cages??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 06:36 PM

tipper13 is a decent person
Smile cages??

so i tried orderin a cage from powers stuntworx a couple months ago, and now apparently they went out of business. on there website they say there is a company out of CA that are makin cages like them. Anybody know what company that is???
Old 07-07-2010, 07:17 PM

coasterboy is a decent person
Re: cages??

i ordered my scraper from them and had it in five days. i did not call them my self, ordered from local bike store. im not positive if he went threw powers or some kid of distribiter that had one. i will find out curious my self. i heard that they sold there company and all the desighns and name. some one else is doin the work now maybe there service will be better.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:19 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

www.atowncustoms.com best **** on the market for sure
Old 07-07-2010, 10:28 PM

stunt305 is a decent person

Originally Posted by tipper13
so i tried orderin a cage from powers stuntworx a couple months ago, and now apparently they went out of business. on there website they say there is a company out of CA that are makin cages like them. Anybody know what company that is???
i herd powers had fucked some people i hope u got your money back a-towns **** has a good *** rep and i have an impacktech cage on my fixxer so either way you cant go wrong
Old 07-07-2010, 11:09 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

ATOWN FTW!!! Love my GSXR cage!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:13 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

www.myspace.com/impaktech or call Son 951-809-2473
Old 07-08-2010, 12:17 AM

gsxrstunter402 can only hope to improve

hey guys i call major bullshit on roadsurfr this bitch told me in a pm he didnt even own a gsxr yet he loves his gsxr cage what a fagget go pin your junk whatever it may b into a brick wall you squid!!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:39 AM

stunt305 is a decent person

^ haha thats funny **** right there...but why do you stunt a 750?
Old 07-08-2010, 06:32 AM

ATC of cource dont have any pics of there gix cages, does anybody on here have any?
Old 07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

ATC of cource dont have any pics of there gix cages, does anybody on here have any?
looks the same as the 636 cage they are both long body frames what year is the bike ?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gsxrstunter402
hey guys i call major bullshit on roadsurfr this bitch told me in a pm he didnt even own a gsxr yet he loves his gsxr cage what a fagget go pin your junk whatever it may b into a brick wall you squid!!!!
id still like to see a new avitar picture , maybe of him stunting ??? im not on this site much but ****...same avitar since like 06 - who does that
Old 07-08-2010, 02:14 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

this guy is just upset because he has to squat to ****.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 PM

gsxrstunter402 can only hope to improve

no ****** your just a ***** *** bitch who knows nadda....come to omaha n get stunted on and left for dead.....n i stunt a gsxr 750 cause i can and want to its my choice least i dont have a avatair of a gsxr yet dont own 1 and comment on **** prertending like i own 1 thaTS Y THESE SITES ARE GAY AS **** bunch orf squids talkin like they no **** when they dont even own a real bike roadsurfr your fake internet gangsta who needs to blow there head off....go head nobody will care
Old 07-08-2010, 04:29 PM

no ****** your just a ***** *** bitch who knows nadda....come to omaha n get stunted on and left for dead.....n i stunt a gsxr 750 cause i can and want to its my choice least i dont have a avatair of a gsxr yet dont own 1 and comment on **** prertending like i own 1 thaTS Y THESE SITES ARE GAY AS **** bunch orf squids talkin like they no **** when they dont even own a real bike roadsurfr your fake internet gangsta who needs to blow there head off....go head nobody will care

I will own you on your own bike son! These sites are gay because of ***** lovers like yourself on here running wild. Keep talking **** and I WILL come to Nebraska... not to ride but to make you watch me sodomize your mother!
Old 07-08-2010, 04:33 PM
BRRRAAAAPPPPPP!!!

Diesel_Video is a decent person

im ready
Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel_Video
im ready

that bitch has nothing but 37 posts.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i just want to see you do a wheelie or something ..lets see a picture or video already

i dont believe you ride
Old 07-08-2010, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
that bitch has nothing but 37 posts.

what does that matter??
and whats all that got to do with cages?? lol dumbasses
Old 07-08-2010, 06:25 PM

FIcages is an unknown quantity at this point

What Freestyle Ingenuity does and thinks about when building cages.

1. Our cages are not in the way of the rider.

2. A cage should not change turning or leaning radius and if it has to it should be a minimum change.

3. When the cage is on the bike it should look like a factory component.

4. Strong as well as transfer the impacts to offset stresses on the motorcycle.

5. All components of the cage should be individually replaceable to cut costs of maintenance.

6. When any cage sustains damage, removal to replace any damaged parts should be easy. This also insures that with severe cage damage you can remove the cage without damaging the motorcycle or having to cut the cage off the bike.

7. Lightest weight

8. Made from the best materials. The tubing is 4130 Chromoly, Side Struts are 1018 cold drawn steel, sliders made from solid bar of 12L14 steel and all Hardware is grade 8 or greater.

www.ficages.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shrunk..JPG
Views:	38
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	240422   Click image for larger version

Name:	09-10 GSXR 1000 RR CAGE 028 SHRUNK.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	240423  
Old 07-08-2010, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by FIcages
What Freestyle Ingenuity does and thinks about when building cages.

1. Our cages are not in the way of the rider.

2. A cage should not change turning or leaning radius and if it has to it should be a minimum change.

3. When the cage is on the bike it should look like a factory component.

4. Strong as well as transfer the impacts to offset stresses on the motorcycle.

5. All components of the cage should be individually replaceable to cut costs of maintenance.

6. When any cage sustains damage, removal to replace any damaged parts should be easy. This also insures that with severe cage damage you can remove the cage without damaging the motorcycle or having to cut the cage off the bike.

7. Lightest weight

8. Made from the best materials. The tubing is 4130 Chromoly, Side Struts are 1018 cold drawn steel, sliders made from solid bar of 12L14 steel and all Hardware is grade 8 or greater.

www.ficages.com

JUUUUUUUNK!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt use one if you gave it to me.

Quick Reply: cages??