Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 09:03 PM

Schooler is a decent person
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

that is very christan of you beardo
Old 06-03-2010, 09:27 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

oh..snap!!! my bad, i will now bang head to wall ........ aj smellin high stunt pro!!...coach i mean....hahahaha im sorry...kinda bawahahahaha
Old 06-03-2010, 09:28 PM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person

+1 on the its someone trying to f'k with everyone.. everything he says is always inconsistance. unless he is one'a them french canadians who can't speak english. god this thread is irritating.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:54 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

well its a glareingly (sp) apperent ha cant speak english...and equally apperent that i cant spell english...hahahahaha
Old 06-03-2010, 10:01 PM

2percent is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AJTelin
A LADY STUNTING WANT to have a pro! LOL! You can never ever will never and MAY NEVER DO A STUNT. MENS ARE MUSCLE LADIES dont trick HA! Oh god a JOKE TIME Here! AHA LADY WOMAN! Your will never stunt!
Nice avatar is that bill and destiny dixon??
Old 06-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
if it does close...someone will just start another thread about you....lol has anyone linked this to other forums yet?? i would love to read some more garbage...hahahahaha

and blee......ive been lurking around in here......, expecting you buddy
"now bang head to wall!!!"..... man i pretty sure that is going in my sig....hahahahaha

NOOOOO dont do it!!!! We must act like AJfuckface was never born,and why did I even come back to this thread??? DAMN!!! I bang my own head to wall Everytime I click on this thread and read what that squidball wrote It makes me feel a lil bit dumber...I bang my head to wall again
Old 06-03-2010, 10:42 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

hahaha your prob right about all of us being dumber just for reading this garbage!!!hahahaha
Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2percent
Nice avatar is that bill and destiny dixon??
yeah i believe it is, i had said that a couple posts ago

Originally Posted by AJTelin
Will post picture soon of new bike and a trick.

yes we would all love to see another person who stunts doing something in your avatar considering that bike in your current on isnt even a cbr1000 dumbass. cuz if it is bill and destiny its a yamaha r6, and from the looks of it thats who it is .
Old 06-04-2010, 03:01 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

this guy makes me more embarrassed to be canadian then justin bieber...
Old 06-04-2010, 03:22 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NBstunter
this guy makes me more embarrassed to be canadian then justin bieber...
you should be Canada Sucks
Old 06-04-2010, 08:10 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

Originally Posted by swampy
yes we would all love to see another person who stunts doing something in your avatar considering that bike in your current on isnt even a cbr1000 dumbass. cuz if it is bill and destiny its a yamaha r6, and from the looks of it thats who it is .
man ive been tryin to figure it out. it looks to me like its a gsxr 600 in that pic

ajsmellin, honda=honda acura = acura. just like ford = ford and mercury = mercury, chevy, gmc, and pontiac. dodge and chrysler. a car company typically has more than one line. usually a lower classline for people like you and high end models for the rest of the non retarded world. you speaking makes all canadians look what your saying would be the equivalent of calling a mustang a Mercury Mustang or the lincoln F-150 you dumb piece of donkey ****. do the world a favor please stunt a 1000rr so i can buy it off the insurance company when you wreck it in a week **** tard.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:13 AM

wtf is his avatar failing at saying anyways. thats not a pro teaching someone how to stunt thats clearly a team stunt no rookie in the world learns by sitting on the f-ing tank. i hope you get gangraped for being an *** whipe. stupid people **** me off and this guy is ******* king of the retards.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Suicidl
+1, and i hope this guy is joking or he is definatly a retard, i can barley understand what he types.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

why am i reading this guys stuff in a half middle eastern half russian accent? ahahahahaha.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:11 AM

in the words of south park... blame canada blame canada lol
Old 06-04-2010, 09:29 AM
C.E.O. of AJTellin's Mom.

BillDoe has a spectacular aura aboutBillDoe has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Yea, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't live in Canada, first AJTellin lives there and, second everything else sucks.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:50 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so i read the first 2 pages he didnt post for like 15 posts so i thought it was over and gave up reading figuring no retard can be stupid enough to log back in and reply after that. boy was i wrong!! and after the first few posts about guys feeling dumber i didnt think it was possible 5 pages later its very possible. someone wanna hook me up with a u shaped thing for my FZ thats missing its tubular if the bike falls over steel piece thingys?
Old 06-04-2010, 12:26 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

^^^i have u shaped thingies in stock...personal me eh... we cant talk aboot it...hahahaha
Old 06-04-2010, 12:33 PM

danny__darby is a decent person

cant read,cant write,cant speak correct english and owns a preluge what ever the **** that is prelude?..maybe....clearly your a tit.iv only been on this forum a couple of months and its not ******* hard all you have to do is read around and you could get all the advice you need,before posting threads like this pretending that you know about stunting..YOU DONT but wait sorry your a ******* idiot!mummy and daddy are buying you a nice new cbr 1000,youv just past your test?good luck your gonna kill yourself and more then likely someone else too,heres an idea why dont you take your preluge drifting skills go to a closed parking lot and try drifting your bike?hopefully you'll highside and.......die saves us lot from reading all this crap and why would you come to a forum and slag all the regulars off?they know a lot more then you..and me,kid you really need to shut the **** up,grow up and come back when you have pubes end off
Old 06-04-2010, 01:34 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by maverickxp
man ive been tryin to figure it out. it looks to me like its a gsxr 600 in that pic

im not sure wat that bike is either pic kinda sux, but like i said if its bill d. and destiny like i think it is then it would have to be an r6. cuz thats wat he rides cuz hes sponsored by yamaha

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices