Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 12:08 PM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Originally Posted by dkracr387
damn how the hell can i get one of them easy buttons?? ive been looking in this damn wal mart for hours.....

They are in the automotive section right under the power bands and VTECs!!

Man this guy is a effin genius!! I think i might just move to canada and learn from him!! Maybe even some snow drifting!! I just got me a new Toyota Civic with twin turbos!!! Its got vtec and SVT technology!!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:10 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

^^^^^^^^^^

plus it powerstroked 7.3 litre diesel haha
Old 05-30-2010, 12:13 PM

yea man howd you know?! You got one too?! Maybe we can go there together!!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:28 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

im down im always looking for new stunters lol
Old 05-30-2010, 12:43 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haynmogli
and you can walk your *** across 8 mile

edit: for beardo
thank you buddy
Old 05-30-2010, 12:48 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

omg...i cant believ this thread is still going...i will now bang head in wall bawahahahaha
Old 05-30-2010, 12:57 PM

This is the most awesome thread ever!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:43 PM
C.E.O. of AJTellin's Mom.

BillDoe has a spectacular aura aboutBillDoe has a spectacular aura about

Ok I never post anymore I just sit back and watch the fireworks. However, I've a few things to say. First, AJTellin, You need to realize that these guys can ride circles around you and they may or may not be pro, also the circles they ride may or may not be on one wheel. So who's the pro now dumb ****?? Second, you are a disgrace to the human race as well as Canadians, you can't spell or punctuate. Third, you asked these guys for help and now you're rippin on them saying they don't know ****. YOU asked squid, also if you're a pro where have you been in XDL were you just givin the other guys a chance before you hit the scene??? Also, you claim to know cars and bikes?? I've done my fair share of workin of bikes but I'm no pro but I can fix anything I break or repair anything that requires maintenance. I do however hold an Airframe and Powerplant certificate for performing work on aircraft. So don't even try to say **** about being a mechanic or having any mechanical skills my German Shorthaired Pointer has more mechanical ability than you. Finally, like most Canadians, I say most because I'm sure that some maple syurp drinking Canadians are not like you, you should just save the planet and go sit on the train tracks......

P.S. If you need further instruction on stunting, you should look up the Yut-Ugh guy he can help you........
Old 05-30-2010, 01:47 PM

Sorry to jump on the hater bandwagon kid but, you've got the intelligence God gave goats.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:11 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

[quote=AJTelin;4332120]Ok
This is so unbelievable to think. I need to get drink for this reply. Wow one second, I will tell you all what I think. This forum really much need education.

Ok so. Drifting in snow not drifting? Why who wrote this do you have booklet? Proof please. Wisconsin drifting HA please you dont know anything about obsticles. Yes the fact you are not pros has been proof. So stupid I cant respond to you.

Now BMX ha you never knew how to stunt bmx, and it is all same physical implicational emplimants. It is the same way except motorcycle is electronical and has gas mileage. You are so stupid. Two wheels, seat, steering panel. Same thing but no gas. Same PHYSICS FOOL, for stunting every pro knows body control and weight distributing on bike is top priority.

Now you say you have read the manuals. You are idiot as all manual say bike must tune itself to YOUR SPECIFICATION by yourself it is very important. Not like tune car on dynomatic machine THIS IS A MOTORCYCLE every rider is different have different weight and all different reaction and body movement. Very important to custom tune bike ON ITSELF FOR EVERY SEPERATE person that will be stunting. Once again. You my friend bang head to your wall.
quote]

if you knew anything bmx riding to stunt riding is completely differnt, not only is the weight severly different but the way you use the brakes is completely differnt the way you go about a wheelie is different. there isnt a single thing that is even comparable, and because of the weight alone the physics are completely differnt i thing you need to go back to school buddy and actually figure out wat your talking about. you so ******* dumb its unbelieveable. i will say it again, adjusting your shocks itsnt tuning your bike. a motorcycle has an ecu just the same as a car just a little less complicated considering it has less equipment to manage. But its pretty much the same dumbass, you still need to dyno it or put a fuel management system on it if you change anything internally. so the bike doesnt tune its self. Plus when was the last thing good that came out of canada that has to deal with a motor???????????? Last that i checked besides hockey, theres more people coming out of america hell even wisconsin that whoop the *** out of you canadians in any sport.

just admit it buddy your a complete jackass and dont know what your talking about. everytime you try to sound like you know anything one of us has stomped it to ****. so the only person that needs to bang there head into a wall is you, and you should do it hard enough to split your skull open just to yourself from wreking that bike.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:21 PM

^^^ lmao +1
Old 05-30-2010, 02:50 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

This is what ive been missing...the good life!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:37 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

i dont think its fair to put all canadians in this guys catgory...i mean every country has an exceptionally retarded person in it...lol
Old 05-30-2010, 03:45 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
i dont think its fair to put all canadians in this guys catgory...i mean every country has an exceptionally retarded person in it...lol
Hey! What are you trying to say!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:47 PM

Wow I can't wait to hear what this D-Bag has to say to all of this. I'm grabbin a beer and waiting. Better make that a LeBatt Blue... BWAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 05-30-2010, 03:49 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Hey! What are you trying to say!!!
go ride ur bike squid!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:54 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by beardo

+1000000000000 you cant fix stupid man
Old 05-30-2010, 04:42 PM
PRO STUNTER

AJTelin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
WOW!!!!! I'm done. You can say what you want about me, but seriously man you are delusional. I know what I can do and what all I'm capable of, I don't need to prove myself to you of all people(I could, but I sure as hell don't NEED to). Where did I ever say I was pro? Never. I'm a noob through and through. Are you pro? I very highly doubt it. At least I don't get on here asking for basic advice then act like I'm gods gift to stunting. Yet again I never said all Vtec does was the jet sound and add a littler power, if you could read, process and comprehend what was said you would know I said that's probably all you were aware of it doing. You don't need to tell me what it does because I already knew. Judging by how that was worded actually somewhat eloquently I'm assuming you just copy and pasted that from an online explanation of Vtec. Anyway's I'm done, you have a good one. Good luck to you in your life and all of it's endeavors. In all honesty I hope at some point you wise up and hopefully before then you don't kill yourself. You might just be the most hot headed retard I've ever encountered in real life or online. Wise up, grow up, and realize no matter how ******* good you are there is still more to learn. NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

HEHEHEHEHE, gotta laugh like a littler school girl at the OP saying a a CBR1000 isn't the same as a CBR1K. Dude aren't you on the metric system? Think about prefix Kilo for units of a thousand. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Can you not respond so many four times. Really are you that head retarded. First no you are not pro. Stop respond in pro thread/threads. Stick to stupid thread you make for new begginners problems you create:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...cornfused.html

^ Retard Bang head all over wall

Next I already explain two time what the vtec is capable of processing in a vehicles control. So I dont have time to teach you.

And last thing. CBR1000 is real bike and is not same as CBR1K they are different name thatfore making different bike. Please sleep for it.
You can laugh but you cant cry out knowledge.

Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz
They are in the automotive section right under the power bands and VTECs!!

Man this guy is a effin genius!! I think i might just move to canada and learn from him!! Maybe even some snow drifting!! I just got me a new Toyota Civic with twin turbos!!! Its got vtec and SVT technology!!
IDIOT IT WAS HONDA CIVIC!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry

TWO DIfferent makings of vehicles. TOYOTA Did not inticipate vtec for their power problems as Honda did. You clear are to have no knowledge but its okay I have already begun to get used to the stupidness of creaters of the threads in this forum.

Originally Posted by BillDoe
Ok I never post anymore I just sit back and watch the fireworks. However, I've a few things to say. First, AJTellin, You need to realize that these guys can ride circles around you and they may or may not be pro, also the circles they ride may or may not be on one wheel. So who's the pro now dumb ****?? Second, you are a disgrace to the human race as well as Canadians, you can't spell or punctuate. Third, you asked these guys for help and now you're rippin on them saying they don't know ****. YOU asked squid, also if you're a pro where have you been in XDL were you just givin the other guys a chance before you hit the scene??? Also, you claim to know cars and bikes?? I've done my fair share of workin of bikes but I'm no pro but I can fix anything I break or repair anything that requires maintenance. I do however hold an Airframe and Powerplant certificate for performing work on aircraft. So don't even try to say **** about being a mechanic or having any mechanical skills my German Shorthaired Pointer has more mechanical ability than you. Finally, like most Canadians, I say most because I'm sure that some maple syurp drinking Canadians are not like you, you should just save the planet and go sit on the train tracks......

P.S. If you need further instruction on stunting, you should look up the Yut-Ugh guy he can help you........
Maybe your head should sit and just learn yourself while reading thread.
Your reply makes beyond dumb sound like a smart idiot.

You obvious to admit that you are no pro yet specifying that abilities of fixing anything are and that is not true. Think you have skills to maintain yet are no pro what is wrong with your stupidness. HA YOU SAY YOU can aircraft WORK, A MOTORCYCLE IS NOT AIRCRAFT, it is a stunt device or as such a device of movement through or within the society on public roads NOT PUBLIC AIRSPACE!

Your abuse to the canada society is just joking as true you are the idiot. Not even sure what mechanical areas to imply to a bike clear to say you can FIX AIRCRAFT and not even implying the truth about the bikes onn our roads! RETARD BANG HEAD TO WALL:

Originally Posted by swampy
if you knew anything bmx riding to stunt riding is completely differnt, not only is the weight severly different but the way you use the brakes is completely differnt the way you go about a wheelie is different. there isnt a single thing that is even comparable, and because of the weight alone the physics are completely differnt i thing you need to go back to school buddy and actually figure out wat your talking about. you so ******* dumb its unbelieveable. i will say it again, adjusting your shocks itsnt tuning your bike. a motorcycle has an ecu just the same as a car just a little less complicated considering it has less equipment to manage. But its pretty much the same dumbass, you still need to dyno it or put a fuel management system on it if you change anything internally. so the bike doesnt tune its self. Plus when was the last thing good that came out of canada that has to deal with a motor???????????? Last that i checked besides hockey, theres more people coming out of america hell even wisconsin that whoop the *** out of you canadians in any sport.

just admit it buddy your a complete jackass and dont know what your talking about. everytime you try to sound like you know anything one of us has stomped it to ****. so the only person that needs to bang there head into a wall is you, and you should do it hard enough to split your skull open just to yourself from wreking that bike.

On a bike as such a motorcycle the weight distribution physical requirements do MATTER and each person is different. You have to understand this when tuning your bike. EACH BIKE HAS ITS OWN FINE TUNE! Every person have different body what are you saying you are the same as pros or not such alike you are ******* idiot all i say to you. Every bike is to be tuned specified to the original owner for stunting in the pro category. WHEN YOU TUNE a bike you cannot just deliver such as car and put on the dyno to make it tuned like an engine gets tuning because your DISTRIBUTION OF BODY also varies the movement of the bike SO YOU MUST TUNE TOWARD YOUR ABILITY AND BODY ADJUSTMENT! YOU need to learn yourself. Thats all I say to you.

HAHA HOCKEY and sport MIND I REFRESH MEMORIES:
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/hockey/st...d-can-usa.html

THINKING yOU NOW know sporting and stunting! HA!!!!!!! Just proof to you on both occasions you are stupid. STUNTING wrong, SPORTING WRONG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BANG HEAD TO WALL

Amazing to see idiots on this forum think they have knowledge.

FELLOW PROS HAPPY STUNTING!
Old 05-30-2010, 04:48 PM
PRO STUNTER

AJTelin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
im down im always looking for new stunters lol
Contact me for detail on stunting inside secret locations I can stunt with you together
PS: What city nearest the toronto would you be able to get in group?
Old 05-30-2010, 04:57 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

this has to be some one jerking our chain...no one could posibly be serious about this....

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices