Tandem

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 12:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tandem

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
mandem is a no no!!!!
Mandem is gonna take over in 2010
Its funny, wrong, & well, funny
Old 08-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I like to watch the tandem stunts in competitions, one of my favorite. Maybe it's just I haven't seen any female stuntresses. A mandem would be like watching the ground come at me looping a endo. Would have to turn my head and jump to the side quickly.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:36 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
its def funny.....but very very wrong! lol theres nothing funnier than drivin in town and seein 2 dudes on a moped, makes me wanna die laughin everytime
Old 08-15-2009, 12:49 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

heres your champions for the 2010 mandem nationals

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_6aebdf04d693e652d11a26139007e44e.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	229709  

Last edited by banjaxed; 08-15-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:23 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
I ride tandem and anyone who knows me knows thats all I ever did. When I started stunting i wanted something to set me apart and tandem it was. I did not learn everything and then throw a gurl on i learned everything from hwy wheelies to circle with a gurl on my bike. And yes the gurl does not have as much talent as the rider but there is a differnce in between each gurl. Now on my 5th riding partner and currently my GF i have experienced it all from riding with ur gf or just haveing a tandem partner. A good tandem team has a gurl ,who has knowledge of whats going on to know when to move when not to , helps comes up with new tricks and so own sometimes even helps wrench on the bike.I think everyone has a style and it is just what u prefer this is just my opinion
very true. there is a big difference between tandem chicks and a hot girl you throw on your bike real quick. and its bullshit to the guy that said tandem riders arent good enough individualy. just cause you cant do some sick tandem stuff dont mean you gotta hate
Old 08-15-2009, 02:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by banjaxed
heres your champions for the 2010 mandem nationals

***** & T-Neck bringing the mandem fury!!
Old 08-15-2009, 02:51 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1wonder
what i dont get is why you type every word with perfect spelling and you keep saying "gurl"
Thanks I didnt know I Spelled ever world perfect and i don't know why i spell gurl like that always have Just my style I guess love it or hate it . I still don't care
Old 08-15-2009, 02:53 PM

When are you coming back to ride???

I think I might be passing threw this week and if I do I will tote my scooter . If i'm not there this week it will def be next week.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:29 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
Damn that **** is hoti cant even change my own front tire that fast...
I bet Tawney could.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by motopsycho231
I bet Tawney could.
She is good thats fo sure. You know I will def feed of that and hopfully come back with our own version of it
Old 08-15-2009, 09:50 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

dont hate on the tandem. NOLIMITRIDERZ is unbelieveable to see in person. Besides why critisize someone else?? If that is what they like, AND they are unbelieveably good at it, they deserve at least your shitty props. I bet they get more hoots at a show than your turd riding could...
Old 08-15-2009, 09:52 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

oh and i had to ride mandem one time(pulled over by police, they let me go get my truck to get my bike)... You have to be able to laugh at yourself in that situation. We did a nice bp 2up sitdown tho...(i rode bitch)
Old 08-15-2009, 10:19 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
the girls that do it think theyre super ******* important and they dont realize that anybody with a pair of **** can hang on while the talent does a wheelie.
me too,I meet one of those bitches and she acted like she was steve mcqueen or some ****
Old 08-15-2009, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by jcf4i
dont hate on the tandem. NOLIMITRIDERZ is unbelieveable to see in person. Besides why critisize someone else?? If that is what they like, AND they are unbelieveably good at it, they deserve at least your shitty props. I bet they get more hoots at a show than your turd riding could...

Thanks Bro we try and have fun
Old 08-15-2009, 11:03 PM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person

No nut to butt!!
Old 08-15-2009, 11:43 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by white bandito
very true. there is a big difference between tandem chicks and a hot girl you throw on your bike real quick. and its bullshit to the guy that said tandem riders arent good enough individualy. just cause you cant do some sick tandem stuff dont mean you gotta hate
who says i cant do tandem? ive done it a handful of times and its not even **** i have to try twice at doing. ive not gone to the lengths of the actual tandem competition riders because i could care less about doing it but the first time i ever tried doing circles with a partner i locked right into them with no problem...im sure if i put any amount of time i could be just as good at that as i am with my own riding, just like any accomplished individual rider could.
Originally Posted by jcf4i
because this is an internet forum where ppl share ideas and opinions, if you dont like to hear other ppls opinions then stay off the internet and i dont know whos riding your calling "turd" but thats an awful bold statement to make about ppl youve never seen ride.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
2 types of guys do tandem. those that suck too much to actually compete in individual and have their head too far up their gf's *** to hang out by themselves. and then serious individual competitors that just want to scoop up the extra prize money. either way i dont have a whole lot of respect for it. the girls that do it think theyre super ******* important and they dont realize that anybody with a pair of **** can hang on while the talent does a wheelie. stunt your own bike like the other girls out their that are busting *** to make a name for themselves. those are the girls i give respect to. i see a girl that only does tandem and i just think "****"
Couldn't have said it better myself.....
Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Stuntin is a habbit

foxrider6912 is a decent person

Its really not as easy as you think. You both have to know the balance and she has to know the bike just as well as you do. Yes i agree anyone can hold on while someone else does a wheelie but real tandem is harder that most people think.
Name:  6500_111977076650_558486650_2643261.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  47.2 KB
Old 08-16-2009, 01:59 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

turd...i love that word.

stuntress...i love that word too.

turd...stuntress...turd...stuntress...

yeah...
Old 08-16-2009, 02:01 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

IMO all riding is fun and if you're having fun, that's all that matters. Knives are fun too. TOPLESS MANDEM 2010!!!!

Quick Reply: Tandem