Impaktech cages are fu$%ing ridiculous!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 01:12 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Impaktech cages are fu$%ing ridiculous!!!

Originally Posted by DSGSXR600
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK:bangh ead:b anghead

then since JP is out and son can't right now which comp. should I go with then for a stay

tried getting a hold of naarden doesnt answer or return calls almost like power weird lol jk but seriously and then I've heard 905 is garbage and I cant keep ziptie **** all the time any input guys?
theres a weld your own NAARDEN stay kit for $50 in the bike parts for saleor just rock streetfighter for now until impaktech has one
Old 07-18-2009, 02:16 AM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
ya...what Son said..LOL...the other thing he didnt mention is powers are garbage for drifting and will hook the road in deep turns and frontflip you and your passenger off the bike(trust me,i saw it happen)not to mention you will pay near $400 and wait for months to get onelets not turn this into a "my cage is better than yours" thread and just take it for what its worth..some sick pics of a bad ***,affordable cage that comes faster than most

First thing I noticed aside from how stout that cage looks is how tight it fits the bike! Very nice looking cage. . .how much do they go for (04 600RR)?
Old 07-18-2009, 02:22 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
First thing I noticed aside from how stout that cage looks is how tight it fits the bike! Very nice looking cage. . .how much do they go for (04 600RR)?
www.myspace.com/impaktech for pics/pricing
Old 07-19-2009, 01:08 AM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

www.myspace.com/impaktech for pics/pricing
Appreciate it!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
Appreciate it!
no problem brotry em out
Old 09-26-2009, 01:50 PM

pics for kylenv
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	231689   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 009.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	231690   Click image for larger version

Name:	marysville trip 171.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	231691   Click image for larger version

Name:	marysville trip 154.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	231692  
Old 09-26-2009, 01:53 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

that looks beefy on the 05-06. I'm torn at the moment as which cage to get for mine. Wanna do something other than SI this time
Old 09-26-2009, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
that looks beefy on the 05-06. I'm torn at the moment as which cage to get for mine. Wanna do something other than SI this time
try one out,you wont be dissapointedi had a TS and there is no comparison in strength/durability/price IMO
Old 09-26-2009, 01:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

what do they run? I tried going to the myspace site but when i clicked on pics it was some spyware bs
Old 09-26-2009, 02:10 PM

$250-$275 shipped i believe
Old 09-26-2009, 03:14 PM

kylenv is a decent person

pics for kylenv
good GOD man! thing looks like you could run into a train with them... clearance on the fairing looks great. thanks
Old 09-26-2009, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by kylenv
good GOD man! thing looks like you could run into a train with them... clearance on the fairing looks great. thanks
no prob. dude
Old 11-20-2009, 06:18 AM

stickyBUDS is a decent person

i love mine
Old 11-20-2009, 09:59 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Im gonna pick up an impaktech cage this winter... just cuz Son's not afraid to murder it on a gixxer

but for real that cage on his myspace they built for krazy kyle is like a piece of art.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:15 AM

ya the KKS cage for the 03-04 and 05-06 636 are def. the hottest out right now
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 040.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	234035  
Old 11-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Son is just good people.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:11 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

good price,sick design,diesel strong,and quick shippingwhat more could you want??

a sick innovations???
Old 11-20-2009, 03:04 PM

StuntMing is a decent person

ya the KKS cage for the 03-04 and 05-06 636 are def. the hottest out right now
damn loogie. now i wish i bought this cage instead of the power you sold me...

this design is sick.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

thats why you dont buy used cages dummy! haha
Old 11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Redbull Junkie

Riddleea6684 is a decent person

hey guys, im startin on my 08 street triple, ive been looking fora cage and since its not amung the main-stream stunt bikes then its ***** hard to find a cage... actually this is the closes ive found for it http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade...view/4883/699/ i was wanting to know if someone with a little more experience could tell me if this is a good start with maybe an extra bar coming across the engine horrizontally.

Quick Reply: Impaktech cages are fu$%ing ridiculous!!!