K5 your a joke

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 06:12 PM

Rydn is a decent person
Re: K5 your a joke

Originally Posted by IV
K5- way to make this right with a quickness. respect for that.

all the other **** talkin dbags that dont know whats going on(not you SDF)- STFU! only two, maybe 3, people know what was really agreed upon. Guy didnt like what he got, seller refunded the money. end of story!

WTF!!! Are you kidding me!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:48 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

this sounds just like another big-r-508

he'll do right to some peeps that are able to make enough noise about it, but will **** over the other peeps
Old 03-11-2009, 07:52 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Beto
this sounds just like another big-r-508

he'll do right to some peeps that are able to make enough noise about it, but will **** over the other peeps
I was thinking Bishop.

For every one person he makes happy, he gets 10 new people willing to let him scam them
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
I was thinking Bishop.

For every one person he makes happy, he gets 10 new people willing to let him scam them

ahh yes him too

and theres always someone willing to buy
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Beto
ahh yes him too

and theres always someone willing to buy
3 people paypal'd me for glasses
Old 03-12-2009, 12:56 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K5
i changed my name way before that to match my screen name on another forum site i post on
Originally Posted by inolen
For anybody that missed it, this guy used to be ben3yummygummy or whatever. He changed his name after he screwed everyone over on the tires.
lol...ya waaaaaaaaaaay before i screwed everyone on those tires!!!rofl!!! what a defense... and a douch!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:22 AM

mr.haterz is a decent person

i hate to be a hater, but there is a lot of negative **** on that guy, goto www.motohouston.com
k5 is is.

dont hate the hater . hate the game
Old 03-12-2009, 06:02 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mr.haterz
i hate to be a hater, but there is a lot of negative **** on that guy, goto www.motohouston.com
k5 is is.

dont hate the hater . hate the game
i keep it simple and just hate everyone, that way no one feels left out.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:22 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
he tells the truth......

hey SDf, we got mega filters on our work puters, check out the IP on "annababy" some newb trying to convince a brother she's so interested in ol poni boy....i'm pretty sure it is a joke....see what you can find. ...annaKone5@yahoo.com nucca...........see if she'll show uds her **** dude????

Last edited by poni; 03-12-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:31 PM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Kelm all up in this bitch bump nasty
Old 05-03-2009, 05:41 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

So he's got the cash and the part, thats fucked up. This guys not a real rider or he wouldn't have done you like that Monday. He obviously didn't graduate either cause he can't even spell. Then he wants to make it about race? Sorry ***....
Old 05-03-2009, 05:42 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by monday518
So i guess i have to put this out there that K5 is probably the worst person ive ever dealt with. I decided to go head and buy an upper for an f4i that he had for sale i asked numerous questions and very detailed at that..i like to know what im getting before i decide to send someone money, im sure that goes for everyone. Anyway i tell him i need an upper not cracked painted and a headlight...he tells me he has one all together mint upper tinted headlight and all the bolts needed to mount it as soon as i get it...so i continue to ask a few more question to make sure im getting what i think im getting and he reassures me multiple times oF what hes selling me so i go head and send him the money. This is where i went wrong, so i recieve the package very quickly which i was real happy about only to open it and see the dingiest of uppers cracks all over with some bondo...and he gave me a "tinted headlight" hahaha yeah he spray painted it and not a single bolt to be seen all this rapped in one pair of stonewashed jeans from the 80's so i pm him and tell him yo this is not what you explained at all so he quickly replys ok send it back and ill refund your money...i say ok this is a cool dude....well the next pm comes and it says can u wait till the 1st of the month i already spent your money hahaha i say ok....next time i get back to him sorry bro i cant refund you your money...well i just chalked it up as a lost cause but i just wanted to let everyone know hes a shady cat and he def scammed me out of 200 dollars....thank you k5 your a real stand up dude

damn this sounds like kelm sorry to hear it bro.................