wtf is the deal, I suck

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 11:36 PM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person
wtf is the deal, I suck

Everyday ridin hard an tryin to learn! im on an 03 f4i -1 up front an cage. cant ride slow wheelies for ****. I clutch up sitting down cant get to bp. tire stays low an I pow pow. standing staggard I bring it close to bp an set it right down. seens like I let out the throttle just a little bit an she falls falt. also standing stag I cant go straight. I rock out on quads tho, I can creep some wheelies an do highchairs an combos. maybe do I need a bigger sprocket to have more low end to keep her up or do I just have pussitus?

someone help me PLZ figure this out, no one around here stunts so I dont have anyone to learn from.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: wtf is the deal, I suck

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...asist-way.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...ing-basic.html
Old 04-30-2010, 12:05 AM

read them a few times, do I need to set my idle up to help keep the throttle from closing 100%
Old 04-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Convicted-Stunter

Convicted-Stunt is a decent person

stay steady on the throttle and ride the back brake. im learnin em too
Old 04-30-2010, 12:13 AM

Big Float is a decent person

just give up
Old 04-30-2010, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Big Float
just give up
HELL NO, no way Im diein of old age or natural causes.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:06 AM

l Bolo l is a decent person

Originally Posted by wreckin_repsol
read them a few times, do I need to set my idle up to help keep the throttle from closing 100%
Yes thats your problem right there. It's impossible to do slow wheelies without the idle up. Turn it up to about 3k clutch it up past balance point and catch it with the brake. Don't even touch the throttle after clutch up just practice catching it with the brake and riding it.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:15 AM

FREDERATOR is a decent person

just give up
Why do you gotta say **** like that . If your dad just gave up on pumping your mom full of nut butter then you would have been born to post crap and I would be much happier and so would the dude asking for advice . This pissed me off because I haven't been on here and this is the first thing I read .
But anyways bro just more seat time and a rear sprocket can't hurt .
Old 04-30-2010, 01:41 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

I'm no big bike stunter ,but i got some of the basics down . Stunt a small bike first & transfer that to the big bike . Thats what i did & i took it slow . Now b.p. sitdowns are easy .
Old 04-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

well he is saying he can stunt quads. Although easy, at least your getting the concept of brake and throttle control down.

Its no different on the big bike. All you have to get used to is bringing the bike to ballence point faster from a dead stop.

Gearing will help, but you can do it on stock gearing. Turning your idle up and practicing catching idle will help to, but not necessary.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:18 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

def get some gearing.... that f4i is a bog machine and gears will help. i cna do idle wheelies but last time i put stock gearing on it was way more dificult to hit idle and keep it, also clutching tank wheelies on stock gears smoked my clutch a bit....get a rear and start from there..... the take a road trip to chill w/ some peeps who ride .... it will help loads
Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 AM
time to kill it

trdtruck26 is a decent person

sprocket up int he rear.... get the idol adj set on your bike.... and go from there dude if you want it you'll do it just takes time
Old 04-30-2010, 07:43 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

you said you couldnt go stright either,, lower your air pressure. i run like 15 psi... then inform your parents you came out of the closet on sl lol, j/k... but you do got to grow some hairy ones to get it down
Old 04-30-2010, 08:19 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

I love hearing people act like they should be able to rock idle on a big bike because they can ride wheelies on a quad....riding wheelies on a quad takes about as much skill as operating a microwave.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:55 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr Incognito
I love hearing people act like they should be able to rock idle on a big bike because they can ride wheelies on a quad....riding wheelies on a quad takes about as much skill as operating a microwave.
Sold a bike to a kid who was a quad stunter he shot the bike out from under him the 2nd wheelie attempt and quit. I have seen ppl jump on a big bike from a 50 and 70 but you learn the same balance brake clutch. A quad just gives you a false sense of security.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:24 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
Sold a bike to a kid who was a quad stunter he shot the bike out from under him the 2nd wheelie attempt and quit. I have seen ppl jump on a big bike from a 50 and 70 but you learn the same balance brake clutch. A quad just gives you a false sense of security.
Exactly. I never had a stunt bike the first time I rode my buddies 400ex. I was rockin balance point high chairs in like 3 minutes.....granted I had been riding a 50 for a little bit, but still, quads are stupid easy.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:52 AM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point

quad stunting
Old 04-30-2010, 10:54 AM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point

just give up
did loogie make another account? loogie and that guy would be pretty good friends hahahaha
Old 04-30-2010, 11:54 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-30-2010, 12:55 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

IF your f4i runs right, idling should be no problem on stock gearing

And who said it's impossible to do slow wheelies without idle? are you cereal? Sure its harder to do it without idle, but cmon!

Quick Reply: wtf is the deal, I suck