Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   cages?? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/280389-cages.html)

tipper13 07-07-2010 06:36 PM

cages??

so i tried orderin a cage from powers stuntworx a couple months ago, and now apparently they went out of business. on there website they say there is a company out of CA that are makin cages like them. Anybody know what company that is???

coasterboy 07-07-2010 07:17 PM

Re: cages??

i ordered my scraper from them and had it in five days. i did not call them my self, ordered from local bike store. im not positive if he went threw powers or some kid of distribiter that had one. i will find out curious my self. i heard that they sold there company and all the desighns and name. some one else is doin the work now maybe there service will be better.

slidewayz89 07-07-2010 10:19 PM

[url]www.atowncustoms.com[/url] best shit on the market for sure

stunt305 07-07-2010 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=tipper13;4349540]so i tried orderin a cage from powers stuntworx a couple months ago, and now apparently they went out of business. on there website they say there is a company out of CA that are makin cages like them. Anybody know what company that is???[/QUOTE]

i herd powers had fucked some people i hope u got your money back a-towns shit has a good ass rep and i have an impacktech cage on my fixxer so either way you cant go wrong:2cents

roadsurfr7 07-07-2010 11:09 PM

ATOWN FTW!!! Love my GSXR cage!

Dick Loogie Stunts 07-07-2010 11:13 PM

[quote=tipper13;4349540]so i tried orderin a cage from powers stuntworx a couple months ago, and now apparently they went out of business. on there website they say there is a company out of CA that are makin cages like them. Anybody know what company that is???[/quote] [url]www.myspace.com/impaktech[/url] or call Son 951-809-2473 :cheers

gsxrstunter402 07-08-2010 12:17 AM

hey guys i call major bullshit on roadsurfr this bitch told me in a pm he didnt even own a gsxr yet he loves his gsxr cage what a fagget go pin your junk whatever it may b into a brick wall you squid!!!!:LOL

stunt305 07-08-2010 12:39 AM

^ haha thats funny shit right there...but why do you stunt a 750?

tipper13 07-08-2010 06:32 AM

ATC of cource dont have any pics of there gix cages, does anybody on here have any?

ATOWN1101 07-08-2010 09:07 AM

[quote=tipper13;4349733]ATC of cource dont have any pics of there gix cages, does anybody on here have any?[/quote]
looks the same as the 636 cage they are both long body frames what year is the bike ?

R1wonder 07-08-2010 11:02 AM

[quote=gsxrstunter402;4349678]hey guys i call major bullshit on roadsurfr this bitch told me in a pm he didnt even own a gsxr yet he loves his gsxr cage what a fagget go pin your junk whatever it may b into a brick wall you squid!!!!:LOL[/quote]

id still like to see a new avitar picture , maybe of him stunting ??? im not on this site much but fuck...same avitar since like 06 - who does that

roadsurfr7 07-08-2010 02:14 PM

[QUOTE=gsxrstunter402;4349678]hey guys i call major bullshit on roadsurfr this bitch told me in a pm he didnt even own a gsxr yet he loves his gsxr cage what a fagget go pin your junk whatever it may b into a brick wall you squid!!!!:LOL[/QUOTE]

this guy is just upset because he has to squat to piss.

gsxrstunter402 07-08-2010 03:30 PM

no faggot your just a pussy ass bitch who knows nadda....come to omaha n get stunted on and left for dead.....n i stunt a gsxr 750 cause i can and want to its my choice least i dont have a avatair of a gsxr yet dont own 1 and comment on shit prertending like i own 1 thaTS Y THESE SITES ARE GAY AS FUCK bunch orf squids talkin like they no shit when they dont even own a real bike roadsurfr your fake internet gangsta who needs to blow there head off....go head nobody will care

roadsurfr7 07-08-2010 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=gsxrstunter402;4349909]no faggot your just a pussy ass bitch who knows nadda....come to omaha n get stunted on and left for dead.....n i stunt a gsxr 750 cause i can and want to its my choice least i dont have a avatair of a gsxr yet dont own 1 and comment on shit prertending like i own 1 thaTS Y THESE SITES ARE GAY AS FUCK bunch orf squids talkin like they no shit when they dont even own a real bike roadsurfr your fake internet gangsta who needs to blow there head off....go head nobody will care[/QUOTE]

I will own you on your own bike son! These sites are gay because of penis lovers like yourself on here running wild. Keep talking shit and I WILL come to Nebraska... not to ride but to make you watch me sodomize your mother!

Diesel_Video 07-08-2010 04:33 PM

:popcorn: im ready

roadsurfr7 07-08-2010 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=Diesel_Video;4349930]:popcorn: im ready[/QUOTE]

that bitch has nothing but 37 posts.

R1wonder 07-08-2010 04:52 PM

i just want to see you do a wheelie or something ..lets see a picture or video already

i dont believe you ride

tipper13 07-08-2010 05:51 PM

[quote=roadsurfr7;4349931]that bitch has nothing but 37 posts.[/quote]

what does that matter??
and whats all that got to do with cages?? lol dumbasses

FIcages 07-08-2010 06:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[B]What Freestyle Ingenuity does and thinks about when building cages.[/B]

1. Our cages are not in the way of the rider.

2. A cage should not change turning or leaning radius and if it has to it should be a minimum change.

3. When the cage is on the bike it should look like a factory component.

4. Strong as well as transfer the impacts to offset stresses on the motorcycle.

5. All components of the cage should be individually replaceable to cut costs of maintenance.

6. When any cage sustains damage, removal to replace any damaged parts should be easy. This also insures that with severe cage damage you can remove the cage without damaging the motorcycle or having to cut the cage off the bike.

7. Lightest weight

8. Made from the best materials. The tubing is 4130 Chromoly, Side Struts are 1018 cold drawn steel, sliders made from solid bar of 12L14 steel and all Hardware is grade 8 or greater.

[url]www.ficages.com[/url]

roadsurfr7 07-08-2010 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=FIcages;4349972][B]What Freestyle Ingenuity does and thinks about when building cages.[/B]

1. Our cages are not in the way of the rider.

2. A cage should not change turning or leaning radius and if it has to it should be a minimum change.

3. When the cage is on the bike it should look like a factory component.

4. Strong as well as transfer the impacts to offset stresses on the motorcycle.

5. All components of the cage should be individually replaceable to cut costs of maintenance.

6. When any cage sustains damage, removal to replace any damaged parts should be easy. This also insures that with severe cage damage you can remove the cage without damaging the motorcycle or having to cut the cage off the bike.

7. Lightest weight

8. Made from the best materials. The tubing is 4130 Chromoly, Side Struts are 1018 cold drawn steel, sliders made from solid bar of 12L14 steel and all Hardware is grade 8 or greater.

[url]www.ficages.com[/url][/QUOTE]

JUUUUUUUNK!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt use one if you gave it to me.