Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 06:22 AM

Tie Ler is a decent person
racing 905

welded the exhaust tab on the wrong side of the stunt pegs

how do you **** that up??
Old 01-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: racing 905

Are you sure you have it on right? Should have gone with OMR anyways...
Old 01-11-2010, 10:50 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you got the euro model lol
Old 01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

doh!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
doh!!!!!!!
got my OMR today and the exhaust mount was on the correct side lol
Old 01-11-2010, 11:57 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

post a pic
Old 01-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
got my OMR today and the exhaust mount was on the correct side lol
Nice. Rubbin it in on the poor kiddo
Old 01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

you fucked up when you ordered from 905
Old 01-11-2010, 03:00 PM

Stuntd' F4i is a decent person

^Agreed, i dont fck w/905 anymore, its junk!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:40 PM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never had any issues with 905 it's good **** and to each his own. Sometimes **** happens did you give them a call and let them take care of it? Or did you unwrap it then post on here right after?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I work for 905...I found your order,cut the tab off,then rewelded it on the wrong side.yeahhh,I win,That was payback for all the stupid threads you posted.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 PM

^lol, especially if your not bullshittin, lmfao
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job to call out a simple mistake (IF) there is one. Im sure 905 would fix it (IF) it was wrong, aaron is a great dude. Maybe typing an email to him instead of starting a useless thread would of been a better idea.

BTW www.Stuntride.com
Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bubash
Maybe typing an email to him instead of starting a useless thread would of been a better idea.

BTW www.Stuntride.com
Starting Useless threads is Tie Ler's specialty
Old 01-11-2010, 09:49 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blee
i work for 905...i found your order,cut the tab off,then rewelded it on the wrong side.yeahhh,i win,that was payback for all the stupid threads you posted.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:15 PM

Tie Ler is a decent person

ritee
ive herd from a couple people that there **** sucked after i orderd, i always thought they mad good **** but i guess well see how it holds up
Old 01-11-2010, 11:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Their **** sucks. Post a picture so everyone can see
Old 01-11-2010, 11:35 PM

thats the first stunt brand i ever heard of like 4 or 5 years ago, they were the **** then b/c i didnt know any other brands but i give props to Rk Armor, SI, FI, and OMR's the ****!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Stuntd' F4i
thats the first stunt brand i ever heard of like 4 or 5 years ago, they were the **** then b/c i didnt know any other brands but i give props to Rk Armor, SI, FI, and OMR's the ****!
I think thats a lot of squids first purchases. I know it was mine. I had my GSXR decked out with a 905 cage, bar & stay lol. It looked cool with the little 905 badge Cage broke on the first drop though
Old 01-11-2010, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think thats a lot of squids first purchases. I know it was mine. I had my GSXR decked out with a 905 cage, bar & stay lol. It looked cool with the little 905 badge Cage broke on the first drop though
lol, those are my thoughts exactly. I was happy as hell to throw that 905 badge on my ****

Quick Reply: racing 905