sit down circles suck

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 01:28 AM

bongwater420 is a decent person
sit down circles suck

been practicing them a lot the last few nights riding ... annoying ill get 2 then nothing for like 5 tries, then get 1, then nothing like 7 tries then ill get 3 then nothing then 1 and on and on, im just bitchin i guess hopefully i get more consistant by the end of the weekend
Old 10-09-2009, 04:23 AM

hawaiiandave is a decent person
Re: sit down circles suck

Originally Posted by bongwater420
been practicing them a lot the last few nights riding ... annoying ill get 2 then nothing for like 5 tries, then get 1, then nothing like 7 tries then ill get 3 then nothing then 1 and on and on, im just bitchin i guess hopefully i get more consistant by the end of the weekend

I found that staying off the brake as much as possible makes them much easier that was the first circle I learned and they still seem like the 1 I need the most commitment to do still figure 8's are way fun too
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

lean! thats the only prob I was having with my 636....it would want to keep highsiding me...but practice makes perfect man...keep at it
Old 10-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Spin 50 productions

Spin Master C is an unknown quantity at this point

i typically do mine to the left.some advice my boy gave me(and it worked almost instantly)was to basically stick your head almost under you armpit..sounds weird but it worked..i held my elbows as high as i could and pretty much put my head in the direction i wanted to go.counter steer and tug on the right bar..it worked for me and a few i ride with...i suck at explaining things but if you get what i'm saying it just might work...lol..elbows up and the old look and lean...good luck...
Old 10-09-2009, 10:36 AM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been trying to learn them for awhile and what helps me the most is looking into the circle.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bongwater420
been practicing them a lot the last few nights riding ... annoying ill get 2 then nothing for like 5 tries, then get 1, then nothing like 7 tries then ill get 3 then nothing then 1 and on and on...
You pretty much just described the last 4-5 years of my life. **** SDO'S!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:19 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

if your runnin dirt bars, there ALOT easier. When i went to clip ons it took me a few days to relearn em and it was a bitch!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I just started to get them consistent this year. I have to creep into them, but once you get them going it's A LOT of upper body movement to keep them going.

I found it easier to learn by bringing the idle down a little lower that I have for stagger O's.

Keep at it, they'll come to you.