Tryin to break in

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 03:41 PM

Mojave is an unknown quantity at this point
Tryin to break in

My team is new to the stunt scene as a whole and had some questions for you. We are in Tucson and started stunting about 3 months ago. My team is brand new and we have been working on our tricks vigorously. I read the serious letter post and was blown away at how much I dont know about this sport. I have been to only two shows and they are the only ones Arizona has had since Ive been in this. I understand that my team's skills are nowhere near where they need to be to actually be effective however we are more than interested in performing in /hosting shows. My question is what is the best way to go about putting together a show in respects to bringing in other teams, approaching the venue and perhaps getting a few local sponsors? I know that I am ahead of myself but at the same time I want to plan as far ahead as I can. As a personal goal I would like to attract more people to the scene especially in Arizona. The shows that I went to had very little people and only two teams performing which by the way were only a few months older than we are. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Our site is www.csbaarizona.com . Any info on what we could be doing better (other than the obvious stunt help ) would be great as well. Let me warn you all now that we are a christian group (but dont worry Im not preachin) and we are very bent on keeping things legal so if it offends some of you street stunters Im sorry. Either way thanks again for any help.
Old 07-31-2003, 04:08 PM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
kool sit bro!!
Old 07-31-2003, 04:55 PM

MATT L is a decent person
Welcome to the scene guys, and good luck with the team. I hope all your goals are reached and you have a awesome time gettin there.
Old 07-31-2003, 05:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome and good luck.