Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 10:35 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

pop some more meds and set that bish up...at least it will be ready when your arm is better.... then you can sit on it in the garage and make motorcycle noises......hahah heal up quick bud and sorry for the "o snap ur arm" thing didnt mean to be in-sensative...lol
Old 06-25-2010, 12:27 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

no i was just bullshitting it been 3 days since i went under the knife lol wasnt bad 1 plate and 9 screws lol........but i have been slowly setting it up
Old 06-25-2010, 01:33 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

well sounds like you got plenty of time.....around 6 to 8 wks?
Old 06-25-2010, 01:37 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

10-12 before back on a bike im gonna have a cold winter man ill ride till it snows then ill find a parking garage lol
Old 06-26-2010, 01:41 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
pop some more meds and set that bish up...at least it will be ready when your arm is better.... then you can sit on it in the garage and make motorcycle noises......hahah heal up quick bud and sorry for the "o snap ur arm" thing didnt mean to be in-sensative...lol
i looked at mine today
Old 06-26-2010, 04:15 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
no i was just bullshitting it been 3 days since i went under the knife lol wasnt bad 1 plate and 9 screws lol........but i have been slowly setting it up
Hey man i coulda helped you with that. I got some screw in my shop and a new drill. Even got a bench you could lay on hahaha glad to know your doing good though bro
Old 06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by never 2 old
i looked at mine today
pfffffttt!!! and thats all you did...
Old 06-29-2010, 07:53 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

If there ever was a load that should've been swallowed.....it was definetly this dude. WOW!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

bawahahahahahaha!!!!! now bang head to wall josh!!!
this guy is high pro stunt..... and drifts w/ vtech in acura prelude....so dont tell him nothing..... also hes getting a cbr1000rr for high stunts...but dont confuse that w/ the cbr 1krr cause those are two different bikes.............. and all riders must tune bike differnet so rider can be accompanied by saticfaction....so read in your manual and learn something before you make dumb post to whole world..... only pro know that dirt bike not made for stunt, but bmx is made for stunt...and dirt motorcycle also... so bang yourself again... i will find pro stunt ppl somewhere else....personal me for pro instruction for high stunting.... to all pro....happy stunt....bawahahahahahah!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:15 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

bawahahahahahaha!!!!! now bang head to wall josh!!!
this guy is high pro stunt..... and drifts w/ vtech in acura prelude....so dont tell him nothing..... also hes getting a cbr1000rr for high stunts...but dont confuse that w/ the cbr 1krr cause those are two different bikes.............. and all riders must tune bike differnet so rider can be accompanied by saticfaction....so read in your manual and learn something before you make dumb post to whole world..... only pro know that dirt bike not made for stunt, but bmx is made for stunt...and dirt motorcycle also... so bang yourself again... i will find pro stunt ppl somewhere else....personal me for pro instruction for high stunting.... to all pro....happy stunt....bawahahahahahah!

bwaaahahahahahaha you ARE ajtellin!!! Aren't you!!!hahaha
Old 06-29-2010, 09:34 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chili88gt
bwaaahahahahahaha you ARE ajtellin!!! Aren't you!!!hahaha
No...im AJTELLIN!
Old 06-29-2010, 10:20 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

No...im AJTELLIN!
no your not...but i believe you are related...brother maybe
are you ever going to ride again?? if not sale me that 929.... i will make it wheelie....
Old 06-29-2010, 10:41 PM
SKULL ****IN SINCE '89

Damoan13 is a decent person

are you ever going to ride again?? if not sale me that 929.... i will make it wheelie....
Sometime AjTelin's sister, she show her vazhïn to his brother Bilo and say "You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la." He behind his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes "You never get this." But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh. High five!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:05 PM

billet50 is a decent person

WOW this is a ****** great thread. took me an hour to read it all, but man im glad i did
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Youll make it look worse than it is....cant do it.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

ill make it look good the way it sits...lol all it needs to do to look cool is a wheelie....
Old 06-30-2010, 02:31 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

ill make it look good the way it sits...lol all it needs to do to look cool is a wheelie....
A G and its yours...
Old 06-30-2010, 11:50 AM

stuntready87 is a decent person

A G and its yours...
DUDE!!! I WANT YOUR STUNT TRACTOR!!! Does it come with a custom cage and 12 bar??

This thread is the ****!! I've been laughing all morning!!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

I cant believe this **** is still goin!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:23 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

i cant let it die...now bang yourself!

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices