Fuck stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 04:36 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
**** stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of this garbage ******* website!! Just took me 20 minutes to send a PM. I'm OVER IT!! The people that actually run this site (whoever the **** that is) can't keep **** running right so I'm out!! If you need parts or anything, I will be over at WWW.STUNTRIDE.COM
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: **** stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!

This place has been pretty tweaked lately. I've been spending more time on Stuntride, myself.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

you and me both buddy.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

pffft dont be lying, stuntlife is a addiction.

sketchy

Last Activity: Today 04:51 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread **** stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:00 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethiopian

sketchy

hahaha such a **** talker

and stuntlife is POOOOP
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I'm sick of this garbage ******* website!! Just took me 20 minutes to send a PM. I'm OVER IT!! The people that actually run this site (whoever the **** that is) can't keep **** running right so I'm out!! If you need parts or anything, I will be over at WWW.STUNTRIDE.COM

I think the correct term is: I MOV RIT
Old 11-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

sketchy

Yep he couldn't even take away from 10 mins

Sketchy Stunts

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: Today 05:00 PM
Old 11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

sketchy

Just stop Crying Andy we all know there is nothing going on over at stuntride. It is just way to boring over there. See you back here tomm
Old 11-17-2009, 06:51 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl

Just stop Crying Andy we all know there is nothing going on over at stuntride. It is just way to boring over there. See you back here tomm
snap crackle pop!
Old 11-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stuntride is getting a lot better... soon enough this site will phase out. Just like stuntusa
Old 11-17-2009, 06:55 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Stuntride is getting a lot better... soon enough this site will phase out. Just like stuntusa
I don't think so stuntusa never got going
Old 11-17-2009, 06:58 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up with all the SL hate lately? i like stuntride but i like SL more. i know where all the useful threads are, the discussion topics are easy to find and nicely organised. and all that yellow over there kills my eyes.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:06 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

User activity alone lately points to the SR takeover. Its happening.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
yup... in time.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:13 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
+1 there has been **** for posts on hear lately
Old 11-17-2009, 07:16 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

I still dont like that site **** is to hard to find ya gota click this and it brings you to hear then you gota search forms to find discussion. and bla bla bla plus i still dont like the colors and its way to laid back like a bunch of soccer moms. i like to read the hate once and a while
Old 11-17-2009, 07:22 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
I still dont like that site **** is to hard to find ya gota click this and it brings you to hear then you gota search forms to find discussion. and bla bla bla plus i still dont like the colors and its way to laid back like a bunch of soccer moms. i like to read the hate once and a while

exactly. thats what im saying.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:28 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I like the local sections here cause we can figure out when/where to ride a little easier by posting up in our area. I would not want to post that junk in the main forum
Old 11-17-2009, 07:29 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I <3 Stuntlife
Old 11-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101

the hate and comedy from this site gets me thru my work day. too cereal over on SR for me.

Quick Reply: Fuck stuntlife!!!!!!!!!!