Wheelies dont pay,

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 04:50 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheelies dont pay,

You pay for wheelies! Just got back from waiting at the rmv for almost 4 hours. Even though all my charges have been dropped in court and i already payed a couple hundred in court fees still going to cost me $500 to get my license back. My options are; 1. dont get a license, 2. pay $500 for reinstatement or 3. refuse to pay but when i do decide to finaly get my license back I will have to redo my permits, drivers courses, drivers tests then still have to pay the $500 to purchase my licenses. licenses being both my motorvehicle and motorcycle.

So if your in the state of MA be aware of the wheelie consequences. They aint fair and they aint cheap. And this was my first time being nabbed.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Wheelies dont pay,

it's 1150 bucks for a wheelie ticket in florida and thats if you just pay the ticket ..
Old 03-26-2010, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's 1150 bucks for a wheelie ticket in florida and thats if you just pay the ticket ..
wooow dude. damn

i wonder how much it would of cost me if i didnt get it all dropped. 1150 is insane. cruel and unusual punishment???
Old 03-26-2010, 05:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

improper tag is written in the same statute as the wheelie so thats 1150 bucks too ..
Old 03-26-2010, 05:33 PM

Arslinger is a decent person

**** florida laws, id cry like a bitch if i got one of those
Old 03-26-2010, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

if they really wanna be dicks they can right you a ticket if you just take one of your hands off the controls and dont dare stand up and adjust your boys ...lol
Old 03-26-2010, 05:42 PM

BEEF STEWIE UR is a decent person

in jersey u loose ur license if u get a dick cop..
Old 03-26-2010, 05:47 PM
also known as OMR

i think after 2 wheelie tickets here you lose your license for 5 years and a third will get ya ten years no license not to mention the fines go up with ever offense ..i think there is a maximum of $10000.00 plus jail time
Old 03-26-2010, 06:05 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

if they really wanna be dicks they can right you a ticket if you just take one of your hands off the controls and dont dare stand up and adjust your boys ...lol
damn!

They have been getting a lot worse around here, 2 hands off = careless ticket

One of my friends that never does wheelies, and hardly ever speeds or rides wreckless, got a careless ticket for standing up and taking one hand off to adjust his junk...

I almost always ride no handed up to stop lights when I'm riding streets lol
Old 03-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Free Riders

AnthonyR6 is a decent person

sucks. hey f4i, where do you ride at in ma? i can't find any spots
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 PM

TRatchett is a decent person

ya i got a misdemeanor charge for wheelie (reckless driving) basically most people with dui's get dropped to RD in washington state. talk about unfair. penalties= 2k in fines, possible 1day in jail, max. 1 year. loss of license for 30days and mandatory 8hr defensive driving class. i got lucky though just fines and driving class kept my license too! did i stop stuntin though? NOPE!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:37 PM

gsxr"d is a decent person

They have anti " hoon " laws down in OZ. First time 48hrs in the pound. 2nd hoon offence they clamp it for 3 months. 3rd time kiss your vehicle goodbye.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

hoon ?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

^yeah "hoon?"
Old 03-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoon
Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 PM

Peter Steele is a decent person

lol damn, i guess thats the good thin about aus then. we pay anywere from $90 bucks to $170 for a wheelie fine classed as ( failure to control motor-vehicle )

but get caught 3 times in a 12 month period and they repo the bike on the spot. then you have to pay for it to be released from the impound yard thats 13% of the bikes value. or $500 bucks, what ever is the higher ammount
Old 03-26-2010, 07:57 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEEF STEWIE UR
in jersey u loose ur license if u get a dick cop..
thats why nobody in jersey eva stops
Old 03-26-2010, 08:16 PM

ownage is an unknown quantity at this point

i think after 2 wheelie tickets here you lose your license for 5 years and a third will get ya ten years no license not to mention the fines go up with ever offense ..i think there is a maximum of $10000.00 plus jail time
this is the result of otwon throw down and florida flipped **** when they found out MP called it the stuntshine state lmao
Old 03-26-2010, 08:26 PM

reading all this crap im actually kind of satisfied with my mere $500 license fee. but what gets me tho is the reason i got my license taken in the first place was totaly caboshed. so how the hell can they charge me $500 for a reason that i was found not responsible for? i think i should be charged the normal license fee.

im actually thinking about changing my address over to ny and switching my license. ive heard of people doing this for their vehicle license.

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
sucks. hey f4i, where do you ride at in ma? i can't find any spots
in springfield/greatbarrington area. mostly western mass. i rarely head over towards boston. however there are by far more riders and spots out ure way.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:23 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ownage
this is the result of otwon throw down and florida flipped **** when they found out MP called it the stuntshine state lmao
no actually it was one squid doing a 100 mph pow pow past a politician and a news crew

Quick Reply: Wheelies dont pay,