Old 01-25-2010, 08:13 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person
Re: how to jump the f4i fuel pump

1 clutch switch if in gear
2 kickstand switch
3 tipover sensor
4 kill switch
check continuity and status of the sensors/ switch.

www.stuntsteel.com
www.4acp.com
www.stores.ebay.com/stuntsteel/
“Be A Star” 4 All Cycles Performance
P- 1-484-494-3136
Old 03-20-2010, 03:14 PM

bl2yan is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Anytime there is a fault in the electrical system just about ANYWHERE on the bike, the bike fail safes and shuts the fuel pump down

it's a safety thing, so if you get in a crash, you're fuel pump doesn't sit there dumping fuel all over you.

999999% of the time it has nothing to do with the fuel pump, and everything to do with a bad connection or something unplugged somewhere

If you don't even have your throttle position sensor hooked up it wont prime

Just about every single f4i that the fuel pump wouldn't turn on, that I've worked on, was a DIFFERENT problem.. It's always a unplugged connector, a broke connector, a frayed wire, a pinched wire, a pulled wire, something somewhere. Goodluck!
Exactly what he said, and also if it wasn't answered to bypass the ignition you need to unhook the pink wire from the ignition and send +9v down it to the ecu. 9v battery should work or a 9v regulator to permanently bypass it.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:58 PM

02gsxxr is a decent person

u can also tap on the fuel pump with a hammer we do it with cars all the time at the shop you rap on the fuel tank and we usually get the pump to fire enough to get it on the lift obviously with a bike you'll have to lift up the tank and tap on the pump
Old 03-29-2010, 11:07 AM

allenjhovan is an unknown quantity at this point

i had the same problem once and it was a wire broken off under the keyswitch
Old 11-24-2011, 01:06 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

just wanted to add a picture for future refernce (found this post by doing a google search)

this is how you jump the fuel pump as explained in one of the earlier posts

Old 11-24-2011, 03:52 PM

Cheddar Bob is a decent person

i have never dealt with this kind of **** but i work at a body shop and we replace wiring harness's for cars, it sounds like instead of hoping for the best and chasing wires it would be easier to just replace the harness and relays. but a new wiring harness probably isn't cheap.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:32 AM

shotgunfacelift is a decent person

ignition switch!!!! cheack that it took me over a month to find it! def check that which requires you to swap it out unless you can test the resistors in the switch to see if they are droppin down your constant power from your lead...but that is a def must when troubleshooting fuel pump issues with f4i's!!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

scottk is a decent person

mattg has got it
Old 01-05-2013, 02:37 AM

Demon87 is a decent person

I know this is a old post but check your ecu! Mine went bad after a quick trip to the store. All the sensors are good along with all the fuel pump and relays. Tested in on my buddy's stunt bike and it didn't start ether. Took his ecu and my bike ran fine.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:37 AM

bUStEdF4i is a decent person

I'm having sort of the same issue.. Mine just started this ****, coming home one eve and it just died. A few cranks later it started. Got it home, played with it for a min and when I do my turn key, switch on, listen for prime,start, well... Sometimes prime, sometimes no prime which mean no run. When prime she starts up like she suppose to. Still was clueless, noticed my batt connects a little nasty, cleaned them, started good.let idle for a long while a few times. Didn't ride it after that due to the freakin rain. So I Rode it today.. A 60 mile round trip, I stop off at the store, she started, put in gear she died. Flip the on off switch several times And was good to go. Ran another 30 miles with no issue??? WTF????.. So basically I got something fixing to go out... My guess is relay, switch, or the pump itself. I'm f'in lost?? Dont want to "Jerry rig" nothing cause I'm OCD about that kinda **** but what you guys think? Can't find anybody who sells the relays, havnt checked Honda yet. Need to get this prob resolved, was bout to get some shifty works cages made, but if the bitch ain't running, why bother???.... Any help be appreciated. Thanks fellas... Be safe!!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:11 PM

keep1up is a decent person

Originally Posted by 02gsxxr
u can also tap on the fuel pump with a hammer we do it with cars all the time at the shop you rap on the fuel tank and we usually get the pump to fire enough to get it on the lift obviously with a bike you'll have to lift up the tank and tap on the pump
LMAO, after tracing wires i tapped mine twice with a hammer and it works. Time to get a new filter tho! thanks!
Old 04-08-2020, 03:47 PM

I Like Danger is a decent person

I plugged my headlight in and problem solved. The plug that goes to the top not the bulb.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:50 PM

I Like Danger is a decent person

You are the man! I went and plugged in the three wire headlight plug and problem solved. Not the plug that goes to the bulb. To the top center into a little box. Thank you very much.
Old 10-21-2023, 04:39 PM

Dsgb31510 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jstunna408
ok if it is bad will it turn over because mine turns over ? just wont prime
I'm having same problem 2001 f4i 600 put new ignition switch and bank sensor. The middle wire in fuel pump harness has power but the other 2 doesnt
Old 10-23-2023, 02:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

unlimitedskinpa is a decent person

Pictures of generic adderall 30 mg

https://cheapdarknetmarket.com/produ...all-10mg-blue/

Pictures of Generic Adderall 30 mg: Unveiling the Visuals

The visual representation of medications often helps individuals gain a more comprehensive understanding of what they are consuming. In this article, we will explore the world of pictures of generic Adderall 30 mg, providing you with an insightful glimpse into the appearance and characteristics of this widely used medication.

https://cheapdarknetmarket.com/

What is Adderall 30 mg?

Before delving into the specifics of its visuals, let's understand what Adderall 30 mg actually is. Adderall is a prescription medication that contains a combination of two stimulant drugs: amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It is primarily prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.

https://cheapdarknetmarket.com/produ...n-stock-price/

Identifying Generic Adderall 30 mg

1. Color: Generic Adderall 30 mg typically comes in a variety of colors, ranging from orange to peach. It is important to note that the precise shade of the pill can vary depending on the manufacturer. However, the color is usually vibrant and easily recognizable.
  2. Shape: The generic Adderall 30 mg pill usually has a round shape. It is designed to be swallowed whole, as breaking or crushing the pill may alter its properties and effectiveness.
  3. Imprints: Generic medications are often imprinted with alphanumeric codes to help identify the manufacturer, dosage, and other relevant information. On Adderall 30 mg pills, you may find imprints such as "30" or "AD" on one side, with the manufacturer's logo or other markings on the reverse side.
  4. Packaging: Generic Adderall 30 mg is typically supplied in a blister pack or bottle, with proper labeling that includes the drug name, strength, and manufacturer details. The packaging may also include additional information such as usage instructions and potential side effects.
https://cheapdarknetmarket.com/produ...n-stock-price/

Why are Pictures of Generic Adderall 30 mg Important?

Having access to pictures of generic Adderall 30 mg offers several benefits:
  • Identification: By familiarizing yourself with the pill's appearance, you can ensure that you are receiving the correct medication as prescribed. This is especially crucial when receiving refills or purchasing medication from different sources.
  • Safety: Pictures of generic Adderall 30 mg can aid in the prevention of medication errors. By visually confirming the pill's appearance, you can mitigate the risk of taking the wrong medication, which could potentially have adverse effects on your health.
  • Verification: Visual references of generic Adderall 30 mg can help you verify the authenticity of the medication received. Counterfeit drugs are a concern in the pharmaceutical industry, and being able to compare the pill received with an authentic reference can safeguard against potential risks.

In Conclusion

Pictures of generic Adderall 30 mg serve as valuable tools in ensuring accurate identification, enhancing safety, and verifying the authenticity of the medication. By being aware of the pill's appearance, you can confidently and responsibly manage your medication regime.

Please note that while this article provides general information, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional or pharmacist for precise guidance related to your specific medication.