Tandem

Old 08-15-2009, 02:19 AM

flhottie626 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tandem

whats everyones take on tandem riding?

Because me being a female and trying to learn how to ride it helpful to watch my partner when it comes to my own freestyle but now im getting the impression that people aren't doing it for the sport but cause they think that if they get a girl on the bike & tandem with her that she will sleep with them?!?

so whats up?
Old 08-15-2009, 02:22 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Tandem

tandem is so 2000 and late.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:28 AM

flhottie626 is an unknown quantity at this point

you quoting that song is SOO 2000 and late! bwahaha
Old 08-15-2009, 02:43 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

only time you should be riding tandem is in the sack, capeesh?
Old 08-15-2009, 02:52 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i dont care to do it. but i think its cool to watch.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:53 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

eh. ive seen some pretty sick tandem stuff. and just started trying some on the side myself. its pretty cool. definatly sets you apart at a show from the guy doing circles forever. youll one up anyone with a circle forever with a nice slimmie on your tank
Old 08-15-2009, 06:32 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

not for nothing, but she will.. its science...
Old 08-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Mikey P. Freestyle

crew72 is a decent person

Done tandem but not the girl..It was a buddies g-friend plus I could care less about the ****** thats on the bike like the white bandito said it more less sets you apart at a show. So who ever you are doing tandem with maybe you should make them ride mandem and see how it goes for him then. Hey and just remember just because we have a **** does not mean we are all bad dudes, some of us are in it for the sport.

Last edited by crew72; 08-15-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:42 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

tandem with chicks is old, Mandem is the hotness
Old 08-15-2009, 06:44 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

haha
Old 08-15-2009, 07:48 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

2 types of guys do tandem. those that suck too much to actually compete in individual and have their head too far up their gf's *** to hang out by themselves. and then serious individual competitors that just want to scoop up the extra prize money. either way i dont have a whole lot of respect for it. the girls that do it think theyre super ******* important and they dont realize that anybody with a pair of **** can hang on while the talent does a wheelie. stunt your own bike like the other girls out their that are busting *** to make a name for themselves. those are the girls i give respect to. i see a girl that only does tandem and i just think "****"
Old 08-15-2009, 08:04 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
2 types of guys do tandem. those that suck too much to actually compete in individual and have their head too far up their gf's *** to hang out by themselves. and then serious individual competitors that just want to scoop up the extra prize money. either way i dont have a whole lot of respect for it. the girls that do it think theyre super ******* important and they dont realize that anybody with a pair of **** can hang on while the talent does a wheelie. stunt your own bike like the other girls out their that are busting *** to make a name for themselves. those are the girls i give respect to. i see a girl that only does tandem and i just think "****"
I think there is still quite a bit of bravery involved tho

Those stoppies were the partner hangs off the front must be hella scary and real bad news if you roll too high

But I can see where your coming from, at the end of the day, the crowd wants to see it (judging from the clips ive watched) so its bringing more people to the shows
Old 08-15-2009, 09:18 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by crew72
Hey and just remember just because we have a **** does not mean we are all bad dudes, some of us are in it for the sport.
we all learned how to do wheelies to get the *****, then it turned into what it is now
Old 08-15-2009, 10:03 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
I think there is still quite a bit of bravery involved tho

Those stoppies were the partner hangs off the front must be hella scary and real bad news if you roll too high

But I can see where your coming from, at the end of the day, the crowd wants to see it (judging from the clips ive watched) so its bringing more people to the shows
im not saying its not scary....but im not giving them any more props than i would someone who goes bungee jumping...
Old 08-15-2009, 10:23 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

I ride tandem and anyone who knows me knows thats all I ever did. When I started stunting i wanted something to set me apart and tandem it was. I did not learn everything and then throw a gurl on i learned everything from hwy wheelies to circle with a gurl on my bike. And yes the gurl does not have as much talent as the rider but there is a differnce in between each gurl. Now on my 5th riding partner and currently my GF i have experienced it all from riding with ur gf or just haveing a tandem partner. A good tandem team has a gurl ,who has knowledge of whats going on to know when to move when not to , helps comes up with new tricks and so own sometimes even helps wrench on the bike.I think everyone has a style and it is just what u prefer this is just my opinion
Old 08-15-2009, 10:43 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
I ride tandem and anyone who knows me knows thats all I ever did. When I started stunting i wanted something to set me apart and tandem it was. I did not learn everything and then throw a gurl on i learned everything from hwy wheelies to circle with a gurl on my bike. And yes the gurl does not have as much talent as the rider but there is a differnce in between each gurl. Now on my 5th riding partner and currently my GF i have experienced it all from riding with ur gf or just haveing a tandem partner. A good tandem team has a gurl ,who has knowledge of whats going on to know when to move when not to , helps comes up with new tricks and so own sometimes even helps wrench on the bike.I think everyone has a style and it is just what u prefer this is just my opinion

hey cj you and your girl need to get this on lock
http://bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/18...re-change.html
Old 08-15-2009, 10:48 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by banjaxed
hey cj you and your girl need to get this on lock
http://bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/18...re-change.html
Damn that **** is hoti cant even change my own front tire that fast...
Old 08-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

what i dont get is why you type every word with perfect spelling and you keep saying "gurl"
Old 08-15-2009, 11:34 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
Damn that **** is hoti cant even change my own front tire that fast...
When are you coming back to ride???
Old 08-15-2009, 12:11 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

tandem is pretty kewl...they do some crazy **** in comps...but you gotta have a babe on the bike...mandem is a no no!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tandem