Best way to wheelie a 1000cc bike?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best way to wheelie a 1000cc bike?

this is how its done

Old 01-12-2010, 03:22 PM

r6roadrash is a decent person

that ***** nuts whats up with the jacket? and no helmet hes stupid
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by r6roadrash
hey clutch whats up man? still got that R1?

anywho. is it really that benifical to clutch? i never cluctchitup, i just get in 2nd on my r6 and go about 3-4k then hammer the gas it comes up nice and smooth and from there i can shift the gears if needed. but i dont know if thats good advice i cant getahold of BP at all. so im getting a more teeth to see how that helps, but anyone got good advice on clutching it id like to know as well every time i do it i comes up so fast i just hammer the brake and almost throw myself over the front, ha funny but it hurts my *****.
yes it benifical to clutch cuz your controlling how it comes up... if you power it up you build up speed, then the bike lifts, then by that time your about out of gear so you need to shift up... vs. if you clutch it up going 10 mph your gonna be at balance point going 12mph compared to being at the end of your gear with too much speed.... the more speed involved = lower bp for the most part... use clutch to get it up means nice hight bp good for lot stunting, what most people on here want to do...... anyway, you dont need more teeth to hit bp..... you just need ***** and great foot brake control and know how to clutch it to bp.....here is what i did to learn bp after i masered pow pows and foot brake control.... me and a buddy lifted my bike and leaned the front wheel against a brick wall and propped it at bp..... i got on it to feel what it was like to be on it when its at bp, i tried every stance and sit down position i could think of.... i got the bike down and the first time i clutched it up i hit bp.... it helped me soooooooo much.... try it and you'll see then let me know if it helped you too
Old 01-12-2010, 03:39 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by r6roadrash
hey clutch whats up man? still got that R1?

anywho. is it really that benifical to clutch? i never cluctchitup, i just get in 2nd on my r6 and go about 3-4k then hammer the gas it comes up nice and smooth and from there i can shift the gears if needed. but i dont know if thats good advice i cant getahold of BP at all. so im getting a more teeth to see how that helps, but anyone got good advice on clutching it id like to know as well every time i do it i comes up so fast i just hammer the brake and almost throw myself over the front, ha funny but it hurts my *****.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:40 PM

WiseGuy is a decent person

all good advice from clutchitup... its like a golf swing, all technique... practice is the only way to figure it out for yourself but make sure to pay attention to the advice given... cover the rear brake and just take baby steps till you get to where you can ride them out...
Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
yes it benifical to clutch cuz your controlling how it comes up... if you power it up you build up speed, then the bike lifts, then by that time your about out of gear so you need to shift up..

It is beneficial to use the clutch, but not because you run out of gear, because the bike comes up controllably.. If you power up, you're on the throttle hard bringing it up, then when you get to balance point, you need to be barely on the throttle, and that will throw you over quicker then you know what hit you.

When you clutch, you hit the throttle open far, and in one quick motion let the clutch go and let off the throttle, so it yanks it up to balance point, but you're not on the throttle hard when you get there
Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 PM

WiseGuy is a decent person

oh yeah and wear your gear too...
Old 01-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Suck

929Yellowjacket is a decent person

Originally Posted by JerseyRR201
**** u you chicago piece of ****
Watch it, them is fightin' words

Yah i drive one of the fastes audi/vw cars on the east coast....
orly?

It sounds like these guys gave you some good advice, which makes you a lucky newb around these parts. This place can be unforgiving, so you have to expect a hard time when you ask a well-covered question.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:58 PM

JerseyRR201 is a decent person

^ i like that *** in the avatar...Yes really Audi TT QUATTRO 1.8t bored out to a 2.2liter gt3076r turbo all supporting goodies and its a daily driver best quarter mile at show n go last 5 years thats ive been going...

11.2 quarter mile

Last edited by JerseyRR201; 01-12-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:48 PM

^ i like that *** in the avatar...Yes really Audi TT QUATTRO 1.8t bored out to a 2.2liter gt3076r turbo all supporting goodies and its a daily driver best quarter mile at show n go last 5 years thats ive been going...

11.2 quarter mile
11.2 quarter is fast

but certainly not the fastest audi anywhere
Old 01-12-2010, 05:53 PM

^ like i said its the fastest daily driver AUDI/VW on the east coast .... au
Old 01-12-2010, 05:54 PM

If you know any other vw's,audis,hell even a bmw let me know i will lock it up for cash shoot me a pm
Old 01-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I'll race ya on my jenky *** F4i sittin "no hand highchair mingo frog misty flip style"...with your money flyin outta my pockets while I'm fist pumpin and beatin up the beat...or whatever ya'll call it...word to ya motha.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:04 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blee
I'll race ya on my jenky *** F4i sittin "no hand highchair mingo frog misty flip style"...with your money flyin outta my pockets while I'm fist pumpin and beatin up the beat...or whatever ya'll call it...word to ya motha.
FIST PUMPIN LIKE A CHAMP!!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:20 PM

r6roadrash is a decent person

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
yes it benifical to clutch cuz your controlling how it comes up... if you power it up you build up speed, then the bike lifts, then by that time your about out of gear so you need to shift up... vs. if you clutch it up going 10 mph your gonna be at balance point going 12mph compared to being at the end of your gear with too much speed.... the more speed involved = lower bp for the most part... use clutch to get it up means nice hight bp good for lot stunting, what most people on here want to do...... anyway, you dont need more teeth to hit bp..... you just need ***** and great foot brake control and know how to clutch it to bp.....here is what i did to learn bp after i masered pow pows and foot brake control.... me and a buddy lifted my bike and leaned the front wheel against a brick wall and propped it at bp..... i got on it to feel what it was like to be on it when its at bp, i tried every stance and sit down position i could think of.... i got the bike down and the first time i clutched it up i hit bp.... it helped me soooooooo much.... try it and you'll see then let me know if it helped you too
yeah ill give that a shot when its not like 10deg. outside and if i can ever find some ******* freinds to help me, i only got 1 stunter in the area i know of and hes always ******* busy, all the guys i ride with a dbags that would never help me learn, cuz they already hate it when i power it up and make them look like ******, god i hate livein in wisconsin
Old 01-12-2010, 08:26 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

clutchitup is giving you everything you need to know and if its coming up a little to fast for comfort dont just let off and let it come back down just tap the brake and as far as needing the brake just tap it let off and tap it again the higher it gets the faster and longer u hold it. i had problems wheeling cause i thought u where suppost to drag the brakes when you feel it come up to much when all that did for me was put it back down when u start tapping it it does much better. but before you try this you need a few more baby steps or bringing it up and letting it down just to get the feel of what the bikes gonna do
Old 01-12-2010, 08:44 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Wow this guy has the fastest car and apparently wrench time yet is asking for advice on how to poppa a wheelie Just buy the biggest rear sprocket and redline clutch dump with no helmet cuz those only hinder the poppa wheelie
Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM

And after you master that go here ya fkn jerkoff,,,UR WELCOME BTWhttps://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443-stunting-help-advice/72156-complete-guide-learning-basic.html
Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Yah i drive one of the fastes audi/vw cars on the east coast....
And i knew that already just really scared as in this bike isnt as forgiving as my 04 r6 i dont wanna get throttle happy and loop it
your audi can win this audi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnbqGgZm0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSodc...eature=related
Old 01-12-2010, 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=Juca;4238125]your audi can win this audi?

You know the type Juca they ask for help but already know everything

Quick Reply: Best way to wheelie a 1000cc bike?