racing 905

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 12:19 AM

Tie Ler is a decent person
Re: racing 905

this is the way i thought it went on cuz the bracket but doesent fit becaust the bars hits that plastic piece, thats wen i relized it welded on wrong side

Last edited by Tie Ler; 01-12-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:22 AM

my bad, i dont know why it wont let me post the pic, ill try again

here we go
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled-2 (2).jpg
Views:	86
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	235614   Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled-3 (2).jpg
Views:	84
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	235615  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:40 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

???
Old 01-12-2010, 02:02 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

this site is so full of haters it's funny. 905 was one of the first companies to have a cage built like the ones everyone makes now. Way back when, FI cages were a loop type and everyone used those then 905 came out and everyone used those. All these new companies for all you 2006 up stunters who have it so easy cause everyone and there mom makes cages complain way much. Yeah NOW there is better cages then 905 but so ******* what then buy the others and stop trashing 905. I never had a prob with there ****. How about this learn how to ride and not through your bike down the damn road. There are guys still to this day still riding FI cages that don't bitch about those but alls these newbs come on here crying about this and that cage. **** when I started all we had were sliders, how about you squids learn only using those and also try to figure out every move out there without someone telling you how to like back in the day and then complain. You ******* newer guys don't relize how easy you have it wirh all these new sites and companies it's unreal. Stop your bitching on here and go ride my god.

p.s. it looks like he has it mounted wrong anyhow.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:10 AM

im not trying to bitch or complain, i was just stating that i dont now how 905 is supposd to be a good company when they cant even weld the bracket on the correct side, granted yes, it was a simple mistake, but when you keep hearing trash talk on 905 and ur doubting the haters then you end up recieving one of there products and it was built wrong, then yes i do begin to wonder.

p.s. in those pics it is mounted wrong, when i mount it the correct way theres no bracket for the exhaust

Last edited by Tie Ler; 01-12-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:28 AM
Stunting Is a Lifestyle

ljgsxr750 is a decent person

... No one needs to trash any companies cage man.. Everyone has their own opinons and thats understandable but keep it to yourself. Some people are happy with 905 that arent with impaktech or some people are happy with powersstuntworx that isnt with FI etc. Now on the situation your having just call up 905 during business hours without a ******* bitch attitude and they will fix the issue. Or you can keep bitching and complaining and just go order a OMR or another company. Simple as that but this thread is a ******* waste of your time and everyone else's.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:37 AM

C.Dickey is a decent person

I'll get this out of the way yes I am very new to the game but here is what I've noticed:

1) 905 is weak but they def cover their product. My roommate bought a subcage and his drunk retarded self tried to ride his bike one day and dropped it leaving the driveway. The cage bent almost 45 degrees. I slid my bike down the hwy with Powers and had no issues. He called 905 up and they offered to replace his subcage so yes they back their product even when they dont really have to.

2) 905 is def an originator but you do need to stay with the curve. If so many ppl complain about their product maybe it is time for some changes. I personally do know I will probably be buying some stuff for them because others are slacking on the newer bikes. Although my cage/12 came from Impaktech and look

3) Realize when purchasing these product a lot of these guys are out of their garage. This is not a booming industry so most of these are mom and pop shops. They will work with you to make sure you get what you invisioned. Some companies even sell their designs and ship orders out so you are likely to run into issues with so many links to the chain.

I totally agree though, haters keep hatin' but these guys were around since the early days so show some respect.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Stunting Is a Lifestyle

ljgsxr750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by C.Dickey
I'll get this out of the way yes I am very new to the game but here is what I've noticed:

1) 905 is weak but they def cover their product. My roommate bought a subcage and his drunk retarded self tried to ride his bike one day and dropped it leaving the driveway. The cage bent almost 45 degrees. I slid my bike down the hwy with Powers and had no issues. He called 905 up and they offered to replace his subcage so yes they back their product even when they dont really have to.

2) 905 is def an originator but you do need to stay with the curve. If so many ppl complain about their product maybe it is time for some changes. I personally do know I will probably be buying some stuff for them because others are slacking on the newer bikes. Although my cage/12 came from Impaktech and look

3) Realize when purchasing these product a lot of these guys are out of their garage. This is not a booming industry so most of these are mom and pop shops. They will work with you to make sure you get what you invisioned. Some companies even sell their designs and ship orders out so you are likely to run into issues with so many links to the chain.

I totally agree though, haters keep hatin' but these guys were around since the early days so show some respect.
And from my experiance I have went down from a seat stander to spreader at 40 and my 905 cage and subcage didnt bend, it slid a good 40 yards on the slider. Didnt even touch my powder coat :D but I crashed at 10mph with my powers and it bent my frame . I think I just got a bad batch maybe. But it is what it is, protection is protection we all out there to do the same **** anyways.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:11 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

Sickinnovations... nuff said
Old 01-12-2010, 11:34 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EGO
this site is so full of haters it's funny. 905 was one of the first companies to have a cage built like the ones everyone makes now. Way back when, FI cages were a loop type and everyone used those then 905 came out and everyone used those. All these new companies for all you 2006 up stunters who have it so easy cause everyone and there mom makes cages complain way much. Yeah NOW there is better cages then 905 but so ******* what then buy the others and stop trashing 905. I never had a prob with there ****. How about this learn how to ride and not through your bike down the damn road. There are guys still to this day still riding FI cages that don't bitch about those but alls these newbs come on here crying about this and that cage. **** when I started all we had were sliders, how about you squids learn only using those and also try to figure out every move out there without someone telling you how to like back in the day and then complain. You ******* newer guys don't relize how easy you have it wirh all these new sites and companies it's unreal. Stop your bitching on here and go ride my god.

was watching ross videos of the pa sessions and you murdered it

props for the badass gixxer and riding

ps: with a 905
Old 01-12-2010, 04:02 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
my bad, i dont know why it wont let me post the pic, ill try again

here we go
i dont get whats wrong in this picture?
Old 01-12-2010, 04:41 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stuntd' F4i
lol, those are my thoughts exactly. I was happy as hell to throw that 905 badge on my ****
ill admit it... 5 years ago that was me i worshipped 905
Old 01-12-2010, 09:35 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
i dont get whats wrong in this picture?
+1 if your going to make a thread stating someone messed up at the very least have pictures. and good ones at that!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EGO
Best post ever+10000000 Dont forget fur use to be the best cage
Old 01-12-2010, 10:21 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO

So true.... And do it without a handbrake... They were still in their trials when I really got started... I ordered my first 12 bar from this site and it was only the second one made for my bike.

Honestly, people laid the groundwork and everyone benefits.

When I got my recent bike it had a 905 sub on it. I've never used 905. Never even had a subcage. But it was already there so what the hell... A friend said it would break. Where he got this idea is beyond me. He's never had a 905 cage. Maybe he knows others that have one. Dont know. BUT It has never even touched the ground even after a few airborn pancakes. So it may just last forever.

Ask questions, get opinions and what works for some may not work for others.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Best post ever+10000000 Dont forget fur use to be the best cage

Also true
Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Squidtastic!

B. Kerr is a decent person

not sure how they could have fucked it up - I have made some cages myself - even tried to start a small business till my partner fucked me over....
but to the point, once you have the first cage made you use it to make a jig so all the cages are exactly the same!!!!

on another note - I havent had a 905 cage, but I know guys that have and they loved em...

I did have a 905 upper stunt stay on my 04 636 - it was fukin gangsta!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NME

Also true
BTW send me the link of that lot vid of you doing that stoppie around the building
Old 01-12-2010, 10:40 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tie ler
welded the exhaust tab on the wrong side of the stunt pegs

how do you **** that up??
Old 01-12-2010, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
BTW send me the link of that lot vid of you doing that stoppie around the building
most gangsta stoppie ive ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3RuYptOcs

Quick Reply: racing 905