My r6 rebuild finally done!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 02:36 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My r6 rebuild finally done!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
that happens when all the oil leaks out
hahah nahh i shoulda worded it better. it had just begun to show signs of a blown seal like leaving a little coat of oil on the fork slide after being compressed. i doubt i lost more than a milliliter of oil.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:50 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

looks good. they make some block off plates for that upper where your mirrors are supposed to go. that way you can bolt the upper to the stay. think my buddy got some from cycle gear for like $15. you gonna trim that windscreen down a lil bit?
Old 05-20-2010, 03:02 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by IV
looks good. they make some block off plates for that upper where your mirrors are supposed to go. that way you can bolt the upper to the stay. think my buddy got some from cycle gear for like $15. you gonna trim that windscreen down a lil bit?
yah i been wanting block off plates but i just want some plain ******* black ones and the only ones i ever find are chrome or have some gay **** engraved in them or the vortex which are like 60 dollars... but nah im not gonna cut the windscreen cuz im eventually gonna buy a tinted screen. i dont have any problems pulling through over it.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hahah nahh i shoulda worded it better. it had just begun to show signs of a blown seal like leaving a little coat of oil on the fork slide after being compressed. i doubt i lost more than a milliliter of oil.
ya some times you just get some dirt in there and it makes it leak , i have seem some dirt guys use a wax covered business to clean dirt out of their seals ..

they slide it up in between the seal and the tube and just drag it around the tube and voila
Old 05-20-2010, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
ya some times you just get some dirt in there and it makes it leak , i have seem some dirt guys use a wax covered business to clean dirt out of their seals ..

they slide it up in between the seal and the tube and just drag it around the tube and voila
you mean a business card? thats a pretty damn good idea..
Old 05-20-2010, 03:16 PM

budweezy is an unknown quantity at this point

yo remember my fork seal was leaking, ******* thing magically fixed itself lol no more leaking at all.
Hotness!!!! I should lookup the part number for the self-fixing fork seal. I need to keep those in stock.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you mean a business card? thats a pretty damn good idea..
ya but not just a paper one it has to have that wax coating or it just falls apart when the oil hits it ..
Old 08-23-2010, 07:02 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

it was way sicker blue! but if ur like me black is the hotshit
Old 08-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Impulse Driven

r-siixrider is a decent person

sweet R6 that thing is mint i bet it feels good to have it all done finally, nice work man.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:17 PM

danny__darby is a decent person

nice work man looks goooood