WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 01:46 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough
Re: WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
you will see who is crying. i had to check pms because of some stuff i am selling.

lets hear you cry when the admins get my email about you using the site just to sell product. let me know how that works they pull all your adds we all know nags wont but i bet the owners will care

uttt ughhh!

change the thread to: **Grumpy old men thread**

Cant We All Just Get Along?!?!?!?

poppa church sunday??

Old 03-07-2009, 01:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
thats it take away some ones lively hood because they joked about your job...
wait thats what the add did. i can care less about my job its easy. me and t-neck get to have fun all night, i only work 4 nights and it pays the bills

whats there to make fun of
Old 03-07-2009, 01:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

roger made fun of my job so im gonna run and tell on him .....nice one *****
no its ***** and t-neck made fun of my subcage so lets pm nags and t-neck 100 times and get them to remove it. i got to read all your pms to t-neck. he works with me at night.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by secret weapon

uttt ughhh!

change the thread to: **Grumpy old men thread**

Cant We All Just Get Along?!?!?!?

poppa church sunday??

i am in ohio and the weather sucks. there was snow in North Carolina and Varginia
Old 03-07-2009, 01:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no its ***** and t-neck made fun of my subcage so lets pm nags and t-neck 100 times and get them to remove it. i got to read all your pms to t-neck. he works with me at night.
you exaggerate every thing to suit your argument dude i think i sent him one pm a day for 2 or 3 days asking him to remove it and he didn't answer any of them ...

and you made the ad because i made fun of your job , whos the childish one here ?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

you exaggerate every thing to suit your argument dude i think i sent him one pm a day for 2 or 3 days asking him to remove it and he didn't answer any of them ...

and you made the ad because i made fun of your job , whos the childish one here ?
wrong i did not make the add t-neck did for a joke i made the thread with the add t-neck made. just keeping it straight for you
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wrong i did not make the add t-neck did for a joke i made the thread with the add t-neck made. just keeping it straight for you
well doesn't really matter who made it it's in your photobucket and your the one who keeps posting it ....
Old 03-07-2009, 02:09 AM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

subscribe
Old 03-07-2009, 02:10 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

i am in ohio and the weather sucks. there was snow in North Carolina and Varginia
allright,

i should be stopping by alot for church in next few months
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

I actally thought it was real, ive never seen a OMR subcage before but it did strike me as simular (in terms of design) haha but yeah whatever, no point crying over spilt milk
Old 03-07-2009, 02:16 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

run back to the omr thread roger like its a safe zone. Damn what a baby

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post4206.html
Old 03-07-2009, 02:20 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
I actally thought it was real, ive never seen a OMR subcage before but it did strike me as simular (in terms of design) haha but yeah whatever, no point crying over spilt milk
alot of people thought it was real , the thread he made has over 800 views and now he is gonna do all he can do to get me kicked off the site because i said his job was to suck the farts out of other peoples uniforms and trust me when i tell you the **** he has said to and about me over the years are alot worse then what i said ....

keep in mind he is gonna do his best to make it so i can't sell parts on this site and that is how i make my living , how do you think he would react if i cost him his only means of income ?...
Old 03-07-2009, 02:22 AM
also known as OMR

run back to the omr thread roger like its a safe zone. Damn what a baby

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post4206.html
you make no sense at all some times
Old 03-07-2009, 02:23 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

alot of people thought it was real , the thread he made has over 800 views and now he is gonna do all he can do to get me kicked off the site because i said his job was to suck the farts out of other peoples uniforms and trust me when i tell you the **** he has said to and about me over the years are alot worse then what i said ....

keep in mind he is gonna do his best to make it so i can't sell parts on this site and that is how i make my living , how do you think he would react if i cost him his only means of income ?...
yeah i always wondered if it was your only form of income

Thats fucken pimp if it is, youve come a long way, just like Ryan Moore IMO
Old 03-07-2009, 02:26 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
yeah i always wondered if it was your only form of income
it is and ***** can't stand it so he is gonna do what ever he can to stop it ...
Old 03-07-2009, 02:34 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

it is and ***** can't stand it so he is gonna do what ever he can to stop it ...
why should you get to sell on here for free when sick, powers, fi, hohey, naarden and every other company has to pay to have a website and keep it running. we all know there is no way you even pay taxes on the money you bring in from making these. so me being a tax payer in the long run just get fucked from people like you not claiming taxes. i remember nags telling me last year when you were up to 500+ subcages at 175 a piece thats $87,500. thats a lot of free cash now
Old 03-07-2009, 02:36 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her
Old 03-07-2009, 02:36 AM

Im lost here. Just from what i see on this thread i just see alot of hating. I just dont understand So many haters and not enough congratulators. But think of it like this omr. The more they hate the more FAMOUS u get.....

And yes i made the word "congratulators" up. U like that dont ya.....
Old 03-07-2009, 02:39 AM

why should you get to sell on here for free when sick, powers, fi, hohey, naarden and every other company has to pay to have a website and keep it running. we all know there is no way you even pay taxes on the money you bring in from making these. so me being a tax payer in the long run just get fucked from people like you not claiming taxes. i remember nags telling me last year when you were up to 500+ subcages at 175 a piece thats $87,500. thats a lot of free cash now

Wow alot of HATER **** right there. Y u worried about what he is doin??? Damn thats the problem with alot of ppl. I dont know neither 1 of u so im on the outside lookin in here. And from what i see u sir are sorry. Thats my do what u want with it.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:40 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

but think about it, those companys arnt just selling one item, OMR "Subcages" its one item.

What would be the point of hosting a website and paying for all the bullshit when its just one item?

Everybody has to start out small and im not aware of OMR advertising so if he isnt, that shows that word of mouth is how he is selling, and stuntlife is just what he is going thru, hell if he wasent on stuntlife but he had a myspace and was well known for making quality products he would still be selling 500+ subcages

Quick Reply: WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM