Super streetbike mag

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 03:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Super streetbike mag

Name:  thisthreadsucks1.gif
Views: 6
Size:  26.7 KB
Old 12-17-2009, 03:50 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
its a lil funny
+1
Old 12-17-2009, 04:19 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

it doesnt matter if they are peoples favorite events or not, they normally have all the winners posted. i know if it was me and i placed in a contest id be mad if they skipped me over. but what can you do. he came off like a real dick though and i think thats the real issue
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

zuki why are u on here if u dont stunt. and why are u giving your opinion? you wouldnt say a word if u were at a lot with real riders. youd stick out like a sore thumb. too funny. and superstreetbike sucks *****.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That was hilarious.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:45 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jcf4i
zuki why are u on here if u dont stunt. and why are u giving your opinion? you wouldnt say a word if u were at a lot with real riders. youd stick out like a sore thumb. too funny. and superstreetbike sucks *****.
I'm a fan of stuntriding. I've been around a long time and met quite a few riders. Why am I not allowed to give an opinion? Just because you ride wheelies, that makes you better or more important for some reason? **** off.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm a fan of stuntriding. I've been around a long time and met quite a few riders. Why am I not allowed to give an opinion? Just because you ride wheelies, that makes you better or more important for some reason? **** off.
You wouldn't say tandem doesn't matter a at lot with real stuntriders yo that's beatdown territory.

Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

you just dont know anything about the hard work people put in to get to their level. I wouldnt go sign up for a skateboarding forum and start telling them how to run comps cuz i dont skateboard. know what im sayin? You gotta see it my way atleast alittle. U have NO IDEA what it takes....
Old 12-17-2009, 05:38 PM

cullins is an unknown quantity at this point

Eh sucks that you dint get recognition but that mag sucks *****! Was good but so many people subscribed and never got issues now its all busas and chrome fuckem just dont buy the magazine.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jcf4i
you just dont know anything about the hard work people put in to get to their level. I wouldnt go sign up for a skateboarding forum and start telling them how to run comps cuz i dont skateboard. know what im sayin? You gotta see it my way atleast alittle. U have NO IDEA what it takes....
I do know what it takes. I have friends that stuntride. A few that are at the top level. There are many things that take a lot of hard work and dedication, that nobody cares about. It's an opinion and I'd voice it no matter who was around.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:04 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

cry me a river
Old 12-17-2009, 09:50 PM

MERKK is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
cry me a river
seriously this is like a sob story
Old 12-17-2009, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have all the good smilies for this thread lol. Days of our Stuntlives

Name:  dramas.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  49.4 KB
Old 12-17-2009, 09:55 PM
NealFoReal

Here we go - 1st, 2nd & 3rd

Name:  jogging.gif
Views: 7
Size:  1.53 MB Name:  cid_2B4829CE775B42CBB88BFFB73086BF0.gif
Views: 7
Size:  127.0 KB Name:  cid_04C766DE77904202B78B276671A5AC5.gif
Views: 8
Size:  333.0 KB

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 12-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:13 PM

MERKK is a decent person

i never seen a chinese bitch w big *** ******* like that...
Old 12-17-2009, 10:31 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

We took first in Tandem and that was questionable (Ken and brandy had a sik *** run on saturday and the judges forgot to judge) But needless to say we still got first and it cost me 3 times more money then I made and I ******* hate Super Street Bike so personally i think they did me a favor for not mentioning my Name.. I don't need reconigtion for anything I do Just the pay check or the money we deserve.. Thats My feeling on that subject thanks Joel for trying Now I am choosing to forget about that weeknd again Peace out
Old 12-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i cant remember how many times SS. posted pics of me and never gave me credit or failed to list my ranking in a comp. never lost any sleep over it
Old 12-17-2009, 11:26 PM

l Bolo l is a decent person

When 3rd place is last place you definitely should not get recognition for it. Sorry.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:49 AM

solukcom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, come on! Tandem is still stunting. It sounds like everyone is excluding that fact. It gives variety to the sport and it's something different. People will eventually get tired of seeing people doing the same old stuff on bikes especially with all the people riding anymore. The flying trapeze used to be an amazing and "crazy" thing, now the only people that enjoy it are kids. It might take a while for the crowd of people to steer away from the stunt scene but when the new in thing comes about, it's guaranteed they will leave..... One day.

Dave was a real douche for replying the way he did, he could have been professional about it and still said no. On the other hand, it would have taken no time and no effort to just post the names of all three teams. The magazine is supposed to be informative, informing "the people" who competed and who placed what is supposed to be what they do regardless of how many people was in the competition.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:04 AM

MIKE C is a decent person

super streetbike??? HA, they sold out tryin to cover more custom bikes and not stunt riders(whitch made there mag!!) in the first place...... stuntride magazine For life... only a matter of time befor its nationaly recognized by the everyday buyer!!! PEOPLE OF WALMART!!!!!!just my 2

Quick Reply: Super streetbike mag