Fuck stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: **** stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
it was broke all week last week

damn. valid point
Old 11-18-2009, 01:51 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
kelm posts some epic **** but he's harmless. Naturalborndumpster is a huge egomaniac ******* homo and unbearable to even listen to his bullshit
+11222123434332356546578678
Old 11-18-2009, 02:09 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I agree that the entertainment value is better over here........when it WORKS!
Old 11-18-2009, 02:17 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

it was broke all week last week
it was down for 2 days which will and can happen to any website. **** happens with servers, sometimes sites switch servers. the internet is not a perfect machine. im sure all your sponsors appreciated that down time so you could go out and represent them while stuntlife was down

same thing id tell a muslim bitching about how theyre treated in america..... u know where the door is. what are u doing here if you got someplace so much better to be?

Last edited by sdfkillz; 11-18-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 11-18-2009, 02:21 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Too Funny, that the guys with the largest post count dont want to move to another forum and start over.... i guess people really do pay attention to post count! its like a having someone always backing what your saying....

SR is way better!
wtf does it have to do with anything? i've been only reading for some time and when i want to read i come here and can stay for hours... if i go read stuntride i will get bored in 10 minutes, thats a fact.

but now that you brought post count up... i think its working the other way around as you said... people who have low post count here goes there to try and be top posters... sounds extremely gay but thats what it looks like
Old 11-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

HAHAHA.. Served
Old 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

it was down for 2 days which will and can happen to any website. **** happens with servers, sometimes sites switch servers. the internet is not a perfect machine. im sure all your sponsors appreciated that down time so you could go out and represent them while stuntlife was down

same thing id tell a muslim bitching about how theyre treated in america..... u know where the door is. what are u doing here if you got someplace so much better to be?
Word

I have been register on stuntride for years and it has never got going. I could careless about post count. There is just nothing to talk about over there. The only thing they put up over there are the comps I could care less about then they run over here and post them. SL for Life
Old 11-18-2009, 02:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Word

I have been register on stuntride for years and it has never got going. I could careless about post count. There is just nothing to talk about over there. The only thing they put up over there are the comps I could care less about then they run over here and post them. SL for Life
stuntride is where squids go when someone said something mean to them over here lol then they go and high 5 each other and say how stuntlife is full of ********
Old 11-18-2009, 02:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
I think the correct term is: I MOV RIT
hahahaha i move rit .....hahahahaha poor jesse!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Beardo outta left field... Where you been man?
Old 11-18-2009, 02:40 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
Then bring back the stolen pic thread.
It's still there.. I never got rid of it
Old 11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

lickin my wounds...haha tryin to put the crunchy piece back together..... i miss my fairings...boohoo
Old 11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Don't think SL will ever die...it's too damn entertaining.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:42 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

i <3 sl....
Old 11-18-2009, 02:43 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Too Funny, that the guys with the largest post count dont want to move to another forum and start over.... i guess people really do pay attention to post count! its like a having someone always backing what your saying....

SR is way better!
that's not true I'm #11 on SR and #12 on SL......but SL has PAR and no Jesse.....when SL is dead or broken I check SR......I dunno though I do like the hate and retards here though......
Old 11-18-2009, 02:52 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by skillz954
that's not true I'm #11 on SR and #12 on SL......but SL has PAR and no Jesse.....when SL is dead or broken I check SR......I dunno though I do like the hate and retards here though......
haha word, keeps it interesting, and sometimes reminds me day time soap operas
Old 11-18-2009, 03:08 PM

if you spend any amount of time on SR youll see there is the same percentage of, if not more, retards there. there just isnt a whole lot of ppl telling them theyre retards cuz its not PC to say retard lol. youre supposed to pat them on the head and say good effort and tell em theyre special.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Dick.. You ALWAYS call me special
Old 11-18-2009, 03:19 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

if you spend any amount of time on SR youll see there is the same percentage of, if not more, retards there. there just isnt a whole lot of ppl telling them theyre retards cuz its not PC to say retard lol. youre supposed to pat them on the head and say good effort and tell em theyre special.

Quick Reply: Fuck stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!