Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 06:37 PM

haynmogli is a decent person
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Originally Posted by BillDoe
Sorry to jump on the hater bandwagon kid but, you've got the intelligence God gave goats.
your being to generous
Old 05-30-2010, 06:43 PM
C.E.O. of AJTellin's Mom.

BillDoe has a spectacular aura aboutBillDoe has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by AJTelin

Amazing to see idiots on this forum think they have knowledge.

Yea guys we'd better just go bang out heads against a wall clearly we lack the mental capacity to breathe let alone stunt like the "pros." I say we just get this guy's address and send him a gift basket further humbling ourselves to his great, expansive, vast, need I go on.... knowledge of anything on the face of the Earth. We bow to your mastery AJTellin.

Some people's kids... sometimes I think abortion is ok. What a mudshark.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by haynmogli
your being to generous
You're right goats never did anything to me. He's got the brains of a turnip.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:44 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

^^^bawahahaha
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

dude this dude is dumb man lol....i called drake(ysrrider) cause i thought it was him
Old 05-30-2010, 06:52 PM

Its either someone who's stirring up **** for a good time, in which case its pretty damn funny OR we have the first cantidate for human euthanasia.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:04 AM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by AJTelin
On a bike as such a motorcycle the weight distribution physical requirements do MATTER and each person is different. You have to understand this when tuning your bike. EACH BIKE HAS ITS OWN FINE TUNE! Every person have different body what are you saying you are the same as pros or not such alike you are ******* idiot all i say to you. Every bike is to be tuned specified to the original owner for stunting in the pro category. WHEN YOU TUNE a bike you cannot just deliver such as car and put on the dyno to make it tuned like an engine gets tuning because your DISTRIBUTION OF BODY also varies the movement of the bike SO YOU MUST TUNE TOWARD YOUR ABILITY AND BODY ADJUSTMENT! YOU need to learn yourself. Thats all I say to you.

HAHA HOCKEY and sport MIND I REFRESH MEMORIES:
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/hockey/st...d-can-usa.html

THINKING yOU NOW know sporting and stunting! HA!!!!!!! Just proof to you on both occasions you are stupid. STUNTING wrong, SPORTING WRONG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BANG HEAD TO WALL

Amazing to see idiots on this forum think they have knowledge.

FELLOW PROS HAPPY STUNTING!
dude you more or less repeated wat i just said and brought nothing new to the table. reading your **** tastic replies is not only giving me a headache but i think its actually making me dumber. you have no ******* idea wat your talking about. and right now you just basicly contradicted yourself from your earlier statements. Plus power from a motor isnt going to improve nor will it matter to how you body move or how heavy you are. So yes it is very much the same as a car dumbass. the only thing you body plays a major part in is going around corners and the suspension just like o wat for it a car. which if you are a "drifter" you would have know that too. as for this tread im done with it because i really do believe your stupidity is started to get to me. so do us a favor and go crack you skull against a brick wall and you might have a possability of getting some common sence and possibly rattle your brain hard enough so it actually works.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:17 AM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

Its either someone who's stirring up **** for a good time, in which case its pretty damn funny OR we have the first cantidate for human euthanasia.
Best idea i've heard so far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz
They are in the automotive section right under the power bands and VTECs!!

Man this guy is a effin genius!! I think i might just move to canada and learn from him!! Maybe even some snow drifting!! I just got me a new Toyota Civic with twin turbos!!! Its got vtec and SVT technology!!

IDIOT IT WAS HONDA CIVIC!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry

TWO DIfferent makings of vehicles. TOYOTA Did not inticipate vtec for their power problems as Honda did. You clear are to have no knowledge but its okay I have already begun to get used to the stupidness of creaters of the threads in this forum.

Yea huh its a TOYOTA civic with a supercharged 7.3 liter twin turbo diesel !! Man it also has a VTEC kit!! Your the dumb one here!! Your so dumb you make dumb people look not so dumb!! HAHAHA
Old 05-31-2010, 11:34 AM

albanyrida is a decent person

this kids retarding if mommy has to buy your bike and your ''brand name" u shape thingy and u think ur some kinda drift king in snow. id say the best of this kid run down his moms leg, definitly the load she shoulda swallowd. BAAAAAAAMMMMMM!
Old 05-31-2010, 01:33 PM

97gix6 is a decent person

Hey AJTelin, don't listen to all these guys. Back to your original question. I have everything you need. Being the pro you are I'm sure you'll be able to tell from the pics that these are high quality pieces and EXACTLY what you need.

First off, round bars are junk. You need a wheelie bar since that is what you will be doing, riding wheelies! Why run a round bar if you need a wheelie bar? I have these for 499.99. You just have to decide how high you will wheelie to decide whether to get the long or short one.

You will also need a good crash cage setup. These are the newest, greatest things out there. They give the best protection and will bolt right up to your CBR1000. I have these in stock for 449.99. NOTE: These will not fit the CBR1k, as that is a completely different bike.

Pros need a setup made especially for pros. You don't want that squid **** like round bars. Hit me up and I'll get you all setup.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:44 PM

He's not kiddin, I do hate your guts but, I had one of these on my 600 Katana and it really helps you man. You can really get all of those "higher tricks" on lock. I don't know why no one uses them to competitions they are pimp!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 01:55 PM

smallsgsxr is a decent person

thats funny as hell
Old 05-31-2010, 02:38 PM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Hes got super fast shipping to, Thats where i got all my parts except for some reason your getting a discount. wtf man I paid no less than $700 for my wheelie bar?
Old 05-31-2010, 02:40 PM

Dunno what the deal is, I got mine for $449 shipped
Old 05-31-2010, 03:01 PM

2percent is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is awesome I just watched a few stunt videos too. Anyone know where i can get a sponsor. I just got good at slow stuff by playing GTA. But just to make sure from the other pros to start slow wheelies rev till 12grand and let the clutch out right???
Old 05-31-2010, 03:03 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2percent
this thread is awesome I just watched a few stunt videos too. Anyone know where i can get a sponsor. I just got good at slow stuff by playing GTA. But just to make sure from the other pros to start slow wheelies rev till 12grand and let the clutch out right???
Yup. If you are really good as soon as the bike starts to lift let go and jump back let the bike do a back flip then jump back on. It's hella gangsta.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:54 PM

97gix6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by wreckin_repsol
Hes got super fast shipping to, Thats where i got all my parts except for some reason your getting a discount. wtf man I paid no less than $700 for my wheelie bar?
Sorry bro. You must have ordered the amateur setup by mistake. Amateurs crash more so the **** is built way stronger, thus more expensive. This dude is looking for pro stuff, you know, due to his experience on a bmx and all. Please go bang head on wall.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:09 PM

Where's our neighborhood pro at today anyways isn't it about time for him to chime in??? Oh wait, I bet his Mommy grounded him from that bad motorcycle website where they cuss and look at naked women. Ain't parental control a bitch??
Old 05-31-2010, 08:50 PM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Where's our neighborhood pro at today anyways isn't it about time for him to chime in??? Oh wait, I bet his Mommy grounded him from that bad motorcycle website where they cuss and look at naked women. Ain't parental control a bitch??

HAHAHAHA WHERES THE NAKED WOMEN I GUESS I MISSED THAT THREAD!!! an Im pretty sure that I havnt seen in cussing either, my mom pre reads all the posts an threads before I can look at them so maybe shes got the ****...I mean STUFF blocked!
Old 05-31-2010, 08:56 PM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person

lol this thread just gets better and better.

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices