You do not miss it.
We need your support and trust!!!
free shipping
%uFF08Jordan wholesale%uFF09
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our

company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company

recently
launched a number of new fashion items! !

Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy.

%uFF08Jordan wholesale%uFF09

http://www.soozone.com

Old 06-05-2010, 11:56 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stunt scene bitch alert!

send these bastiges a bunch of emails!!!! freakin span our site...should be kicked in the junk!... soozoneg@gmail.com
soozone@msn.com
Old 06-05-2010, 11:58 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Arslinger
if i dont know the dude at ALL and is riding my ****. yea im going to be pissed. if i knew the dude then fo sho he can ride my bike.
ya it just depends on the situation

if its someone I've let ride my bike, or one of my boys, they can ride it anytime

but I don't care how good someone is, if they aren't my boy, or haven't already rode my bike, I'd be pissed if they get on my ****

Hell bad example, but lets just say, his motor blew 2 minutes into riding it.. I'm sure the owner would want it replaced, and I'm sure the rider would say "dude if it blew with me it was gonna blow anyways" then what happens?
Old 06-06-2010, 12:06 AM

I.Am.Hollywood! is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
send these bastiges a bunch of emails!!!! freakin span our site...should be kicked in the junk!... soozoneg@gmail.com
soozone@msn.com

Yeah WTF is this shiz
Old 06-06-2010, 12:10 AM

engineman44 is a decent person

ok if someone jumped on my brand new ******* r1 or (dont have one just saying) something and took of i would be pissed but its a stunt bike how can u get mad over that **** its made to give hell and wreck
Old 06-06-2010, 12:13 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

apperently ^^^^ doesnt know how much time, effort and$ we all put into our bikes.... just b/c they look clapped out...lol not really...
Old 06-06-2010, 12:15 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by engineman44
ok if someone jumped on my brand new ******* r1 or (dont have one just saying) something and took of i would be pissed but its a stunt bike how can u get mad over that **** its made to give hell and wreck
yeah, thats what some kid that didn't stunt thought... he kicked over my friends bike cause he had a cage, snapped his rear set...

Stunt bikes still get broke, I'm always fixing my ****

Last edited by Towlieee; 06-06-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:19 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

^^guess he should have cut those pegs down...its his own fault realy....hahahahah j/k damn i so board!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wasnt there and dont really know how it all went down but jeramey shouldnt have gone to the owner he should have dealt with it himself , i know if some one jumped on my bike with out asking i would tell them to get the **** off my bike ..lol

as far as every one thinking it's cool to let just any one ride your bike keep in mind how many times dustin has smashed into **** on his own bike , not hating just sayin i can name one person from this site whos car he hit, one person from this site whos bike he has knocked over more then once and wasnt it him that totaled his own bike and some one elses bike when he was in orlando last year ? oh ya and he has hit my bike..and thats not even counting the times i have seen him fly over curbs and almost hit parked cars and bystanders

so ya i wouldnt let just any one ride your ****
Old 06-06-2010, 02:23 AM
C.E.O. of AJTellin's Mom.

BillDoe has a spectacular aura aboutBillDoe has a spectacular aura about

From the sounds of this dude if he was near my **** he'd be watched like a hawk, and also if I had a broke dick Honda Hurricane that was my lot bike I probably still wouldn't let him touch it, sounds as if he has no respect for anything of anyone's.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

dont leave ur key in bike if u don't want others to ride it. problem solved.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Highstylesfreestyle.com

pimpnslo is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
dont leave ur key in bike if u don't want others to ride it. Problem solved.
+1
Old 06-06-2010, 11:54 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

you still have a key??hahaha j/k
Old 06-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
i wasnt there and dont really know how it all went down but jeramey shouldnt have gone to the owner he should have dealt with it himself , i know if some one jumped on my bike with out asking i would tell them to get the **** off my bike ..lol

as far as every one thinking it's cool to let just any one ride your bike keep in mind how many times dustin has smashed into **** on his own bike , not hating just sayin i can name one person from this site whos car he hit, one person from this site whos bike he has knocked over more then once and wasnt it him that totaled his own bike and some one elses bike when he was in orlando last year ? oh ya and he has hit my bike..and thats not even counting the times i have seen him fly over curbs and almost hit parked cars and bystanders
Man, you just reminded me how fun it is to watch dustin ride.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by secret weapon

cream cheese is not part of our Tampa click,
he is known as snaking peoples stuntshows all over Florida for free bar tabs .
if thats how it is over there then there is only one way to fix this...an elbow to the throat.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:32 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

i like Cream Cheese post.....he bangs old bitches lol
Old 06-06-2010, 05:37 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

I'm waiting to see how this is somehow my fault...
Old 06-06-2010, 05:40 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HighStyles
I'm waiting to see how this is somehow my fault...
i knew you caused all this
Old 06-06-2010, 06:58 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

If you got on my bike and did that without asking, yes I would tell you to get off too.

ESPECIALLY if I knew the person was broke/poor and wouldn't be able to fix my bike if he crashed or dropped it. I've seen GOOD riders get on other peoples bikes and end up dropping it and couldn't afford to fix their bike. The owner of the bike ended up having to pay for it. Some of those guys aren't friends anymore and some of the friendship were never the same.

Sounds like these 2 guys aren't really friends to begin with so no he shouldn't have gotten on his bike to begin with.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:01 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by SIC J
If you got on my bike and did that without asking, yes I would tell you to get off too.

ESPECIALLY if I knew the person was broke/poor and wouldn't be able to fix my bike if he crashed or dropped it. I've seen GOOD riders get on other peoples bikes and end up dropping it and couldn't afford to fix their bike. The owner of the bike ended up having to pay for it. Some of those guys aren't friends anymore and some of the friendship were never the same.

Sounds like these 2 guys aren't really friends to begin with so no he shouldn't have gotten on his bike to begin with.
i agree , and he never paid for the damage he did to white boys parked car when he hit it with his bike and he never paid for the rear set he broke when he hit marcios parked bike and he never paid for the tail he broke on my bike when he smashed into me while he was riding switch back and im sure he never paid any thing on the bike he totaled in orlando so i personally think cream cheese had every right to get mad , i dont think he should have went to the owner i think he should have dealt with it him self but i think he was smart not wanting dustin to ride his bike .

Quick Reply: Stunt scene bitch alert!