Maybe ride again

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 06:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Maybe ride again

Sure dont feel like this damn knee is ever going to be right again. All I want to do is walk without a cane and ride my bike again. Here is the latest brace to try to get my leg straight.

Name:  65b89f44.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  69.8 KB

Name:  7fee0825.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  81.4 KB
Old 10-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Maybe ride again

That's quite the contraption gouwdamn....
Old 10-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy **** dude.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:21 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

How's your knee coming along Jeff ?
Old 10-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Whitetrash

Originally Posted by Suicidl
How's your knee coming along Jeff ?
Well I got all my staples out almost 2 weeks ago. I go back monday for a check up and hopefully to start physical therapy. I've got almost full range of motion back but I can't bend it all the way yet. It hurts all the time but I think it's doing good. I've still been on crutches though hopefully i'll be done with them after this next appointment.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

So are you guys ever going to be 100% with your knees??
Old 10-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Whitetrash

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
If I ever let it heal right I should be close. The method of surgery that was used is the one NFL players use if they tear their acl. He said for some it is a career ending injury and for others they go on to play another 15 years. It depends on how you let it heal and how much you put in in physical therapy. I know I'll ride again. I think at first it will be a big psychological battle because I know I'll be worried about injuring my knee again and I'll be very cautious and I'll probably be holding back because I mean when I blew mine out it's not like I was doing anything spectacular I was just jumping off the side of my bike coming down from ss circles.

Last edited by JEFF4EZ; 10-07-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I hope to but it's looking grim for me
Old 10-07-2011, 08:56 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

god damn man thats some forest gump looking **** right there
Old 10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Administrators

Best of luck to you guys...
Old 10-08-2011, 03:08 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
god damn man thats some forest gump looking **** right there
I wish I could run like Forest

Thanks
Old 10-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Administrators

You got magic legs
Old 10-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Whitetrash

Thanks
You got magic legs
They will take you anywhere.