Coasters???

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coasters???

a little scary but im up for it.... damn i gotta learn coasters hahahahahah
Old 07-26-2009, 11:24 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

once you do a coaster once your set. after you learn how to do em you will be very surprised on how easy they really are. get a wheelie up to speed and right b 4 you get to the balance point pull the clutch in and come back smooth. very little break is needed
Old 07-26-2009, 11:25 PM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

I never thought about trying them really slow... thats good advice. I went out today with intentions of getting them but it rained all day so Jesse, johnny Bravo and myself pretty much just drifted all sesh It was a blast but i gotta get a full day of try'n in soon...

Thanx for the pointers guys!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ford
once you do a coaster once your set. after you learn how to do em you will be very surprised on how easy they really are. get a wheelie up to speed and right b 4 you get to the balance point pull the clutch in and come back smooth. very little break is needed

wow thats a smooth explanation... ill give it a try this week.... sounds simple
Old 07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sicc0
wow thats a smooth explanation... ill give it a try this week.... sounds simple
Its really actually easy once you do a few. Once you get the hang of it it seems that the faster you go the easier it is. Also, when you start rolling for distance you will roll much further with a higher air pressure in your rear tire. B safe and watch the wobbles when you get rollin em for distance!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Joey1 rolls some gangsta coasters sicco - have him help you next time he's out at your spot
Old 07-26-2009, 11:50 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Joey1 rolls some gangsta coasters sicco - have him help you next time he's out at your spot

Joey1 in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ULzVoI5TQ

Last edited by RickNY; 07-27-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:35 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

this is def. my next trick i want to learn i am hooked i think that is one of the most gangster things i dont know why they just seem really janky to me.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

THE KEY TO LEARNING NEW **** IS BY "JUST DO IT"! My motto
Old 07-27-2009, 07:50 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

its not that crazy. Now hc rev limiter coaster are fukin nuts
Old 07-27-2009, 12:47 PM

OC DeBo is a decent person

coasters are definitly pimp status in my book, esp if you can murder one for a decent distance.

only thing i think is a little dumb is ppl who try to do rev limiter coasters on the highway, then forget to keep the clutch in. Seen that go bad on more than one occasion....
Old 07-27-2009, 02:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
its not that crazy. Now hc rev limiter coaster are fukin nuts
:53 in this video

http://www.vimeo.com/5625156

Ive seen ABoy kill them ***** and do them longer but still **** is He also kills motors on the regular lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Coasters should pretty much b the next step after
learning BP
Old 07-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I think I'm going to start working on them (at least a little) in the next couple practices. Doubt I'll ever do a lot of limiter coaster though, I don't have the cash to spend on any more motors lol
Old 07-27-2009, 04:41 PM

SmokechecK is a decent person

Had a bad sitdown coaster attempt the other day, and after a nasty moustrap save, only suffered a few bruised ribs. I want to try them again, just need to be more gentle on the brakes. haha
Old 07-27-2009, 04:42 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ford
thats pretty much it . i usually do a pow pow , and pull in the clutch as its around ( ruffly ) 11 o clock . and remember your motor isnt pulling ..... very very little brake is needed . just tiny corrections
Old 07-27-2009, 04:44 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
:53 in this video

http://www.vimeo.com/5625156

Ive seen ABoy kill them ***** and do them longer but still **** is He also kills motors on the regular lol.

why does everybody say that ? my bike lives on the rev limiter ...... and its still the same motor that came with teh bike almost 5 years ago
Old 07-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

subscribed so i can jot down some tips
Old 07-27-2009, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
why does everybody say that ? my bike lives on the rev limiter ...... and its still the same motor that came with teh bike almost 5 years ago
Im not saying that rev limiters kill motors - Im saying that Aboy kills motors lol. He killed his motor doing a coaster during hollywoods ride and I know he's always doing rev limiters
Old 07-27-2009, 05:11 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RickNY
Joey1 in action
Joey1 hands down has some of the nicest coasters I've ever seen

Quick Reply: Coasters???