WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 10:45 PM

trid is a decent person
Re: WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

my buddy got a stuntaid sub cage for an f4i and it bolted right up just couldnt use his high mount exhaust. how exactly did it not fit ur bike and is it an 01-03 f4i or a later one
Old 03-06-2009, 11:09 PM

TheMojoRider is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
nice.... LOL
Old 03-06-2009, 11:55 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

now if i read his post right he said they wouldnt respond to his complaints so why the **** would you ship it back??? and does anybody no what a paypal claim is???

:bang head

Old 03-07-2009, 01:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Name:  omrpriank.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  95.9 KB
Old 03-07-2009, 01:10 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vern
Damn, I just bought a F4i cage from Ebay and it's Stuntaid. I just bid $100 and won the auction, I thought I had a good deal but I hope the **** fits on my bike when it comes.
whats wrong with your old hand made cage man? or do you mean subcage?

Last edited by NBstunter; 03-07-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:12 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

yo suicidl i'm confused....i thought....you were "out"

***** like crack man...you aint goin NOWHERE

Last edited by lee majors; 03-07-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl

just to be clear the ad above is fake and the subcage shown is an omr subcage ...

the guy that posted this fake ad [suicidl aka *****] is just mad because i made fun of his job so he likes to post it ..
Old 03-07-2009, 01:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lee majors
yo suicidl i'm confused....i thought....you were "out" ***** like crack man...you aint goin NOWHERE
Oh yes i almost forgot i am a dick and i am through helping any one out on this ******* site.

so **** The World

Peace out
he said this the other day
Old 03-07-2009, 01:21 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
yeah wtf, isnt hyper rider doing the same ****??

and hell yeah redtube.com rocks!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:21 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

just to be clear

i quit posting here but i could not resist the urge for that one. and i am just sick of roger crying like a little girl to nags and t-neck to have a thread deleted because he thinks it hurts his business. when his only form of a business is stuntlife.

watch that pic will be gone tomm because right now roger is texting nags and sending pms to t-neck

Learn to take a ******* joke
Old 03-07-2009, 01:23 AM
also known as OMR

just to be clear

i quit posting here but i could not resist the urge for that one. and i am just sick of roger crying like a little girl to nags and t-neck to have a thread deleted because he thinks it hurts his business. when his only form of a business is stuntlife.

watch that pic will be gone tomm because right now roger is texting nags and sending pms to t-neck

asking for it to be taken down isn't crying ....and just so you are clear im not meak
Old 03-07-2009, 01:26 AM

yeah right
Originally Posted by Kevmo7
yeah wtf, isnt hyper rider doing the same ****??

and hell yeah redtube.com rocks!
yeah, he musta trades some cigs and sexual favors for some internet time
Old 03-07-2009, 01:27 AM
also known as OMR

yeah right
no need to take my word for it ....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post3389.html
Old 03-07-2009, 01:30 AM

no need to take my word for it ....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post3389.html

sorry, typed it wrong...meant it like...yeah i know
Old 03-07-2009, 01:32 AM
also known as OMR

between that post and this thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-i-am-out.html

i think ***** is the one crying , crying for attention ......lol
Old 03-07-2009, 01:33 AM
also known as OMR

sorry, typed it wrong...meant it like...yeah i know
Old 03-07-2009, 01:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

between that post and this thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-i-am-out.html

i think ***** is the one crying , crying for attention ......lol
you will see who is crying. i had to check pms because of some stuff i am selling.

lets hear you cry when the admins get my email about you using the site just to sell product. let me know how that works they pull all your adds we all know nags wont but i bet the owners will care
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

just to be clear

So OMR is a bad person for trying to stop people getting the wrong impression about his products he makes?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:42 AM
also known as OMR

you will see who is crying. i had to check pms because of some stuff i am selling.

lets hear you cry when the admins get my email about you using the site just to sell product. let me know how that works they pull all your adds we all know nags wont but i bet the owners will care
thats it take away some ones lively hood because they joked about your job...
Old 03-07-2009, 01:43 AM
also known as OMR

roger made fun of my job so im gonna run and tell on him .....nice one *****

Quick Reply: WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM