Re: Magura Master over brembo, best mm

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
$466 is retail for the 190 series magura, I sell it for 419
Radial brake: 13, 16, 20 mm
Radial clutch: 13 and 16 mm

and

$307 is retail for the 195 series the, i sell it for 273
Hydraulic brake control with piston diameters of 11, 12, 13, 16 and 20mm

I currently run a flipped 1000RR on my F4i until I get the extra loot for the Magura. Sooo smooth, You just have to grind a little bit of the 1000RR out of the way to make it work.
what is the difference between the two besides one being a cast and the other milled? is the top magura the billit model omr spoke about earlier in the thread?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:29 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
I currently run a flipped 1000RR on my F4i until I get the extra loot for the Magura. Sooo smooth, You just have to grind a little bit of the 1000RR out of the way to make it work.
i use a clutch master on mine. i aint a pro or anything, but i can do ss coasters, spreader/ special k circles, and it works fine for me. i really dont get why people would need to stop a 747 with their handbrake.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PETe P
what is the difference between the two besides one being a cast and the other milled? is the top magura the billit model omr spoke about earlier in the thread?
ya the top one is billet and the bottom one is cast , billet means it was machined out of a solid piece of aluminum wich is way stronger and more percise then the cast one
Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i use a clutch master on mine. i aint a pro or anything, but i can do ss coasters, spreader/ special k circles, and it works fine for me. i really dont get why people would need to stop a 747 with their handbrake.
the first time you need more brake and you dont have it you will understand
Old 02-04-2010, 12:30 AM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
ya the top one is billet and the bottom one is cast , billet means it was machined out of a solid piece of aluminum wich is way stronger and more percise then the cast one
dude! i know what billet is i would just assume everyone knows that. didn't need to explain that part if feel retarded now, that you thought you would have to. so the billet is just more percise and stronger just physically stonger in the body or is the braking effected because it is billet ie stronger braking power too.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:54 AM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

Originally Posted by Arslinger
dual caliber, with 4 piston and brembo 16 18............ sickness
2nd that
Old 02-04-2010, 03:30 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

My Magura that OMR is talking about is currently for sale.

PM me if interested.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:24 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PETe P
dude! i know what billet is i would just assume everyone knows that. didn't need to explain that part if feel retarded now, that you thought you would have to. so the billet is just more percise and stronger just physically stonger in the body or is the braking effected because it is billet ie stronger braking power too.
when the tolerance are more precise you usually get a smoother feel and i dont know if the leverage on the lever is different but the one magura billet i felt was stronger with less pressure required to lock up the brake
Old 02-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Lot killer

bortner636 is an unknown quantity at this point

it depends really , if you feel you need more feel then the 13 will give you that but some people say the 13 has too much movement ...

does the 16 feel to stiff to you ?
No i love the way my hand brake feels. His sucks i dont get it he has a 13mm with a Single piston and after ridin for a while his would fade real bad so we thought it was the caliper so he bought a mint caliper and we put that on and put in rbf 660 and its still fadeing bad i know it cant be the magura he got it like 2 months ago hes arguing with me sayin its cuz i sold him the 13 and not the 16
Old 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by bortner636
No i love the way my hand brake feels. His sucks i dont get it he has a 13mm with a Single piston and after ridin for a while his would fade real bad so we thought it was the caliper so he bought a mint caliper and we put that on and put in rbf 660 and its still fadeing bad i know it cant be the magura he got it like 2 months ago hes arguing with me sayin its cuz i sold him the 13 and not the 16
i would think the 13 would be perfect for the single piston caliper , maybe his caliper is draging or he is just murdering the brake
Old 02-05-2010, 12:52 PM
also known as OMR

oh and if you love the way your 16 feels then the 13 would probably feel to soft
Old 02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

oh and if you love the way your 16 feels then the 13 would probably feel to soft
+1 , most definitely
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 PM

WiseGuy is a decent person

i've got the flipped 1000rr radial 16/18 with a junction valve on my gixxer and it has pretty nice grab for having under 200 bucks into everything... then again i only rock the streets so i don't need as much as the lot guys...
Old 02-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Lot killer

bortner636 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool i def keepin mine then i dont know what is wrong with his hb ohh well
Old 02-05-2010, 08:10 PM

Arslinger is a decent person

i get brake lag as well and im running dual caliber with 4 piston, star rotor, and brembo 16 18. i have shitty dot 3 but i think if you ride up on one in a lot for a straight 20 minutes its going to get overheated. When i ride i dont stop lol and i think ppl just need to let there **** cool down. or maybe i need to run some dot 5 or some ****??
Old 02-05-2010, 08:55 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

that billet is at 90degrees, and the other has swag lean. so theres probably a diff.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:41 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

i get brake lag as well and im running dual caliber with 4 piston, star rotor, and brembo 16 18. i have shitty dot 3 but i think if you ride up on one in a lot for a straight 20 minutes its going to get overheated. When i ride i dont stop lol and i think ppl just need to let there **** cool down. or maybe i need to run some dot 5 or some ****??
get rid of that star rotor mine has about 2 months on it and its starting to taper at the end they are junk im switching back to stock myself
Old 02-06-2010, 01:32 AM
also known as OMR

dot 3 is garbage , i ride for way longer than that and i never cook my brake fluid ..synthetic dot 4 or rbf 600.

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
get rid of that star rotor mine has about 2 months on it and its starting to taper at the end they are junk im switching back to stock myself
brake rape
Old 02-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Wannabe

Zarrell is a decent person

Maguras are sweet, that billet one looks like it good take a serious beating

As for Brembo knockoffs, they are ****** dangerous lol, Mine worked ok until one day I clutched my bike up and pulled my middle finger in...lever went right into the handle...no pressure, "****" I thought and the bike flipped and flew off on its own adventure
Old 02-06-2010, 01:36 PM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

hey OMR i forgot to tell u taday that ilove my OMR

Quick Reply: Magura Master over brembo, best mm