my new home just finished up....

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my new home just finished up....

Lol your not the only one with a nice fresh new spot. I also have one and it to has another one just like it behind it and it half a mile away from the nearest road.No housed around or anything.Imma find a pic and post it up. Also it has like 3 acres to ride dirt or whatever. Hell i can ride the lot then load up the bike and pull of the dirt bike and just head right off the lot into the land.Its like being free

Originally Posted by EGO
yeah this spot is sick and off any major roads so it should be good for awhile. Whats even funnier they mad one of the same size right next door to this one so i have two lol. I have to get my bike setup again to ride in lots but for now my stock 08 750 worked ok but next week I should be good to go
Old 04-22-2009, 12:14 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
Lol your not the only one with a nice fresh new spot. I also have one and it to has another one just like it behind it and it half a mile away from the nearest road.No housed around or anything.Imma find a pic and post it up. Also it has like 3 acres to ride dirt or whatever. Hell i can ride the lot then load up the bike and pull of the dirt bike and just head right off the lot into the land.Its like being free
hell that sounds even better then mine. I once had a spot like that we even had this sick 50 track going around the outside of it. Just like all the others one day i show up and there must have been like 300 people there yeah and like 30 mins later and about 100 lets do off the start drag race burnouts the cops came.....
Old 04-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

wow man i can even amagine how you took that.you ever go back now?

Originally Posted by EGO
hell that sounds even better then mine. I once had a spot like that we even had this sick 50 track going around the outside of it. Just like all the others one day i show up and there must have been like 300 people there yeah and like 30 mins later and about 100 lets do off the start drag race burnouts the cops came.....
Old 04-22-2009, 12:34 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

im jealous
Old 04-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
was that am drive?... i miss that place
Old 04-22-2009, 01:18 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
was that am drive?... i miss that place
no it was the spot i found after that. it put am drive to shame even thoe people still ride there you know. I was down there one day after bobs house and there was like 5 people riding in the way back where you were we never did cause they would come out and from what they said no one said anything. Still i will never ride that spot again.
as for the other spot after the cops came you could never go back because one would roll by every hour.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

the new pulse medical bldg they put back there... I know a few guys that work there but i still wont ride there.

i took the shifter cart back there back in like October. Noone said anything

I think the people that ride there are mostly the guys that live right along the fields behind it
Old 04-22-2009, 01:31 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

it was those lansdale crack heads back there. They can't really at all but the one kids girlfriend rode an r6 and my god she is hot. She is some model for fmx **** but damn i can't ride with something like that around can't keep focused lol
Old 04-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by EGO
it was those lansdale crack heads back there. They can't really at all but the one kids girlfriend rode an r6 and my god she is hot. She is some model for fmx **** but damn i can't ride with something like that around can't keep focused lol
i think i know who your talking about hahahahaha
Old 04-22-2009, 01:45 AM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO
All I can say is WOW.....

My dad company is who builds these so lucky me I get told when they are done!

right in my pants
Old 04-22-2009, 01:59 AM
Group Moderator

Old 04-22-2009, 02:10 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by blood
well thats a kick in the nuts,way to make all us ppl without spots feel like **** :crying:.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:57 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

you could do 70000 foot stoppies in there
Old 04-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO
hey man hit me up if you want to ride there. don't worry i have no friends so it won't be me that blows that spot up.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:57 AM

BLooD is a decent person

your dad should come up to great barrington mass and get to work on another spot for us unlucky bastastards up north.