Why stunt farm sucks balls

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person
Re: Why stunt farm sucks *****

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
also you can never go wrong with naarden or sketchy so also i want some more of those bars from ya lol your the **** homie.
lol, should have hit up ***** in new york. I gave him a bunch to sell for the low low up at hollywoods ride. I still want pictures of someone using them as nun chucks !!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

this was a sale deal and he wanted somthing that was not "instock" but still ordered and got the sale price......and like i said above hes getting both........sucks to print a hundred of one shirt for one sale.
Ummmmmm they have 100 shirts no one else wants and he didn't get one Months for a shirt or anything else for that matter is not He should have been told they were not the sale item and more importantly weren't in stock. I buy nothing that is not in stock and always ask 1st.
Sucks the dude gets ragged on for someone elses incompetence

Just sayin'........................
Old 07-12-2010, 01:03 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by chili88gt
This thread fails. All i know is that Slideways is a stand up dude for sure. And so is Loogie. I have had business deals with both of them and both parties came out completely happy. Seems like you sure did get really upset about the price of ONE shirt. If you can't afford to lose it, you shouldn't spend it. Just my 2cents

wtf thats some dumb **** right there. You dont buy **** sayin "well **** it if i dont get my **** ill just eat it". LAME
Old 07-12-2010, 01:08 PM

StuntFarm is a decent person

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC

I havent bought anything from stuntfarm online but i like a lot of their designs for sure, a lot better then some of the other stupid **** out there.

dopestatus + stuntfarm = the win!

Yo Narrden holler if you want to set up a dealer account stuntfarm@yahoo.com I'll set you up with good prices. Should not have shipping laggs if you order what I have in stock. Out of stock items take time to reprint due to minimums so those take a little over 2 weeks.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 PM

smallsgsxr is a decent person

***** gonna happen with ordering stuff from any stunt company regardless of how dope the company is and or how dope the team riders are, chill ******* dudes mad becasue it took months ta get a shirt, let him gripe , because if anyone realizes it or not, criticism (positive, or negative) IS GOOD FOR A BUSINESS' SUCCESS,
Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM

I regards to this thread I did tell him the shirt he was ordereing was out of stock and it would take time to reprint. it has been around four and a half week **** does happen. We emailed eachother for the first time Last Monday and I said he'd have it friday and if not to contact me. The first contact email on Saturday had **** You in it with out even asking what was up? I DONT PLAY BITCH GAMES. His money is being refunded right now and he is still getting the shirt he ordered plus one.. sorry for the lagg dude. As for cursing at me and saying some of the things you said? Well lol you live in Concord CA I just noticed and I'm from San Jose CA originally.. I know plenty of ppl out your way. Small world, you should handle things alittle more carefully and always remember this sport is made up of ppl from the streets with a street mentality. Im a good, fair, and humble guy and I try to talk to everyone with respect. I take disrespect very serious. Hope you and your girl enjoy your shirts sorry for the lagg. Thanks to all who posted support. Also props to dude for sending appology email....
Old 07-12-2010, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by smallsgsxr
***** gonna happen with ordering stuff from any stunt company regardless of how dope the company is and or how dope the team riders are, chill ******* dudes mad becasue it took months ta get a shirt, let him gripe , because if anyone realizes it or not, criticism (positive, or negative) IS GOOD FOR A BUSINESS' SUCCESS,

I have no problem with the gripe.. In fact I felt bad about the lagg and that's why I said I'd give him his money back plus the shirts and another free one. Cursing at me and saying **** YOU in a email was the unacceptable part.. I love having haters post about my company cause no matter what you cant please everyone and ppl who know me know whats up and it creates attention. All good, but internet gangsters suck... WEBSITE!!!!!! LOL
Old 07-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Free Riders

TheFBomb13 is a decent person

this thread makes me want to buy a shirt from stunt farm... just sayin
Old 07-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

stuntfarm is top notch and as i was informed you are getting a refund and your shirt so i wouldnt complain to much......but o well enjoy your free shirt.

i have a similar issue maybe you can check on slidewayz, i ordered two shirts and one wasnt printed. i was sent 2 of the SHUT UP AND STUNT shirts ( one was free cuz of the issues ) and i am enjoying my free shirt lol..

but it wont be free unless i get the other one i paid for . i PMed stuntfarm a few times on SR - my last message from him was june 15th sayin it was comin real soon!

but i just gave up
Old 07-12-2010, 04:38 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lee majors
so, you e-mail them like 20 times..(i'm assuming not nice e-mails) for a shirt?
i can't stand people like u.
I HATE SHIRTS!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

how is the z1000 treating you son????? its sick nasty huh
IT IS THE BIZNESS!!!!!! Im lovin that hoe Yo i want some shirts fool!!! Is stuntfarm only on myspace??? I don't deal with the 'space lol

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
wtf thats some dumb **** right there. You dont buy **** sayin "well **** it if i dont get my **** ill just eat it". LAME
Hey i was just sayin. He seems really really upset about 1 shirt. Stuntfarm is working with him and now he posted a hate thread. I understand he is upset, but the shirt was NOT in stock and had to be reprinted and caused all kinds of hassle. He should just be glad he is getting the shirt he wanted, even though he had to wait for it. Considering they hooked him up with what he wanted and dealt with the headache of making a shirt they don't make anymore.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:08 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

[quote=chili88gt;4351344]IT IS THE BIZNESS!!!!!! Im lovin that hoe Yo i want some shirts fool!!! Is stuntfarm only on myspace??? I don't deal with the 'space lol

www.stuntfarm.com order up tell em i sent ya.....
Old 07-12-2010, 09:08 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

www.stuntfarm.com
Old 07-12-2010, 09:15 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

thats what im sayin
Old 07-12-2010, 10:08 PM

www.stuntfarm.com for the win.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:31 PM

haha. stuntfarm.com sucks again.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:48 PM

Halliwood is an unknown quantity at this point

not on here much any more so I've never head of stuntfarm, but will check out lol
Old 07-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

Well, I have to go on the record here again and say that after hearing how Stunt Farm did make things right with this dude and how rude his email was (I hadn't realized that and def not cool or a way to get **** fixed to be cursing and threatening) that I feel that they are the stand up company that I always thought they were. Without a doubt some of the best shirts/products and I hope they're around to support our sport and be successful for a long time to come. Just keep in mind guys (SF) that you ARE going to run into customers like this from time to time so always keep your cool and never sound negative (much like SickIan from SI) and you will def go places like you are. Not always are negative post a good thing unless you handle it professionally which you DO need to do to progress in this economy.
Props to SF for explaining (in detail) what happened with this purchase and making it right even if it was a small sale.
K, now no sending you boyz after me and where's MY F'N free shirt?
Old 07-13-2010, 08:02 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by StuntFarm
I regards to this thread I did tell him the shirt he was ordereing was out of stock and it would take time to reprint. it has been around four and a half week **** does happen. We emailed eachother for the first time Last Monday and I said he'd have it friday and if not to contact me. The first contact email on Saturday had **** You in it with out even asking what was up? I DONT PLAY BITCH GAMES. His money is being refunded right now and he is still getting the shirt he ordered plus one.. sorry for the lagg dude. As for cursing at me and saying some of the things you said? Well lol you live in Concord CA I just noticed and I'm from San Jose CA originally.. I know plenty of ppl out your way. Small world, you should handle things alittle more carefully and always remember this sport is made up of ppl from the streets with a street mentality. Im a good, fair, and humble guy and I try to talk to everyone with respect. I take disrespect very serious. Hope you and your girl enjoy your shirts sorry for the lagg. Thanks to all who posted support. Also props to dude for sending appology email....
Just what any good business owner should do... subtly threaten customers. I'd love to order a shirt, not get it for 2 months, get pissed and curse at the guy for not refunding me, and then have him threaten to send some people my way especially since the guy has my address since he was supposed to send the shirt I didn't get to my house. Welcome to running a business. Sometimes people will give you ****. It's part of corporate America. Threatening to send dudes their way is not the way to deal with it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 07-13-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Just what any good business owner should do... subtly threaten customers. I'd love to order a shirt, not get it for 2 months, get pissed and curse at the guy for not refunding me, and then have him threaten to send some people my way especially since the guy has my address since he was supposed to send the shirt I didn't get to my house. Welcome to running a business. Sometimes people will give you ****. It's part of corporate America. Threatening to send dudes their way is not the way to deal with it.
Rofl, thats exactly what I was thinking. No matter how well you do business, how much of a standup guy you are, or how well you treat customers, you are ALWAYS going to have those bitchy, cursing, WTF customers.

And you need to deal with them calmly and professionally.

I personally don't think I'll ever buy anything from stuntfarm after that post..

Quick Reply: Why stunt farm sucks balls