Can I use skate grip tape or stomp grip on this tank

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 11:07 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Can I use skate grip tape or stomp grip on this tank

dont lie beardo..you aint even got fairingsstrait runnin the SF,mad maxx,cheater edition
Old 07-05-2010, 12:09 AM

D-Jones is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
ur all a bunch of ajtellins
Thats was completely uncalled for!
Old 07-05-2010, 01:10 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
dont lie beardo..you aint even got fairingsstrait runnin the SF,mad maxx,cheater edition
less to crash off...lol

Originally Posted by D-Jones
Thats was completely uncalled for!
i know...now bang yourself...hahaha
Old 07-05-2010, 07:53 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

One word best describes what im seeing in this thread.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

squid?
Old 07-05-2010, 12:25 PM

LiquidsilverR1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Turbovw581
what gear do u wheelie in then? what gearin are you running?
I run -1+2 and I clutch up in second...I hate those windscreen bolts but im just so broke from losing my job I dont even ride that much because I cant put gas in it.

I have a job interview today.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:32 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

good luck bud!!
Old 07-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

^^^ haha i have led's and a helmet hawk...^^^
Technically its not a helmet hawk if it hangs from your chin and peeks out the bottom of your helmet
Old 07-05-2010, 05:58 PM

LiquidsilverR1 is a decent person

good luck bud!!
Thanks..I start next week..
Old 07-06-2010, 03:23 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by blee
Technically its not a helmet hawk if it hangs from your chin and peeks out the bottom of your helmet
bawahahahaah well i can tell you i def doesnt "peek" out...hahahah
Originally Posted by LiquidsilverR1
Thanks..I start next week..
congrats...
Old 07-06-2010, 09:04 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blee
get the truck step **** as mentioned above from auto zone...its only 8 bucks and comes with 2 pieces,enough to do your tank.Me n my crew use it and its great.
Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
get a spare tank and dent it and match paint or you can try this stuff its called reese truck step or some ****..its got the best grip and doesnt eat the asses out your pants
+1 stuff works great!!
idk why you want to be on that tank if you dont stunt, or have a hand brake on there....that my friend is asking for trouble unless you plan on that bike being your stunt piece anyways.......if so, carry on then!!!hahah

Went out looking for this stuff yesterday... Went to AutoZOne AdvanceAutoParts and Lowe's!!! Couldn't find it and every ******* worker I asked looked at me like I had three ******* heads. Where should I find this stuff?????
Old 07-06-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody???
Old 07-06-2010, 12:49 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by PancakePete

Went out looking for this stuff yesterday... Went to AutoZOne AdvanceAutoParts and Lowe's!!! Couldn't find it and every ******* worker I asked looked at me like I had three ******* heads. Where should I find this stuff?????

if your looking for grip tape you can get a roll of it at fleet farm, or menards. its actually used for steps, just ask one of the ppl working for it. just say im looking for grip tape that you put on outside steps and for ladders so you dont slip. stomp grip i do believe you can get that through any bike dealer
Old 07-06-2010, 01:08 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by PancakePete
Anybody???
i buy mine at wallmart...in the auto area usually around where the hitches and stuff are.... its made by reese and its for the step area on running boards or nerf bars or whatever they are that ppl put on thier lifted trucks for astep...ya know what i mean???
Old 07-06-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Originally Posted by swampy
if your looking for grip tape you can get a roll of it at fleet farm, or menards. its actually used for steps, just ask one of the ppl working for it. just say im looking for grip tape that you put on outside steps and for ladders so you dont slip. stomp grip i do believe you can get that through any bike dealer
Thanks man but I was looking for the rubber stuff that Loogie has on his tank. (pictured in his first post)

i buy mine at wallmart...in the auto area usually around where the hitches and stuff are.... its made by reese and its for the step area on running boards or nerf bars or whatever they are that ppl put on thier lifted trucks for astep...ya know what i mean???
Yeah I got ya...Thanks Beardo, gonna go and look for some when I get off work in about ten.

Last edited by PancakePete; 07-06-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm in love with a lot

1 $8 pack is enough for the whole dent??
Old 07-06-2010, 05:24 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

should be...i never used more than that...
Old 07-06-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm in love with a lot

^^Thank you!!! I've been looking for something like this. WAY cheaper than a surf pad, and for $8, I even had some left to do my tail for SS!

Repped accordingly!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

that stuff at walmart grips awesome but 1 drop of gas and the glue ***** the bed
Old 07-28-2010, 02:29 PM

Arslinger is a decent person

^^^ haha i have led's and a helmet hawk...^^^
id still rock the helmet hawk if my go pro mount wasnt in the way. lol

Quick Reply: Can I use skate grip tape or stomp grip on this tank