wanna ride pro for a living??? new member comp!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 12:05 PM

MIKE C is a decent person
Re: wanna ride pro for a living??? new member comp!

I LOVE SL IT MAKES ME FEEL NORMAL
Old 05-29-2009, 12:11 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

this thread needs to die or be updated with some USEFUL,POSITIVE,info on this comp...and if this dude is legit then dont be hating on what hes trying do doif your not interested,dont post and dont PM dude,its as easy as thatsave your hate for a kelm or dumpsta thread
Old 05-29-2009, 02:02 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loogie
this thread needs to die or be updated with some USEFUL,POSITIVE,info on this comp...and if this dude is legit then dont be hating on what hes trying do doif your not interested,dont post and dont PM dude,its as easy as thatsave your hate for a kelm or dumpsta thread
they all like to cry and be internet badass's so just sit back and enjoy.....i am
Old 05-29-2009, 02:18 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

Originally Posted by RustyStunts
they all like to cry and be internet badass's so just sit back and enjoy.....i am
:h ello
Old 05-29-2009, 02:21 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MIKE C
:h ello
Old 05-29-2009, 02:36 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RustyStunts
great point!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:05 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loogie
the thread did go bad quick, guess i left it open to long,lol

had the meeting today to set the dates and packages for the winners.

we will officialy announce the comp locations on july 1st.

we have 5 comps planed at televised events (nationaly) the last ending at the biggest event of them all.

the applicants will have the contract details and prize details given to them when they summit there request to compete for a spot and after the official announcement(july1st).

sorry for this dragging out so long, like i said before originaly we were going to replace the spots open on the team.
after being bought out buy a large corp,the entire thing has been reviewed by the owners and marketing team and reformatted into a comp to put together a team of some of the countrys best riders.

the company is putting full backing behind the team as well as clothing lines and merchandising worldwide.

i am a played out old guy ,so i will not be riding other then on the side for my own fun. lol

at this point there are 0 members of stunt syndicate team.

the team will be formed from the winners of the comps only!!!!

i will NOT be competeing

people please try to understand,it doesnt matter what you think of me, i have no control or riding stake in this, i am only passing on what i am allowed about the details until the official date to keep those interested informed.

i only work for them now as an advisor and coach to develop the team.

after this begins,i will no longer have anything to do with the internet posts or event posting or question feilding.

so you wont have to get the info from me.

they have people that will be handleing that from the chief sponsor.

so dont judge this on what your view of me is, **** especialy if you wanna ride on a pro deal, come own the spot,get the money and then come tell me to my face im a washed up old ********!

no matter what people think of me,i love this sport and the game,and if i can do something to give some other stunters a chance to live there dream,i will do that!!!

anyone that knows me personaly,will tell you,im not about the money,although not stupid, im about the life.

the way i see it is this, im done,my time was yrs ago as much as i wish i could comeback and shut some haters up,lol

so by helping other stunters out,i get to see them do what i didnt,and get a sense of accomplishment.

just like i want my daughters to do more then i ever have.

its a honor for me to be a part of this organazation and sport in any way i can.

thanks
Old 05-29-2009, 11:25 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
So I was riding bmx when u started all this ****?

Really? Dude u were out of the game before the first inning was ever played, you are sitting here bragging about being og and **** when the only claim to fame you have is that you rode with some dudes back in the day, you haven't done **** for stuntriding

Then u have the ***** to act like I'm some ******* kid off the streets... ***** I been to Naperville...

Since you are so bent on saying "call the ogs and ask them" why don't u call someone and ask about me

U couldn't hack it back in the days, u never went through any of the struggles we did and now that we have taken this **** somewhere u wanna jump on like it's all good claiming ur og status, **** that ****, there's too many guys who have been busting there asses for years now that are at the front of the line

Ur not even a washed up has been, ur just a mopped up never was

why would i waste my time calling someone about you??

look,you came on here with hate and now your butt hurt cause i gave you some ****.

and why would i care if youve been to naperville,should that scare me, then you dont know me at all!!!!! lmao

just because there people that have busted there *** on the front lines,does that make them og?

og is only a title for the first, it doesnt mean you have acomplished more,so wake up dumb ****!

you wanna keep flipping this into a me thing,are you that ******* retarded??
what i am or am not has nothing to do with this sponsors offer!!!

all that the ones hateing are doing,is eliminating themselves from a offer better then any other they will ever see!!!!!!!!!! FACT!

i dont waste my time on BS!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:06 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Here is pervious OG **** storm..

Originally Posted by ogsuperman
as for illstate, he does ride for stunt syndicate,and is a paid rider.
Name:  YYYA.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  13.7 KB

When is the Interstate pow wow stunt show?
Old 05-30-2009, 12:13 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
Here is pervious OG **** storm..

When is the Interstate pow wow stunt show?

as soon as your available.

that guy served more ss miles that day then you have in your life! lol

anytime you want to take a shot at serving him,ill let him know.

the team is now owned by a corp sponsor and there starting from 0

is that so hard to figure out?

Last edited by ogsuperman; 05-30-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i hear a lot of "corp sponsor" talk but little evidence. i usually stay out of other peoples drama cause i have plenty of my own.

but im callin BS. your doing a lot of wack empty talking and not putting anything tangible out there.

spill your beans, if your game is as strong as you claim there is no shame in telling the truth.

I have many "corp sponsors", and i display their names proudly. care to hear the list?
stop beating around the bush, man!

-kane
Old 05-30-2009, 12:39 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i hear a lot of "corp sponsor" talk but little evidence. i usually stay out of other peoples drama cause i have plenty of my own.

but im callin BS. your doing a lot of wack empty talking and not putting anything tangible out there.

spill your beans, if your game is as strong as you claim there is no shame in telling the truth.

I have many "corp sponsors", and i display their names proudly. care to hear the list?

-kane

then you also know that when they tell you not to sat anything until its time,you cant.

this thread began as a way to recruit a few replacements,since then we were taken over and restructured.

thats the only reason im posting on this.

the thread would of went the wrong direction without some info on were STUNT SYNDICATE is heading.

personaly id rather not reply to it at all,but im trying to fend off some of the hate until the time of release.

all i can say is,the team has been picked up by acompany that is putting alot of resources into this as well as dif lines of marketing.

you of all people should understand that!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:40 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane

also,we obviously cant offer a deal like im sure you have with a corp like kawi, we can however beat most others in the market.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:48 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

honestly,im not looking to make this a pissing match or trying to prove anything to anyone.

on july1st the sponsor will post a new thread with the details as well as there name and the parts companies on board as well.

at that point i will not be involved with whatever they post or do on here as well as many other sites.

like i said,im only on here to redirect this old thread until the release date
Old 05-30-2009, 02:53 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i look forward to july 1st
Old 05-30-2009, 03:09 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

me too, cause then it will almost be time for hollywoods ride and sexy party! (borat voice)

woot!
Old 05-30-2009, 03:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-NECK
me too, cause then it will almost be time for hollywoods ride and sexy party! (borat voice)

woot!
Old 05-30-2009, 09:41 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

close this thread and start one when ***** going down
Old 05-30-2009, 11:35 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

Originally Posted by DLISH
agreed
Old 05-30-2009, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by dlish
+12223344566777888

Quick Reply: wanna ride pro for a living??? new member comp!