Why stunt farm sucks balls

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 05:03 PM

bsvitak is a decent person
Re: Why stunt farm sucks *****

My Bad..I wasnt sayin you were knockin them down I was agreeing with you and actually tryin to show they aint all that bad that the person who posted this thread to begin wit shouldnt of knocked them down because they made up for what was a small problem to begin with and the **** is good especially compared to what else is out there...It did sound like I meant u tho my bad again
Old 07-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

Originally Posted by bsvitak
My Bad..I wasnt sayin you were knockin them down I was agreeing with you and actually tryin to show they aint all that bad that the person who posted this thread to begin wit shouldnt of knocked them down because they made up for what was a small problem to begin with and the **** is good especially compared to what else is out there...It did sound like I meant u tho my bad again
Hahaha that's cool bro. I even read your post a few times and was confused if you meant me. I will tell you though that I'm wearing a Stunt Farm tee right now and damn it is good quality and the graphics are second to none!
All's good buddy!
Old 07-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why stunt farm is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
Woohoo!

Just got my free shirt (white one) the one I bought and some sick free decals! I love decals almost as much as free ****! FAM is the man and like they say Stunt Farm FTW!!!

Guess I should thank the dude that started this thread too!

you old fart lol !

i didnt get a cool big decal like that, got alot of the smaller ones. but i got my back ordered shirt today finally. same one you have one, i like it !
Old 07-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person
Re: Why stunt farm is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by R1wonder
you old fart lol !

i didnt get a cool big decal like that, got alot of the smaller ones. but i got my back ordered shirt today finally. same one you have one, i like it !
Hahaha Big Stunt Farm decals for old dude stunters only!
Old 07-26-2010, 12:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kcrawler is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntFarm
I regards to this thread I did tell him the shirt he was ordereing was out of stock and it would take time to reprint. it has been around four and a half week **** does happen. We emailed eachother for the first time Last Monday and I said he'd have it friday and if not to contact me. The first contact email on Saturday had **** You in it with out even asking what was up? I DONT PLAY BITCH GAMES. His money is being refunded right now and he is still getting the shirt he ordered plus one.. sorry for the lagg dude. As for cursing at me and saying some of the things you said? Well lol you live in Concord CA I just noticed and I'm from San Jose CA originally.. I know plenty of ppl out your way. Small world, you should handle things alittle more carefully and always remember this sport is made up of ppl from the streets with a street mentality. Im a good, fair, and humble guy and I try to talk to everyone with respect. I take disrespect very serious. Hope you and your girl enjoy your shirts sorry for the lagg. Thanks to all who posted support. Also props to dude for sending appology email....

still never recieved a shirt but finally recieved a refund. all in all it was about a 4 or 5 month process. Hard to believe that people are talking **** about ME. All i did was order a shirt and had a hell of a time dealing with the order. You say you have street mentality.. well imagine trying to order something, never recieveing it, and being promised it like 5 different times. yeah i sent an email with some cursing but i think you would have done the same. anyways i did appologize but didnt get much of the same from you for it taking so long. you make some cool ****, just too bad i wont be able to rock it
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 PM

StuntFarm is a decent person

Originally Posted by kcrawler
still never recieved a shirt but finally recieved a refund. all in all it was about a 4 or 5 month process. Hard to believe that people are talking **** about ME. All i did was order a shirt and had a hell of a time dealing with the order. You say you have street mentality.. well imagine trying to order something, never recieveing it, and being promised it like 5 different times. yeah i sent an email with some cursing but i think you would have done the same. anyways i did appologize but didnt get much of the same from you for it taking so long. you make some cool ****, just too bad i wont be able to rock it
I'll check where it is with the tracking number soon as I get home from work. Everyone who I sent packages at the same time I sent yours has received them. Weird. Should be home soonand let you know.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:16 AM

Kcrawler- your free shirts were delivered July 23rd three days ago to the Concord city address you provided to me according to the WWW.usps.com tracking site. Here is your delivery confirmation number.420945219101128882300244168954.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:31 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StuntFarm
Kcrawler- your free shirts were delivered July 23rd three days ago to the Concord city address you provided to me according to the WWW.usps.com tracking site. Here is your delivery confirmation number.420945219101128882300244168954.
haha..this is great.. dude's makin a douche of himself.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:49 PM

Yo let me know if you got them Kcrawler I haven't had a problem with usps but if you did not receive it four days ago then I need to complain.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:03 AM

I guess you got the shirts? No ganews is good ganews?
Old 07-31-2010, 06:51 AM

khan is a decent person

after reading this thread a little, i went to stuntfarm.com and they ask for a username pass
wtf is that??
how do i register or wtf is it anyway?
Old 07-31-2010, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by khan
after reading this thread a little, i went to stuntfarm.com and they ask for a username pass
wtf is that??
how do i register or wtf is it anyway?
It's so I can send my boys to to house lol j/k.. You only have to register if you want to buy something and its all the info I'd need to ship you your order and your email addy so I can contact you in case of an issues. Basic info nothing major. To search the site and browse you don't need to register.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:39 PM

gettinitup is a decent person