Impaktech

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 11:56 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Impaktech

Originally Posted by P L P
anybody put this cage on an 07/08 zx6? curious as to how the frames hold up with this cage
cages dont break frames crashes do.....ive heard nothing but good things about the 07-08 cage tho..
Old 09-03-2010, 12:04 PM

P L P is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
cages dont break frames crashes do.....ive heard nothing but good things about the 07-08 cage tho..
i kno. i just dont wanna pull this thing apart anymore this year just to get frame reinforced so i was kinda hoping some cage god figured a lil somethin out for these junk frames
Old 09-03-2010, 12:22 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i kno. i just dont wanna pull this thing apart anymore this year just to get frame reinforced so i was kinda hoping some cage god figured a lil somethin out for these junk frames
ya them frames are junk...dual slider IMPAKTECH cage is the BEST on the market tho IMO...lower slider takes/disperses most of the impakt AWAY from the frame ear/motor mount...
Old 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm loving my impaktech cage! I flipped an endo and dropped it light on the side with very minimal damage to the bike! I did break a peg, but I didn't have them cut down at all..

My cage and subcage also came within a week, but I ordered a cage for a 08 gsxr and it took a month to get here..
Old 09-03-2010, 04:43 PM

P L P is a decent person

still have yet to hear what kinda prices impaktech got. 08 zx6 crash cage and sub cage
Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 PM

still have yet to hear what kinda prices impaktech got. 08 zx6 crash cage and sub cage
www.myspace.com/impaktech or call Son 951 809 2473
Old 09-03-2010, 05:05 PM

P L P is a decent person

www.myspace.com/impaktech or call Son 951 809 2473
thx! i just worked on an 05 636 with "loogie" stitched into the rear seat. either one of ur seats made it all the way over here or u got an imposter!
Old 09-03-2010, 05:13 PM

P L P is a decent person

jjust talked to son! prices are hopefully this shipping nightmare isnt true but im about to find out!
Old 09-03-2010, 07:20 PM

thx! i just worked on an 05 636 with "loogie" stitched into the rear seat. either one of ur seats made it all the way over here or u got an imposter!
ya those are my old seats off my 06..black grippy covers with white stitching??

jjust talked to son! prices are hopefully this shipping nightmare isnt true but im about to find out!
nah..no nightmare...your good
Old 09-03-2010, 10:25 PM

P L P is a decent person

ya those are my old seats off my 06..black grippy covers with white stitching??

nah..no nightmare...your good
well either way im excited. been rockin this thing with no cage all summer and ive gotten lucky a few times so... thx man!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:34 PM

P L P is a decent person

loogie do u run the subcage on ur bike? im lookin at the pics on myspace and it looks like the pegs are just wrapped with grip tape. as much as i like the idea, especially in rain how easily does it wear out. hate to be on some slippery metal durin some combos
Old 09-03-2010, 10:50 PM

loogie do u run the subcage on ur bike? im lookin at the pics on myspace and it looks like the pegs are just wrapped with grip tape. as much as i like the idea, especially in rain how easily does it wear out. hate to be on some slippery metal durin some combos
i rock the IMPAKTECH folding peg subcage but my buddy has the solid for 6 mos. or so and his grip tape is holding up great and not slipping around at all...
Old 09-03-2010, 11:32 PM

P L P is a decent person

i rock the IMPAKTECH folding peg subcage but my buddy has the solid for 6 mos. or so and his grip tape is holding up great and not slipping around at all...
ok! imma put it to the test! thanks for ur help man
Old 09-03-2010, 11:39 PM

ok! imma put it to the test! thanks for ur help man
no prob. buddy...hope you like it!!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:13 AM
Registered Clusterf*ck

L3FTY is a decent person

elevator got away from me today. bike ghost-rode for about 15 feet before dumping hard on the left side. only visible damage was a roughed up lower-slider and my ego. thx impaktech!