Stunt scene bitch alert!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 05:56 PM
BRRRAAAAPPPPPP!!!

Diesel_Video is a decent person
Stunt scene bitch alert!

so, heres how it went down, were at a show in tampa invited a few riders to come out and have a good time. secret weapon was one of them even though he dosent currently have a bike, figured everyone would share. It was going great he rode Ryan Colbert's bike, hollywood's bike, even think he gave jonny bravo's r6 a shot, anyway, eveyone was riding except guess who... CREAM CHEESE.. so secret weapon goes over jumps on and proceeds to kill it as usual. All of a sudden who comes running full speed across the parking lot??? You guessed it!!!!

So long story short, secret weapon gets off his bike, this *** clown decides to go inside to the owners of the shop and demand that he leaves because "he's riding my bike and thats disrespectful"

seems to me thats a BITCH move, i think the kindergardners call it tattleing..... Opinions?????????
Old 06-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stunt scene bitch alert!

sounds like someone was mad because his thunder got stolt with his own bike lmao.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:30 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone with the nick name "cream cheese" most likely loves to be the cookie while partaking in some hot bukkake. I'd vote that douche out of the click.

sharing is caring!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:32 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

I think having your "sponcor" tell you in front of a crowd of ppl your services are no longer needed that someone else will be representing them is lesson learned.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

If someone just hops on my bike without asking and starts riding I'm going to get pissed also
Old 06-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
I think having your "sponcor" tell you in front of a crowd of ppl your services are no longer needed that someone else will be representing them is lesson learned.
ouch
Old 06-05-2010, 06:41 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
If someone just hops on my bike without asking and starts riding I'm going to get pissed also
are you jew?
Old 06-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Towlieee
if i didnt know them i would, were all pretty cool down here and it not unusual to come back from a burger king only to see your friend kept your bike warm for u while u were gone, he was doing him a favor
Old 06-05-2010, 06:57 PM
BRRRAAAAPPPPPP!!!

Diesel_Video is a decent person

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Anyone with the nick name "cream cheese" most likely loves to be the cookie while partaking in some hot bukkake. I'd vote that douche out of the click.

sharing is caring!
dude is def. not part of the "click"
Old 06-05-2010, 07:17 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Yo, friend or not that bikes my baby, i would be upset an say something directly to the person who rode it. An straighten that **** out there an be done an move on. No tattling or fighting. just a conversation. Some people dont like others to touch there stuff. Secret should have asked if he minded an Cream shouldnt have over reacted. But its whatever. squash it an move on. People run in the same circles shouldnt tip the boat over. I atleast want to know if the person playing on my stuff will repair or replace what they might break.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:36 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7

sharing is caring!

cream cheese is not part of our Tampa click,
he is known as snaking peoples stuntshows all over Florida for free bar tabs .
Old 06-05-2010, 07:45 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by secret weapon

cream cheese is not part of our Tampa click,
he is known as snaking peoples stuntshows all over Florida for free bar tabs .

wow... makes you wonder what he says to your GF when your not around LOL!

bang head to wall!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:00 PM

Arslinger is a decent person

if i dont know the dude at ALL and is riding my ****. yea im going to be pissed. if i knew the dude then fo sho he can ride my bike.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:02 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
Yo, friend or not that bikes my baby, i would be upset an say something directly to the person who rode it. An straighten that **** out there an be done an move on. No tattling or fighting. just a conversation. Some people dont like others to touch there stuff. Secret should have asked if he minded an Cream shouldnt have over reacted. But its whatever. squash it an move on. People run in the same circles shouldnt tip the boat over. I atleast want to know if the person playing on my stuff will repair or replace what they might break.
i think if you know the person and how they ride and know thay can handle you bike with out destroying it then it should be all good no anger no talks just sit back and watch your bike do things you only dream of doing on it .
Old 06-05-2010, 08:38 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by cadillacZac
i think if you know the person and how they ride and know thay can handle you bike with out destroying it then it should be all good no anger no talks just sit back and watch your bike do things you only dream of doing on it .
Old 06-05-2010, 08:56 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
pretty much an unspoken rule when you ride someone elses bike isnt it? i mean i never had to make sure that the rule was in affect before hand.... you just already know if you destroy it ....you just bought it!
Originally Posted by cadillacZac
hahaha thats kinda what i was thinking... i mean go ahead and ride my bike.... just dont do anything i cant do...hahahaha secret musta been killin that shish...lololol
Old 06-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Highstylesfreestyle.com

pimpnslo is a decent person

I would and do let Secret weapon kill it on my bike. The kid is good and I'm sure that bike will never again do some of them sweet moves.
P.S. I like to ride TAMPA
Old 06-05-2010, 09:26 PM

I.Am.Hollywood! is a decent person

Man that **** was so funny!!! I was tryn to calm him down but he wasn't havin it... I just got back from wing house on the free tab for riding and now im drunk...
Old 06-05-2010, 09:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

fangli is a decent person

http://www.soozone.com
You do not miss it.
We need your support and trust!!!
free shipping
%uFF08Jordan wholesale%uFF09
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our

company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company

recently
launched a number of new fashion items! !

Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy.

%uFF08Jordan wholesale%uFF09

http://www.soozone.com
Old 06-05-2010, 09:45 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

ef...u!!!!!^^^^^

Quick Reply: Stunt scene bitch alert!