Impaktech

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 02:26 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: Impaktech

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
No there is just a respect place to do so and loogie dont do it in our threads(anymore) so we dont do it in the impaktech threads its only fair...

just kidding loogie
Old 03-25-2010, 02:32 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

i like my atown, but i keep hearing a lot of good about impaktech. if my atown ever breaks, i will deff give impaktech a shot. from what i keep hearing, i dont think you can go wrong with either of them.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:41 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jebova2301
i like my atown, but i keep hearing a lot of good about impaktech. if my atown ever breaks, i will deff give impaktech a shot. from what i keep hearing, i dont think you can go wrong with either of them.

Me neither man on the real that would be my ONLY other choice i wouldnt waste money ever again i love the way the 636 cage(impaktech) looks.........impaktech is a really good product but right now im very happy with my current cage provider.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
just kidding loogie
haha...i aint trippin doggy...Son is my homie and his products are SO gangster,they basically sell themselves which doesnt leave much for me to do...lol
Old 03-25-2010, 03:03 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

^^^then go ride your bike nig!!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
^^^then go ride your bike nig!!!!
ya...ok...riding is my life....i got more seat time b4 10 am than youll see all week squid....lol
Old 03-26-2010, 04:43 AM

CircaStunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
haha...i aint trippin doggy...Son is my homie and his products are SO gangster,they basically sell themselves which doesnt leave much for me to do...lol

Seriously. Im just helping him out cause he hooked my bike up.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:15 AM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have an impaktech on my f4i and love it BUT it drags bad.... drift, brake slide, even just putting a wheelie down hard.... And before someone says it must just be my cage, its not. I emailed son and he said that was just the design. I even asked if i could pay him to shorten it.... no dice. Then for about 3 months he said he was going to send me a new cage..... never happened. He just stopped answering emails, kind of a let down.

That stuff aside the cages take a hit beautifully, the staggered sliders really help slow the pancake... lol. Like i said I love mine but be careful if you have an f4i....
Old 03-26-2010, 10:34 AM

jred505 is a decent person

8 days and waitin sure hope it gets here before havasu... sure hate to miss the comp cause of no cage... He says it's shipped but can't get a tracking number... oh well i guess just hope for the best i sure hope i like it.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by jred505
8 days and waitin sure hope it gets here before havasu... sure hate to miss the comp cause of no cage... He says it's shipped but can't get a tracking number... oh well i guess just hope for the best i sure hope i like it.
Originally Posted by Raider9170
I have an impaktech on my f4i and love it BUT it drags bad.... drift, brake slide, even just putting a wheelie down hard.... And before someone says it must just be my cage, its not. I emailed son and he said that was just the design. I even asked if i could pay him to shorten it.... no dice. Then for about 3 months he said he was going to send me a new cage..... never happened. He just stopped answering emails, kind of a let down.

That stuff aside the cages take a hit beautifully, the staggered sliders really help slow the pancake... lol. Like i said I love mine but be careful if you have an f4i....
send me a PM with your info and Ill talk to him today.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:44 AM

He has all my info. Just mention the situation and I'm sure he'll remember...
Old 03-27-2010, 10:59 AM

I got you.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:06 AM

Yea I'm kinda salty but whatever. Never expected anything but when he said he was sending it to make it right I figured he would. It was like a month of excuses then nothing..... at this point I'm just gonna have a welder shorten the cage like an inch
Old 03-27-2010, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by jred505
dont get all impatient now bra...lol..what cage can you get shipped TYD in 8 days?????? NONE!!! IMPAKTECH stuff is usually shipped in a timely manner and i dont think anybody has ever waited MONTHS like OTHER cage companies...
Old 03-27-2010, 11:21 AM

Yea I'm kinda salty but whatever. Never expected anything but when he said he was sending it to make it right I figured he would. It was like a month of excuses then nothing..... at this point I'm just gonna have a welder shorten the cage like an inch
pretty sure Son redesigned the f4i cage but i could be wrong...and if he said he would send a replacement...he will...i know he is super busy as of lately cuz its springtime and EVERYBODY wants the IMPAKTECH hotness
Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 AM

Hahaha, ive been waiting since like September or so...
Old 03-27-2010, 11:40 AM

Hahaha, ive been waiting since like September or so...
hahahaha...well atleast you have a cage on your bike so you can atleast be riding in the meantime...i would maybe touch base with Son and remind him tho...he is a cool *** dude and a strait shooter so im sure he will come thru for you...if you werent an *******...lol
Old 03-27-2010, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
hahahaha...well atleast you have a cage on your bike so you can atleast be riding in the meantime...i would maybe touch base with Son and remind him tho...he is a cool *** dude and a strait shooter so im sure he will come thru for you...if you werent an *******...lol
Ill hit em up today. He gives you a answer straight up. Bullshitting isnt his thing
Old 03-27-2010, 12:17 PM

Up0n0ne is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I get a price on an 04'-05' GSXR 600/750 race/street/half cage or whatever they're called, the non-stunt cage?

Thanks,
Marc
Old 03-27-2010, 12:37 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

im so sick of seeing these CAGE threads.....damn...enouph already!!!

Quick Reply: Impaktech