Any texas stunnas??

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 AM

stuntready87 is a decent person
Any texas stunnas??

What's going on guys??

So, I was wondering where all the Texas stunnas are? I'd like to maybe get to meet up with some of you guys and do some riding. From the day I started to ride 5 years ago I knew that someday I wanted to be able to learn how to hit BP and learn slow wheelies and such. I do my share of "stunting" (which by many of you is NOTHING amazing) and I'm cool with it I've learned how to roll endos but I'm still learning on how to get some good distance on rolling them. I've also learned circle skitches, christs, switchbacks, and I'm able to wheelie on command every single time but just struggle a lil bit with keeping the front end up for a long period of time.

I'm mostly new at this but I know I can learn pretty fast with the right attitude and some motivation and pointers (even condescending advice is welcomed...whatever it takes to learn). =P

I've ridden with a couple of "stunnas" down here in my area but most of them are just learning how to get better at BP wheelies themselves and therefore feel the need to be cocky and total douchebags when I ask certain techinical questions. ****, I mean, if I ask you a direct question then why don't you give me a direct answer? These guys are total TOOLS.

So back to my original question: Any cool stunnas down in Texas (or anywhere) that would wanna lend some advice or meet up for a ride someday soon so I can see how stunting is REALLY done??
Old 06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered Clusterf*ck

L3FTY is a decent person
Re: Any texas stunnas??

im wayyyy too far from laredo
Old 06-29-2010, 04:12 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

too bad you dont live in the DFW area. theres a zillion of us up here.

if ya want more distance outta your stoppies then you gotta pop it up quick and high. cant just use the brake, you want to be "floating" it. there is a BP on the front wheel just like the back, only difference is you dont have a brake to bring the back tire back to earth when it goes to far over. hope that helps ya. happy stunting.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:47 PM

Mrvette134 is a decent person

Originally Posted by IV
too bad you dont live in the DFW area. theres a zillion of us up here.

if ya want more distance outta your stoppies then you gotta pop it up quick and high. cant just use the brake, you want to be "floating" it. there is a BP on the front wheel just like the back, only difference is you dont have a brake to bring the back tire back to earth when it goes to far over. hope that helps ya. happy stunting.

Just moved in from OK, live near the top of Fort Worth...any stunters up here?