Plz help!! (good ca>use<)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 04:04 PM

ICoNisMe is a decent person
Plz help!! (good ca>use<)

Hey fellow stunters!!!!! I'm currently taking summer class and i have to this presentation for my Communications class. The topic I'm presenting is (((perception))) and i want to do present something about our sport! We don't have to go to far to find out how the general public feels about what we do. i wanna help or atleast contribute to changing those ideas. So im wonder if you guys are willing to help. I remember seeing a few videos with guys saying "how we don't all ride and endanger the streets and alot of us ride in lots" so if somebody can post links to videos of riders saying" not to ride in the streets or how they're against riding in the streets" i'd really appreciate it. Also i'd like a video of someone who has a super important job but also stunts and the depict that in their video i'd really appreciate it!!! i no is a long shot but anyone's help, opinion, or advice is welcomed....................

P.S.
i no it's hard to resist ripping up the streets sometimes, and WE all DO it or DID iT at some point!!