K5 your a joke

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 03:57 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person
Re: K5 your a joke

Originally Posted by monday518
I agree that k5 handled things great in my opinion the whole issue that i called him out has been resolved so theres no way i can be mad anymore...I didnt call him out even expecting anything positive to come from it....he made it right he probably feels better about himself and im happy....but i would love to see k5 and the other dude go at it so on that note k5 i think he could take you lol
sure right....man
ima ***** fuggin beast
he dont want it
Old 03-11-2009, 04:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats from the craigslist stunt police vid. One thing tho is that initially K5 said he told you it was cracked then he says god will forgive me for jerking you
Old 03-11-2009, 04:06 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats from the craigslist stunt police vid. One thing tho is that initially K5 said he told you it was cracked then he says god will forgive me for jerking you
God will and i didnt say that..i said God will be happy and respect me makin it right .....Neal
Old 03-11-2009, 04:09 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

So i guess i have to put this out there that K5 is probably the worst person ive ever dealt with. I decided to go head and buy an upper for an f4i that he had for sale i asked numerous questions and very detailed at that..i like to know what im getting before i decide to send someone money, im sure that goes for everyone. Anyway i tell him i need an upper not cracked painted and a headlight...he tells me he has one all together mint upper tinted headlight and all the bolts needed to mount it as soon as i get it...so i continue to ask a few more question to make sure im getting what i think im getting and he reassures me multiple times oF what hes selling me so i go head and send him the money. This is where i went wrong, so i recieve the package very quickly which i was real happy about only to open it and see the dingiest of uppers cracks all over with some bondo...and he gave me a "tinted headlight" hahaha yeah he spray painted it and not a single bolt to be seen all this rapped in one pair of stonewashed jeans from the 80's so i pm him and tell him yo this is not what you explained at all so he quickly replys ok send it back and ill refund your money...i say ok this is a cool dude....well the next pm comes and it says can u wait till the 1st of the month i already spent your money hahaha i say ok....next time i get back to him sorry bro i cant refund you your money...well i just chalked it up as a lost cause but i just wanted to let everyone know hes a shady cat and he def scammed me out of 200 dollars....thank you k5 your a real stand up dude

Kelm pulled the same **** on me. I bought a front fairing that he said was near mint with all the mounts solid. Paint just needs a little cleanup. But basically mint besides that. Here is what I got. 2 pieces. A piece of **** all caked with spray paint. JB welded in headlight tabs. One with tape holding it. And it didn't even stick. ****** scandalous people. I told him I wouldn't blast him on here. So that is all I will say. Just sucks people can't just say how it really is and take what it is worth. Screwin people over will come back on ya sooner or later.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sdrr.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	221838   Click image for larger version

Name:	sd.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	221839   Click image for larger version

Name:	sdr.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	221840  
Old 03-11-2009, 04:13 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kingnap
Kelm pulled the same **** on me. I bought a front fairing that he said was near mint with all the mounts solid. Paint just needs a little cleanup. But basically mint besides that. Here is what I got. 2 pieces. A piece of **** all caked with spray paint. JB welded in headlight tabs. One with tape holding it. And it didn't even stick. ****** scandalous people. I told him I wouldn't blast him on here. So that is all I will say. Just sucks people can't just say how it really is and take what it is worth. Screwin people over will come back on ya sooner or later.
did he send your money back or what?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by K5
God will and i didnt say that..i said God will be happy and respect me makin it right .....Neal
whatever you said - the point is one second you said you told him it was cracked and then you say I'm fukin sorry for fukin over yall like that
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I already had a plan of action if k5 said he didnt have any money i was going to ask him politely for his fresh gpr dampner shown so nicely in his avatar lol ....
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

whatever you said - the point is one second you said you told him it was cracked and then you say I'm fukin sorry for fukin over yall like that
does it matter..he has the money back

in the beginning i did tell him it was cracked a little and had bondo after the first coupl pm's

im not gonna go back and forth with you, i know you despise me and i'd be a fool to argue with you since the issue is resolve

i have nothing else to prove to anyone about me being a stand up guy..think what you want,ive done my part
Old 03-11-2009, 04:16 PM

mr.haterz is a decent person

damn, thats some ****
Old 03-11-2009, 04:23 PM

ProEater is a decent person

lesson learned.... do not buy without feedback AND photos of actual item. done deal.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by K5
does it matter..he has the money back

in the beginning i did tell him it was cracked a little and had bondo after the first coupl pm's

im not gonna go back and forth with you, i know you despise me and i'd be a fool to argue with you since the issue is resolve

i have nothing else to prove to anyone about me being a stand up guy..think what you want,ive done my part
All good homie. I already know your rep as a seller. Not saying nothing else. I dont despise you or hate you. I would just never send you any loot
Old 03-11-2009, 04:25 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

All good homie. I already know your rep as a seller. Not saying nothing else. I dont despise you or hate you. I would just never send you any loot
lol yeah and i preciate it Neal

all good over here too
Old 03-11-2009, 04:26 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

I already had a plan of action if k5 said he didnt have any money i was going to ask him politely for his fresh gpr dampner shown so nicely in his avatar lol ....
yeah right....you got to get your own V4 brother
Old 03-11-2009, 04:31 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ProEater
lesson learned.... do not buy without feedback AND photos of actual item. done deal.
pro eater...go pro eat a dick
Old 03-11-2009, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by K5
yeah right....you got to get your own V4 brother
well i will eventually god...i know not to buy it off you when your done with it haha i kid i kid....what good is a bad situation if you cant joke about it after lol
Old 03-11-2009, 04:35 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person
Talking Re: K5 your a joke

well i will eventually god...i know not to buy it off you when your done with it haha i kid i kid....what good is a bad situation if you cant joke about it after lol
it shows character when you can admit your wrong get over it and then be able to lol about it and how blind sellfish and stupid you were
Old 03-11-2009, 04:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ProEater
this isnt ******* ebay douche nozzle
Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

K5- way to make this right with a quickness. respect for that.

all the other **** talkin dbags that dont know whats going on(not you SDF)- STFU! only two, maybe 3, people know what was really agreed upon. Guy didnt like what he got, seller refunded the money. end of story!
Old 03-11-2009, 04:48 PM

Were all hustlers in the same game so maintaining our "street credibilty" or in this case our "internet credibility" is very important
Old 03-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by iv
k5- way to make this right with a quickness. Respect for that.

All the other **** talkin dbags that dont know whats going on(not you sdf)- stfu! Only two, maybe 3, people know what was really agreed upon. Guy didnt like what he got, seller refunded the money. End of story!
+1

Quick Reply: K5 your a joke