regarding kid injured at gearfest

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 02:40 PM

StuntBlondie is a decent person
Re: regarding kid injured at gearfest

Originally Posted by BLooD
i dont wanna be the ******* that ruins everything. but from what i have read the mother was already against motorcycles from the beginning. also, post accident she was pissed off at the father for taking the kid to the event. and i think considering what happened, the mother prolly wont be to fond of the idea that her busted up kid recieve a 50. although the inntentions are admirable i think it would be best to focus on a different plan. everything considered i think you all proved this is not StuntDrama but in fact StuntLife.
You should probably re-read. Im assuming you read the post by ethiopian and understood it as the mom was mad however thats not what it says.

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
we were talking about this on the way home, either he will be terrified of bikes or want one, the mom wont let him have one, and the dad of the kid got bitched out by the mom for bringing them to the event to begin with.
But as I said thats not the case and neither parent is mad at all.

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
I havent talked to the kid but both the parents are taking a lot of the responsibility from what I hear even though the promotors made a big mistake, in my opinion. They realize things like that happen and it wasnt on purpose. I dont know about the mom, but the dad rides with a lot of local highway stunters which is how I made contact. Sounds like they arent mad or negative about stunting at all.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:57 PM

Noobalishish is a decent person

so stuntblondie you going to set this up far as paypal for fiddy money?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:32 PM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Noobalishish
Im going to speak with the parents 1st and make sure that would be a good idea. Id hate to get things moving on it and either not get enough money or have the parents completely disapprove.

If its ok with them, Im in to help but so far I dont think there is enough people interested to raise enough.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:34 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

Old 09-26-2009, 04:35 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

I got 20 on the 50!
Old 09-26-2009, 05:03 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
Im going to speak with the parents 1st and make sure that would be a good idea. Id hate to get things moving on it and either not get enough money or have the parents completely disapprove.

If its ok with them, Im in to help but so far I dont think there is enough people interested to raise enough.
I think we can gather enough money for sure.. How much is a fiddy? And I am willing to help set up a pay pal or anything i can do to help plus donate
Old 09-26-2009, 05:35 PM

a used one is around 800 here new I think they are like 1200 not sure on new price
Old 09-26-2009, 05:44 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Im sure u can get a brand new one for about 1000 cash. Work on getting the new one so you dont have to worry about the thing breaking down on the kid.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:55 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Im sure u can get a brand new one for about 1000 cash. Work on getting the new one so you dont have to worry about the thing breaking down on the kid.
I agree I say we get a new one for him and we probably can talk to a dealership in maybe hooking us up wiht a discount. I have a show at a Honda Dealership Sunday I will speak to them about it
Old 09-26-2009, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
I agree I say we get a new one for him and we probably can talk to a dealership in maybe hooking us up wiht a discount. I have a show at a Honda Dealership Sunday I will speak to them about it
Yea im sure that way u can get one reallll cheap!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:40 PM

sounds good!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jcf4i
i say everyone pitches in on a fitty, 5 bucks a person. gotta be enough people to do that...
+1 sounds good to me.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:42 PM

99CBRXX is a decent person

As a fan and friend of the stuntlife ways I'm glad to see so much caring for the fans and I am totally down to donate to the fiddy fund. Keep me posted on the verdict please.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

I'm up for helping too. $30

btw, I thought that dealers couldn't sell 50's and other mini's cuz the paint contains lead. I may be confused with something else but thought I remember reading something like that here a year or so ago.

If not then new is definately the way to go but if for some reason that's not possible I'm thinking about helping in a bigger way. I have an 03 fiddy (XR50R) in like new condition that I barely use and picked up last year for $800. I wasn't thinking of selling it but I would really like to be a part of the Stuntlifer's that are pitching in to help this poor kid with the broken femur feel better and who's now (and hopefully in the future) part of our stunt community. My oldest broke her femur completely in half when she was 8. (That's when I got my wheelchair wheelie skills!) She was in serious pain for a few months so we know what him and the parents are going through. Nothing worse than seeing one of your kids in pain.

If we could come up with $600 I'd definately let it go for the kid (only the kid though! ) . Not sure how we could get it there (I'm in NH) but not going to worry about that until we have a plan.

Either way count me in.

Again, the bike is like new (have title) (few extra decals, kinda like my F4i ) and runs perfect so if there is a way this could work I'm up for it StuntBlondie.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00485.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	231698   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00484.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	231699   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01003.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	231700   Click image for larger version

Name:	n1381793865_30105819_5237.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	231701  
Old 09-26-2009, 09:10 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
I'm up for helping too. $30

btw, I thought that dealers couldn't sell 50's and other mini's cuz the paint contains lead. I may be confused with something else but thought I remember reading something like that here a year or so ago.

If not then new is definately the way to go but if for some reason that's not possible I'm thinking about helping in a bigger way. I have an 03 fiddy (XR50R) in like new condition that I barely use and picked up last year for $800. I wasn't thinking of selling it but I would really like to be a part of the Stuntlifer's that are pitching in to help this poor kid with the broken femur feel better and who's now (and hopefully in the future) part of our stunt community. My oldest broke her femur completely in half when she was 8. (That's when I got my wheelchair wheelie skills!) She was in serious pain for a few months so we know what him and the parents are going through. Nothing worse than seeing one of your kids in pain.

If we could come up with $600 I'd definately let it go for the kid (only the kid though! ) . Not sure how we could get it there (I'm in NH) but not going to worry about that until we have a plan.

Either way count me in.

Again, the bike is like new (have title) (few extra decals, kinda like my F4i ) and runs perfect so if there is a way this could work I'm up for it StuntBlondie.
It's not 50's....it's thos APC style mini street bikes that you could get everywhere.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
ya i thought they couldnt sell em too! but its great what you guys are doing.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:30 PM

stunt daba your a saint!!
Old 09-26-2009, 10:13 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

im sure we could get way more than enuff to get a fitty, and this is something we shouldnt back out on. it will be a dream for the kid, and mark my words itlly definately help our sport....
Old 09-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

stunt daba your a saint!!
Thanks man!

It's a great feeling to make a difference. I adopted my little girl on the bike.
Plus it all kind of offsets the ummmm sometimes unsaintly me.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:35 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
whens that new dvd comin out anyways?
we're hoping before X'mas

Quick Reply: regarding kid injured at gearfest