www.hollywoodstuntparts.com!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 08:10 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person
Question Re: www.hollywoodstuntparts.com!

Originally Posted by robtech
really?? i thought this was just a thread to let people know his site will be up soon...all it is now is everyone talkin **** about **** that dont matter.

a town, you cage looks kickass
sick innov so does yours
hsp...yours does too

some cages fit certain riders better than others...some people have long limbs, some people have short limbs etc...just like some people wear DC, some wear chucks, some were dress shoes...they're shoes and they all work. far as i know all your cages are about equal when it really comes down to it. some are better for this some are better for that...there's always trade offs...and yes, im sure everyones cage breaks sometimes...everyone seems to forget its not like we're putting these bikes around the yard surrounded by bumpers...**** breaks.

this bickering is retarded, im done
This is not American Chopper, riders don't buy cages based on looks unless its a dumb ****.
The sick cages were baller from day 1, Atowns cages have had bad feedback and reviews from day 1. Broken frames, shin destroyers, poor design in general.

Look at sicks rider list of pro riders who support there products, Atown where you at? What pro riders are rocking your products? even the gangster riders who have your stuff don't have anything positive to say about it.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: www.hollywoodstuntparts.com!

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
This is not American Chopper, riders don't buy cages based on looks unless its a dumb ****.
The sick cages were baller from day 1, Atowns cages have had bad feedback and reviews from day 1. Broken frames, shin destroyers, poor design in general.

Look at sicks rider list of pro riders who support there products, Atown where you at? What pro riders are rocking your products? even the gangster riders who have your stuff don't have anything positive to say about it.
actually my cages have had great reviews search atowncustoms on this form and you will see. only one frame has broke and that happens with any cage so idk where your getting your info. pro riders ha ha ha well the pro riders that get free cages dont like my cages well im out a whole 0 sales O well. i make my cages for the rookie to intermediate rider that wants to go to the lot and yard sale his bike all day and not have to worry about replacing a cage in a week. plus i already have a cage design made up for the more advanced rider that is slimmer with more shin clearance that will b coming out in fall so maybe i can give some of them away to pro riders LOL. and your post above just proves you are a hypocritical **** talker just like the ones you hate on just like i told hollywood you will have some people rep your product one way and then people like you that will do it another. my post to hollywood was respectful and im happy to see him apply his skills in the stunt market.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:53 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
actually my cages have had great reviews search atowncustoms on this form and you will see. only one frame has broke and that happens with any cage so idk where your getting your info. pro riders ha ha ha well the pro riders that get free cages dont like my cages well im out a whole 0 sales O well. i make my cages for the rookie to intermediate rider that wants to go to the lot and yard sale his bike all day and not have to worry about replacing a cage in a week. plus i already have a cage design made up for the more advanced rider that is slimmer with more shin clearance that will b coming out in fall so maybe i can give some of them away to pro riders LOL. and your post above just proves you are a hypocritical **** talker just like the ones you hate on just like i told hollywood you will have some people rep your product one way and then people like you that will do it another. my post to hollywood was respectful and im happy to see him apply his skills in the stunt market.
its cool dude he is one of those guys with BIG MAN SYNDROME wishes he was a big man.....short guy acts like a badass with a **** ton of tats...people dont know and you say it cause boyd.....dumb dude who took advantage of a person trying to help out a rider.....bullshit...
Old 08-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Cmon Doggie - you know YSRRider is gangsta and will put the beats on your wheelies all day long
oh **** thats ysrrider, next time ill know better, beats on my wheelies fosho.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:12 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
its cool dude he is one of those guys with BIG MAN SYNDROME wishes he was a big man.....short guy acts like a badass with a **** ton of tats...people dont know and you say it cause boyd.....dumb dude who took advantage of a person trying to help out a rider.....bullshit...
I am assuming this post was just meant for atown but I dont get it are you trying to rip on boyd?
Old 08-26-2010, 12:55 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA

Thats just a flat out lie.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:10 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Truthfully this is a stupid *** argument.

Alot of pro's run FI cages. They suck for actually protecting the bike is really hard crashes.

Everyone makes beefed up cages for squids/people learning. The problem with that is they don't know what the **** they are doing thats why they are wrecking. And 75% of them don't know **** so its always the cages fault.

Everyone has an opinion.

And mine is everybody that makes a cage needs to shut the **** up and let your cage sell
Old 08-26-2010, 02:11 PM

ryans900 is a decent person

i have a atc i pancake that bitch all the time ive never broke **** not 1 lever and ive broken 1 foot peg thats it.....ive been running it for 2 seasions now i have no complaints as for the bad reviews???? where they at trick?? u got a link??? to talk about nut swinger to is funny...look at all ur boys (swing swing) nuff said bout that i wear shin gaurds so my cage dont faze me, get some better gear squids......and pros are never happy they think cuz they can ride a bike in a cricle they should get everything handed to them hahahaha them and a milliion other ppl in the world they will say whatever to whoever is giving them the most free ****.....i dont listen to pros i could care what they have to say personally sell outs period
Old 08-26-2010, 02:42 PM

ryans900 is a decent person

my shind RARELY hit unless its tryin to save the bike im 6'2
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	38574_10150233583310123_740730122_13788826_3424245_n.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	241276   Click image for larger version

Name:	39143_10150235029910123_740730122_13834222_7149046_n.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	241277   Click image for larger version

Name:	for adam.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	241278   Click image for larger version

Name:	39685_10150233578480123_740730122_13788741_2952622_n.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	241279  
Old 08-26-2010, 03:11 PM

hs1113 is a decent person

NO comment. Oh wait, I do have one, where the heck is the website?!?! www.HollywoodStuntParts.com says it's still under construction! Let's get this bad boy up and going!
Old 08-26-2010, 05:09 PM

Flbassgod is a decent person

Originally Posted by hs1113
NO comment. Oh wait, I do have one, where the heck is the website?!?! www.HollywoodStuntParts.com says it's still under construction! Let's get this bad boy up and going!
+1 lol... thats what this thread is about right?
Old 08-26-2010, 09:41 PM

I.Am.Hollywood! is a decent person

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Trust me dude, you dont want to go round and round with that little man. He would kick your ***...

The site will be up soon!!!!! i wanted to change a few (what i thought were small) things (turns out they are not) and my web guy had to pretty much start over... I got new stickers today! Hit me up if ya want some!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:48 AM

Pics of some new parts i made on the lathe! And New stickers!!!

1. Delrin race rail sliders
2. Hsp sprocket
3. HSP BrassKnuckles
4. Fatty subframe pegs (custom length/diameter avail, slider caps also avail)
5. Axle pegs with delrin slider caps
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 168.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	241283   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 183.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	241284   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 182.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	241285   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 178.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	241286   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 177.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	241287  

Old 08-28-2010, 02:38 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

I lost my virginity last night. It was really good. It didn't smell like other people said it would. It smelled like flowers but tasted like a rare steak. She was a meaty girl but I liked having something to hold onto. Her butt was pimply, good thing the lights were off.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:47 PM

Lmao....
Old 08-28-2010, 07:59 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by I.Am.Hollywood!
I got new stickers today! Hit me up if ya want some!
$free.99?
Old 08-28-2010, 10:40 PM

projekt_eden is a decent person

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
I lost my virginity last night. It was really good. It didn't smell like other people said it would. It smelled like flowers but tasted like a rare steak. She was a meaty girl but I liked having something to hold onto. Her butt was pimply, good thing the lights were off.
Just pretend the pimples are a love story in braille

Is this site a classified secret or what??? where's it at dawwwwwwwg
Old 08-28-2010, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by kawaslut
$free.99?
Hollywoodstuntparts@gmail.com is taking donations for stickers! Lol
Old 08-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Highstylesfreestyle.com

pimpnslo is a decent person

You going to build a tail saver for my bike or what?
Old 08-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

rad stay is sick. great to deal with

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote