Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Another Gearfest rant (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/264767-another-gearfest-rant.html)

JOELTAN 09-22-2009 03:33 PM

Another Gearfest rant

someone stole my helmet. I figured that someone was just messing with me since they only took my helmet and not kellys matching helmet . This is why we SHOULD be allowed to park our vehicles inside the pit area.

I dont know why, but every comp someone trys to steal somethign from me. KOS 2 years ago, someone got my jacket. stuntwars last year someone tried getting the tires off of my trailer and gearfest someone got my helmet. .

old man roger 09-22-2009 03:36 PM

Re: Another Gearfest rant

you sure you didnt just leave it some where , look next to your juggle sticks..lol

j/k buddy sorry you lost you helmet

nolimitriderz 09-22-2009 03:40 PM

[quote=old man roger;4135263]you sure you didnt just leave it some where , look next to your juggle sticks..lol

j/k buddy sorry you lost you helmet[/quote]

We looked all over for it. It was gone..Someone tried to steal Steve, zac and my bike . But i put a fast stop to the man in the Big white van who parked with his back door near our motorscooters and then tried to hide his face when i went out there:whoopass:.. You come and mess with our stuff you get a spanking by:hello

old man roger 09-22-2009 03:42 PM

[quote=nolimitriderz;4135267]We looked all over for it. It was gone..Someone tried to steal Steve, zac and my bike . But i put a fast stop to the man in the Big white van who parked with his back door near our motorscooters and then tried to hide his face when i went out there:whoopass:.. You come and mess with our stuff you get a spanking by:hello[/quote]big white box van with a guy with dark hair about 5foot 8 and 160 pounds driving it? he tried to get my bike at stuntwars

nolimitriderz 09-22-2009 03:45 PM

No this was a white cargo van ..but it was probably his brother

N2O 09-22-2009 03:46 PM

[quote=old man roger;4135274]big white box van with a guy with dark hair about 5foot 8 and 160 pounds driving it? he tried to get my bike at stuntwars[/quote]
hmm...wasent me i weigh 180:LOL

-kyle- 09-22-2009 03:55 PM

i have no patience for this shit. i've only been in florida for 18 months or so from cali and the first thing i heard about was lake jessup and how central fl is the stolen bike capitol of the U.S. the first girl i dated out here got her kawi stolen right before we met and i had my daytona 675 tampered with multiple times before i totalled it. gets my blood boiling

old man roger 09-22-2009 03:58 PM

[quote=never 2 old;4135282]hmm...wasent me i weigh 180:LOL[/quote]i was at walmart and the guy drove around my van and trailer like 3 times stopping and backing up and pulling forward scopping out what he needed to cut to get my trailer and bike because i had a big ass chain going threw my trailer , bike and my trailer hitch..

what he didnt know was i was in the van watching a dvd with all the blinds closed so when i got out of the van he acted like he was just parking to go into walmart but i was parked at the far end of the lot as far from the front door as you could get and then he got out of the van and acted like he was answering his phone but i was close enough to hear that it never rang..lol

dude was all jittery and sketchy like a crack head then got back in his van and drove off ..

yes he would have gotten shot :LOL

N2O 09-22-2009 04:01 PM

[quote=old man roger;4135293]i was at walmart and the guy drove around my van and trailer like 3 times stopping and backing up and pulling forward scopping out what he needed to cut to get my trailer and bike because i had a big ass chain going threw my trailer , bike and my trailer hitch..

what he didnt know was i was in the van watching a dvd with all the blinds closed so when i got out of the van he acted like he was just parking to go into walmart but i was parked at the far end of the lot as far from the front door as you could get and then he got out of the van and acted like he was answering his phone but i was close enough to hear that it never rang..lol

dude was all jittery and sketchy like a crack head then got back in his van and drove off ..

yes he would have gotten shot :LOL[/quote]
Should of took the bastards plate and gave it to the po po as a possible suspect in all the bike theivery...probably wasent a legit plate though.
I hate theives!

old man roger 09-22-2009 04:02 PM

[quote=never 2 old;4135298]Should of took the bastards plate and gave it to the po po as a possible suspect in all the bike theivery...probably wasent a legit plate though.
I hate theives![/quote]i thought about it but i thought the same thing you did that it probably wasnt the tag for that vehicle

T-Ice 09-22-2009 04:15 PM

My prada sunglasses came up missing outta the back of Bubash's Van

!!A2K!! 09-22-2009 04:17 PM

thats why you carry your gun on your side everywhere.....then they'll think twice

old man roger 09-22-2009 04:19 PM

[quote=T-Ice;4135318]My prada sunglasses came up missing outta the back of Bubash's Van[/quote]it's ok i dropped them and scratched them any way :banghead:banghead:LOL

Ponis 09-22-2009 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=!!A2K!!;4135323]thats why you carry your gun on your side everywhere.....then they'll think twice[/QUOTE]

:2cents

N2O 09-22-2009 07:22 PM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4135323]thats why you carry your gun on your side everywhere.....then they'll think twice[/quote]
I hang 50AE shells from my mirror and windows:yeah

KO 09-23-2009 06:20 AM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4135323]thats why you carry your gun on your side everywhere.....then they'll think twice[/quote]

correction sir, GUNS. I always have a backup :yeah

msminty 09-23-2009 07:41 AM

[quote=T-Ice;4135318]My prada sunglasses came up missing outta the back of Bubash's Van[/quote]

i swear it wasn't me... :shruggs funny thing is, i was there quite often... u sure u didn't misplace it somewhere?

Arkansas 09-23-2009 08:35 AM

[quote=T-Ice;4135318]My prada sunglasses came up missing outta the back of Bubash's Van[/quote]
Your little pro-roamer gidget probably got them. I seen her eyein them!

tacticalmike 09-23-2009 09:26 AM

[quote=Arkansas;4136279]Your little pro-roamer gidget probably got them. I seen her eyein them![/quote]
so much hate ,:whoopass:i thought you guys were friends

nolimitriderz 09-23-2009 10:05 AM

[quote=tacticalmike;4136320]so much hate ,:whoopass:i thought you guys were friends[/quote]

:LOL And thats why U shouldnt think:LOL