wanna ride pro for a living??? new member comp!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: wanna ride pro for a living??? new member comp!

speaking of bologna... you dont know how to spell.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:51 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

spell check error: lol
Old 05-27-2009, 08:35 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

its phoney baloney homie lol hahaha !!! this is great
Old 05-27-2009, 08:43 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

"What do you know about Ray Flinkle"
Old 05-27-2009, 08:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3-sxhewlo
Old 05-28-2009, 01:58 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

squids make me laugh, they should have a,"im a great lot killer but couldnt rep myself as a pro to save my life, other then a couple half *** shows therefor all jus talk smack and hate on those that can" contest.

that way all you that wish you could find a real sponsor and make it with your riding can have a place to all go hold hands and stroke your egos while you cry.

ill look for a good lot somewhere you wont be disturbed,by things like,actual event shows and sponsors and money!

like i said, ill drop the info when its time,the haters can cry all they want,it just means i wont see them there, nor would they be allowed to compete!!!

these spots will go only to people with a pro ability as well a personality.

keep in mind,for every one of you haters that reply,i have pm's from 5 others that can fade you!

food for thought lot killas!

Last edited by ogsuperman; 05-28-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:42 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

"lots of hate"
Old 05-28-2009, 06:33 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by ogsuperman
squids make me laugh, they should have a,"im a great lot killer but couldnt rep myself as a pro to save my life, other then a couple half *** shows therefor all jus talk smack and hate on those that can" contest.

that way all you that wish you could find a real sponsor and make it with your riding can have a place to all go hold hands and stroke your egos while you cry.

ill look for a good lot somewhere you wont be disturbed,by things like,actual event shows and sponsors and money!

like i said, ill drop the info when its time,the haters can cry all they want,it just means i wont see them there, nor would they be allowed to compete!!!

keep in mind,for every one of you haters that reply,i have pm's from 5 others that can fade you!

so who is sending you pms?
Old 05-28-2009, 07:51 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Guru
me guru

i'm goin prooooooo
Old 05-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Wheelie Phat Clothing Co.

tony.holes is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally decided to give this thread a read and I am wondering why just about everyone that has commented or asked a question has been replied to or answered or atleast quoted...except Thomas.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:28 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by Guru
good question!

they will be the ones taking all hope from you placing in any comp soon!

you gotta admit,^that one was funny!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by tony.holes
I finally decided to give this thread a read and I am wondering why just about everyone that has commented or asked a question has been replied to or answered or atleast quoted...except Thomas.
well let me break that down for ya then.

ill answer the little things or some dumb stuff for fun,but i try not to feed into drama or bs to much.

his post was exactly that to me,a door for drama on a thread i take seriously.

i make no claims to be the best or even close to it, now ask yourself, does that by any means decide if i can run a team and sponsorships???

i also posted the way i said that may have came across shity on here,that happens when ya type **** sometimes on the net.

i dont feal the need to waste my time arguing old facts about **** i began with people that werent here or in the sport then.

fact is,how the **** do you or thomas know **** abbout then,you were kids on bmx's then!

the truth of the matter is, yes i setup alot of what paved the way for the stunters from the midwest.

now ask me if i care if,some second gens or 3rd or whatever know my name??? lol
not really, you will again very soon,so i feal no need to adress dumb **** like that.

now pick up the phone and ask the real OG'S if they remember me

not one will be able to say no,unless there are not a true STUNT OG!
half of them have done shows with me.

i dont name drop because i have more respect for the people i rode with then and still talk to,its smart biz,something most on here know NOTHING about!

now,stop wasting my time with dumb ****, if your not capable of competeing or dont want to then save the crying for the lot with the other lot killas hateing on those that can make money!

gotta love stuntlife!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

well let me break that down for ya then.

ill answer the little things or some dumb stuff for fun,but i try not to feed into drama or bs to much.

his post was exactly that to me,a door for drama on a thread i take seriously.

i make no claims to be the best or even close to it, now ask yourself, does that by any means decide if i can run a team and sponsorships???

i also posted the way i said that may have came across shity on here,that happens when ya type **** sometimes on the net.

i dont feal the need to waste my time arguing old facts about **** i began with people that werent here or in the sport then.

fact is,how the **** do you or thomas know **** abbout then,you were kids on bmx's then!

the truth of the matter is, yes i setup alot of what paved the way for the stunters from the midwest.

now ask me if i care if,some second gens or 3rd or whatever know my name??? lol
not really, you will again very soon,so i feal no need to adress dumb **** like that.

now pick up the phone and ask the real OG'S if they remember me

not one will be able to say no,unless there are not a true STUNT OG!
half of them have done shows with me.

i dont name drop because i have more respect for the people i rode with then and still talk to,its smart biz,something most on here know NOTHING about!

now,stop wasting my time with dumb ****, if your not capable of competeing or dont want to then save the crying for the lot with the other lot killas hateing on those that can make money!

gotta love stuntlife!
Personaly i think you have your head stuck up your own ***. Dude why the **** would you have a contest to see who gets to ride with you. I think you are taking this way to seriously. Money or not what did you start riding for? To have fans...to start a money market...? I dont think so. I would never want to ride on someones team just to promised "SPONSERSHIPS" or money i have fun in this sport i would rather be a broke stunter riding a cruchy piece that have to compete to be on a team.

Thats like being in a frat. Like really what the ****. Why would you want to pay and be rediculed just to be friends with someone. I hope your contest is full of people that can only catch idle and drag with big dream...you'll fit in fine.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:23 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i was hoping as teach said that your contest could be bring a good oportunity to someone...
but after some posts i realized that riding with you wont good at any way possible...

id rather be a lot killer that rides for fun with a job to pay for my **** other than to ride "pro" with a has been wannabe og with a fake of the funk avatar who clearly rides for money over having fun and gettin better at something you like

thats how you look to me over the internet and prolly to others too so dont say that what people say on the internet doesnt mean **** or you wouldnt come over here to ask them to attend

-

edit: sorry for the lack of punctuation i think the ace ventura video has influence in me

Last edited by br denis; 05-28-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:07 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

LOL , Jamie you must be really high or drunk lol, i was with your team for a month or two and didnt get **** besides one ******* tire , you sponsor is ******* garbage and doesnt do **** for you so stop talking like you are on top of the game when really all you have is a hope and a dream lol !!!! CAPC is the worst sponsor that i have ever had and thats why i quit the team. They talk big but dont walk at all ,, not even baby steps!!! You get one show a month and thats your money ??? Anyone with a regular job is making more then you right now so dont act like you are a pro when really we all know what level you are on. Where is your new bikes ?? 4 shows a week??? new ferrings paint ??? All the **** they promised you ??? where is it jamie ???? Exaclty nowhere to be seen ,, all you get is one show a month lol ,, thats garbage bro , you should quit that sponsor yourself cuz they are making you retarded !!!

You want to talk about sitting in a lot all day and that we are haters and wont get anything out of stunting so who gives a **** , i ride for fun and work for a living like 95 percent of riders so to say that is ******* retarded cuz you are dissing almost all riders. To me riding in a lot with everyone is alot more fun then doing a show and getting 100 dollars !!! But thats fine let CAPC use you up !!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:09 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

Originally Posted by br denis
i was hoping as teach said that your contest could be bring a good oportunity to someone...
But after some posts i realized that riding with you wont good at any way possible...

Id rather be a lot killer that rides for fun with a job to pay for my **** other than to ride "pro" with a has been wannabe og with a fake of the funk avatar who clearly rides for money over having fun and gettin better at something you like

thats how you look to me over the internet and prolly to others too so dont say that what people say on the internet doesnt mean **** or you wouldnt come over here to ask them to attend

-

edit: Sorry for the lack of punctuation i think the ace ventura video has influence in me
+10
Old 05-28-2009, 03:10 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
personaly i think you have your head stuck up your own ***. Dude why the **** would you have a contest to see who gets to ride with you. I think you are taking this way to seriously. Money or not what did you start riding for? To have fans...to start a money market...? I dont think so. I would never want to ride on someones team just to promised "sponserships" or money i have fun in this sport i would rather be a broke stunter riding a cruchy piece that have to compete to be on a team.

Thats like being in a frat. Like really what the ****. Why would you want to pay and be rediculed just to be friends with someone. I hope your contest is full of people that can only catch idle and drag with big dream...you'll fit in fine.
+10
Old 05-28-2009, 09:04 PM

Why cant we all just smoke a bong!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 09:48 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

a zong-bong!
Old 05-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PAUL H
LOL , Jamie you must be really high or drunk lol, i was with your team for a month or two and didnt get **** besides one ******* tire , you sponsor is ******* garbage and doesnt do **** for you so stop talking like you are on top of the game when really all you have is a hope and a dream lol !!!! CAPC is the worst sponsor that i have ever had and thats why i quit the team. They talk big but dont walk at all ,, not even baby steps!!! You get one show a month and thats your money ??? Anyone with a regular job is making more then you right now so dont act like you are a pro when really we all know what level you are on. Where is your new bikes ?? 4 shows a week??? new ferrings paint ??? All the **** they promised you ??? where is it jamie ???? Exaclty nowhere to be seen ,, all you get is one show a month lol ,, thats garbage bro , you should quit that sponsor yourself cuz they are making you retarded !!!

You want to talk about sitting in a lot all day and that we are haters and wont get anything out of stunting so who gives a **** , i ride for fun and work for a living like 95 percent of riders so to say that is ******* retarded cuz you are dissing almost all riders. To me riding in a lot with everyone is alot more fun then doing a show and getting 100 dollars !!! But thats fine let CAPC use you up !!!!
You served him i like the last part.

Quick Reply: wanna ride pro for a living??? new member comp!