balls

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 06:21 PM

danny__darby is a decent person

That's it **** it I'm tired of acting like a bitch time to man up and grow a set. I'm struggling with slow seated wheelies I'm gonna try staggered maybe when I get used to being in staggered position,being so high won't be as scary if I drop it **** it,its all part of learning right?
Old 06-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough
Re: *****

If you ride you gonna fall
Old 06-09-2010, 06:35 PM

dkracr387 is a decent person

yup. doesn't matter if you're the safest rider or most professional stunter (like ajtelin of course) you're gonna fall. just be prepared for it.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:42 PM

I know but I'm taking things really slow at the minute gotta push myself harder I'm not getting it up to bp still waay too low been reading that complete wheelie guide thread says its easier to get used to bp stood up probably easier to balance stood up as well,I'm thinking if I'm stood up I'm already pretty high so when the bike comes up it might not feel that bad ill give it a go see how it feels and keep y'all up to date
Old 06-09-2010, 06:44 PM

I'll pm Aj see what tips he can give me
Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 PM

LayinLo is an unknown quantity at this point

Just work at your own speed. You'll know when its time to really man up. Just keep practicing
Old 06-10-2010, 01:51 PM

so i upped it a notch standing staggered still feels weird,so i rode round for a bit staggered to try and get the feel ill get used to it eventually i got some more practice seated tho i swear i almost hit balance point a few times iv been bringing the bike up too slow so i decided to increase the revs it felt sooo much easier when i did and it wasnt that scary just the initial telling myself to go for it on my final attempt i scared myself a bit tho i cant have been far of vertical got it up and brought it straight back down lol keep doing that and ill be riding idle soon i hope,gonna wait for my cage now tho im definatly gonna need it lol
Old 06-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Hitman1969

Hitman1969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by danny__darby
so i upped it a notch standing staggered still feels weird,so i rode round for a bit staggered to try and get the feel ill get used to it eventually i got some more practice seated tho i swear i almost hit balance point a few times iv been bringing the bike up too slow so i decided to increase the revs it felt sooo much easier when i did and it wasnt that scary just the initial telling myself to go for it on my final attempt i scared myself a bit tho i cant have been far of vertical got it up and brought it straight back down lol keep doing that and ill be riding idle soon i hope,gonna wait for my cage now tho im definatly gonna need it lol
Hey dude..Im in the same predictament..just keep at it..I am fortuantely under the tutelege of some damn good stunters...and all-around nice dudes too...no one has suggested (just stop being a ***** and crack that throttle noob) which Im sure some of them want to say...Im almost at bp but just dont have the nuts yet..it does take time for some of us..Ive got a cage, an icon vest, and getting some shin and forearm armour soon..try to set personal goals for yourself..it helps me a bit..like this weekend I want to go a little further on my staggereds..good luck to ya dude..keep us posted.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by jnsjr69
Hey dude..Im in the same predictament..just keep at it..I am fortuantely under the tutelege of some damn good stunters...and all-around nice dudes too...no one has suggested (just stop being a ***** and crack that throttle noob) which Im sure some of them want to say...Im almost at bp but just dont have the nuts yet..it does take time for some of us..Ive got a cage, an icon vest, and getting some shin and forearm armour soon..try to set personal goals for yourself..it helps me a bit..like this weekend I want to go a little further on my staggereds..good luck to ya dude..keep us posted.

nice one bro =) theres no one around here to stunt with so its just me on my own at the minute as soon as i get my cage tho im gonna be out on it all the time just gotta keep at it we'll get good just takes time,im gonna try and get some videos up soon as well rether then just these threads so people can sctually see how im getting on =)
Old 06-10-2010, 05:17 PM

04R1ngsxr600 is a decent person

Yeah man just keep at it. like jnsjr said set your own goals. im in the same boat as him i have a few good stunters around me to teach and learn me. but good luck man youll get it. we all start somewhere.