Another Gearfest rant

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 03:33 PM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Another Gearfest rant

someone stole my helmet. I figured that someone was just messing with me since they only took my helmet and not kellys matching helmet . This is why we SHOULD be allowed to park our vehicles inside the pit area.

I dont know why, but every comp someone trys to steal somethign from me. KOS 2 years ago, someone got my jacket. stuntwars last year someone tried getting the tires off of my trailer and gearfest someone got my helmet. .
Old 09-22-2009, 03:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Another Gearfest rant

you sure you didnt just leave it some where , look next to your juggle sticks..lol

j/k buddy sorry you lost you helmet
Old 09-22-2009, 03:40 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
you sure you didnt just leave it some where , look next to your juggle sticks..lol

j/k buddy sorry you lost you helmet
We looked all over for it. It was gone..Someone tried to steal Steve, zac and my bike . But i put a fast stop to the man in the Big white van who parked with his back door near our motorscooters and then tried to hide his face when i went out there.. You come and mess with our stuff you get a spanking by
Old 09-22-2009, 03:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
We looked all over for it. It was gone..Someone tried to steal Steve, zac and my bike . But i put a fast stop to the man in the Big white van who parked with his back door near our motorscooters and then tried to hide his face when i went out there.. You come and mess with our stuff you get a spanking by
big white box van with a guy with dark hair about 5foot 8 and 160 pounds driving it? he tried to get my bike at stuntwars
Old 09-22-2009, 03:45 PM

No this was a white cargo van ..but it was probably his brother
Old 09-22-2009, 03:46 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

big white box van with a guy with dark hair about 5foot 8 and 160 pounds driving it? he tried to get my bike at stuntwars
hmm...wasent me i weigh 180
Old 09-22-2009, 03:55 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

i have no patience for this ****. i've only been in florida for 18 months or so from cali and the first thing i heard about was lake jessup and how central fl is the stolen bike capitol of the U.S. the first girl i dated out here got her kawi stolen right before we met and i had my daytona 675 tampered with multiple times before i totalled it. gets my blood boiling
Old 09-22-2009, 03:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by never 2 old
hmm...wasent me i weigh 180
i was at walmart and the guy drove around my van and trailer like 3 times stopping and backing up and pulling forward scopping out what he needed to cut to get my trailer and bike because i had a big *** chain going threw my trailer , bike and my trailer hitch..

what he didnt know was i was in the van watching a dvd with all the blinds closed so when i got out of the van he acted like he was just parking to go into walmart but i was parked at the far end of the lot as far from the front door as you could get and then he got out of the van and acted like he was answering his phone but i was close enough to hear that it never rang..lol

dude was all jittery and sketchy like a crack head then got back in his van and drove off ..

yes he would have gotten shot
Old 09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

i was at walmart and the guy drove around my van and trailer like 3 times stopping and backing up and pulling forward scopping out what he needed to cut to get my trailer and bike because i had a big *** chain going threw my trailer , bike and my trailer hitch..

what he didnt know was i was in the van watching a dvd with all the blinds closed so when i got out of the van he acted like he was just parking to go into walmart but i was parked at the far end of the lot as far from the front door as you could get and then he got out of the van and acted like he was answering his phone but i was close enough to hear that it never rang..lol

dude was all jittery and sketchy like a crack head then got back in his van and drove off ..

yes he would have gotten shot
Should of took the bastards plate and gave it to the po po as a possible suspect in all the bike theivery...probably wasent a legit plate though.
I hate theives!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:02 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Should of took the bastards plate and gave it to the po po as a possible suspect in all the bike theivery...probably wasent a legit plate though.
I hate theives!
i thought about it but i thought the same thing you did that it probably wasnt the tag for that vehicle
Old 09-22-2009, 04:15 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

My prada sunglasses came up missing outta the back of Bubash's Van
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

thats why you carry your gun on your side everywhere.....then they'll think twice
Old 09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T-Ice
it's ok i dropped them and scratched them any way
Old 09-22-2009, 05:05 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
thats why you carry your gun on your side everywhere.....then they'll think twice
Old 09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

I hang 50AE shells from my mirror and windows
Old 09-23-2009, 06:20 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

correction sir, GUNS. I always have a backup
Old 09-23-2009, 07:41 AM

msminty is a decent person

i swear it wasn't me... funny thing is, i was there quite often... u sure u didn't misplace it somewhere?
Old 09-23-2009, 08:35 AM

Arkansas is a decent person

Your little pro-roamer gidget probably got them. I seen her eyein them!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Recon

tacticalmike is a decent person

Originally Posted by Arkansas
Your little pro-roamer gidget probably got them. I seen her eyein them!
so much hate ,i thought you guys were friends
Old 09-23-2009, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by tacticalmike
so much hate ,i thought you guys were friends
And thats why U shouldnt think

Quick Reply: Another Gearfest rant