www.hollywoodstuntparts.com!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 08:05 PM

I.Am.Hollywood! is a decent person
www.hollywoodstuntparts.com!

the new site should be up tonight or tomorrow, take a look and let me know what you all need!!!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:03 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: www.hollywoodstuntparts.com!

nice page man but here is another link....and it sounds cooler.

www.best-cage-on-the-market-hands-down.com
Old 08-23-2010, 10:38 PM

Pfffft... shin buster IMO. I rode a friends bike with an ATC cage on it for 5 mins and had to get back on mine because your ATC cage was ripping the **** outta my knees/shins.... Tired of you Atown Nut Swingers bustin my *****.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:50 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

must have had 9' long legs......im 6'3'' and never busted my shins on any of his cages the f4i the r6, the 636, the gsxr, none but its cool just saying.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:51 AM

BiLLyThaKidd is a decent person

HSP for life!!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
must have had 9' long legs......im 6'3'' and never busted my shins on any of his cages the f4i the r6, the 636, the gsxr, none but its cool just saying.
i bust my goddamn shins everytime i ride, strong *** cage just that one thing pisses me off. and im like 5'10 with some toothpick legs, as u can see no clearance on a f4i, just saying.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:54 AM

Yep thats the bike i rode.. thanx for posting up a pic to help prove a point steve.

I never bashed on you or ATC but like i said, Im tired of the ball bustin. You and your shameless plugs on my thread, Random **** talking from you and YSRrider. I hope your boy is happy when he sees what you acting like an ******* on behalf of his company gets him... Not a very good idea. Now people can see that ATC cages are over priced, under tested, "hot garbage", dumb ****.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Definitely a shin buster and i'm only 5'7". yup im short and still busted my shins all up
Old 08-24-2010, 01:13 PM

Gulfripper is a decent person

My HSP cage is the bomb, so effin easy to work with to.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:43 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

over priced what is your price on a cage cause he has the cheapest, most durable, cage on the market with sliders, hardware and a warranty on all welds.

AND THESE ARENT RACE RAILZ
Old 08-24-2010, 06:13 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I had an mxd
Old 08-24-2010, 06:28 PM

projekt_eden is a decent person

over priced what is your price on a cage cause he has the cheapest, most durable, cage on the market with sliders, hardware and a warranty on all welds.

Dude seriously, what's your deal bro? I couldn't give a **** about either cage but it does annoy the **** out of me that someone can't come on here and drop a link to their hard work, blood and sweat without being fucked with. Everyone knows Atown cages, those who like them like them, those who don't don't, what's this thread have to do with atown?. Let this dude rep his **** without ****** with his thread
Old 08-24-2010, 06:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I have also rode a bike with a atown cage and would never have one
Old 08-24-2010, 06:51 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Atown has the worst reputation of any product manufacturer out there thanks to the nut swinger posse posting dumb **** and hate posts everywhere. Been to 2 seperate events this year and not heard 1 positive thing from anyone running the parts. And the name Atown was not 3 words away from nut swingers in every sentence I heard. I would not purchase anything or recommend either.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:26 PM

robtech is a decent person

so whens the site gonna be up??

lookin forward to my HSP gauge stay showin up!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:57 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I.Am.Hollywood!
Yep thats the bike i rode.. thanx for posting up a pic to help prove a point steve.

I never bashed on you or ATC but like i said, Im tired of the ball bustin. You and your shameless plugs on my thread, Random **** talking from you and YSRrider. I hope your boy is happy when he sees what you acting like an ******* on behalf of his company gets him... Not a very good idea. Now people can see that ATC cages are over priced, under tested, "hot garbage", dumb ****.
Ok first off i will start off with saying that i never personal disrespected your product in any way so for you to make a shitty and untrue remark about my product is just childish. second i will say every time a new guy starts a company in this game they get hate i got it from all the sick guys its just a thing that happens. as for mini guine statement about the nut swinging well i could of swore you wer swinging pretty hard off DCP when they came out. correct me if im wrong?? didnt you talk all kinds of **** about arminian when he had a problem with his rad cage?? Maybe slidewayz made the comments cause you have intruded in my threads a couple times? IDK or care. all i can say is i like seeing you apply your self in this market cause it is the same thing i did. you wont catch any hate form me personally so u dont have to hate on me! just saying. soon enough you will have plenty of people reping your product as i see you already do. some will do it more aggressively then others it just happens.I have found alot of respect for people like IAN from sick that have dealt with all the drama and bullshit this business will bring you. i didnt understand it at first when people like suicidl would say respect people that have been in the game cause they deserve it. well over the last 2 and a half years im understanding what he ment buy it. You just keep doing what your doing man and hope all works out for you and you get what you want out of this.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by projekt_eden
Dude seriously, what's your deal bro? I couldn't give a **** about either cage but it does annoy the **** out of me that someone can't come on here and drop a link to their hard work, blood and sweat without being fucked with. Everyone knows Atown cages, those who like them like them, those who don't don't, what's this thread have to do with atown?. Let this dude rep his **** without ****** with his thread

+1 Projekt_eden: the smartest comment i read so far

everyone has their own preferences on what products they use and that work for them, its good to have variety so dont get carried away and act like little kids, its business, theres gonna be love and hate of course, we're all in the same game fellas lets not tear it apart
Old 08-24-2010, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by projekt_eden
Funny its the first response i got, hate...

Well im sorry to inform you that my CAGES come with all hardware and sliders for $229.99! And if your check book wont allow that much i also offer them raw/bare for $199.99 shipped with hardware/sliders. Also i warranty all welds for LIFE.

Originally Posted by robtech
so whens the site gonna be up??

lookin forward to my HSP gauge stay showin up!!!
Should be up by this weekend... I decided last min to change a few things. I shipped it out to you today! Fedex said friday!!! Be sure to post up and let everyone know how you liked it.

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
Ok first off i will start off with saying that i never personal disrespected your product in any way so for you to make a shitty and untrue remark about my product is just childish. second i will say every time a new guy starts a company in this game they get hate i got it from all the sick guys its just a thing that happens. as for mini guine statement about the nut swinging well i could of swore you wer swinging pretty hard off DCP when they came out. correct me if im wrong?? didnt you talk all kinds of **** about arminian when he had a problem with his rad cage?? Maybe slidewayz made the comments cause you have intruded in my threads a couple times? IDK or care. all i can say is i like seeing you apply your self in this market cause it is the same thing i did. you wont catch any hate form me personally so u dont have to hate on me! just saying. soon enough you will have plenty of people reping your product as i see you already do. some will do it more aggressively then others it just happens.I have found alot of respect for people like IAN from sick that have dealt with all the drama and bullshit this business will bring you. i didnt understand it at first when people like suicidl would say respect people that have been in the game cause they deserve it. well over the last 2 and a half years im understanding what he ment buy it. You just keep doing what your doing man and hope all works out for you and you get what you want out of this.
1st off, i never have shown any disrespect to any one on any threads EVER! Your boys rep'n you are the ones with all the hate to be passed out. They have been blasting me since day one and have never even used my product. I, on the other hand have used yours and do not like it. I will admit that i like the look of the cage and im sure it serves its purpose well, but it isnt for me. I didnt want to post up what i thought about your cages , or blast your **** in any way, but all ur nut swingers pissed me off this time.
as far as DCP and mini guinea goes, we were all cheering a friend on, but almost all of us paid full price for his supports and were simply asked to spread the word. It was a great product well worth the arguments IMO.
I understand that people will hate, just dont see the need when they have yet to try my stuff...
Old 08-24-2010, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
+1 Projekt_eden: the smartest comment i read so far

everyone has their own preferences on what products they use and that work for them, its good to have variety so dont get carried away and act like little kids, its business, theres gonna be love and hate of course, we're all in the same game fellas lets not tear it apart
Well put my friend... What you got going on with your gauges? You should try one of my gauge stays out... $50 bare or $65 with black powder
Old 08-24-2010, 10:59 PM

Flbassgod is a decent person

Do you offer local pick up, and will you take some off the price if you do? Also, do you make sub cages and 12 bars? Get your site up!!