Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough
Re: Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME

damn mike u shoulda never started ****! u must not kno how close the stunter family is and that everyones got everyone back!! gosh what a ****** dipshit
Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 PM

Realtalk is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
damn mike u shoulda never started ****! u must not kno how close the stunter family is and that everyones got everyone back!! gosh what a ****** dipshit

Why dont you just post up, Does anyone have my back! No one likes
you fool. Who rides in extream fury stunters????
Old 03-09-2009, 06:10 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Realtalk
Why dont you just post up, Does anyone have my back! No one likes
you fool. Who rides in extream fury stunters????

its completly obvious that YOU are cream cheeses' biggest fan ... nothing you do or say will mean **** to anyone ...you've been busted now shut up , dont try to moonwalk your way out or bring up some **** that happened in the 3rd grade ... just except your defeat and die
Old 03-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
its completly obvious that YOU are cream cheeses' biggest fan ... nothing you do or say will mean **** to anyone ...you've been busted now shut up , dont try to moonwalk your way out or bring up some **** that happened in the 3rd grade ... just except your defeat and die
+1 We also called this swimming in quick sand. The harder you try to wiggle your way out the deeper you sink.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jnutz1

Idk man, Ive got a lot of people PM me about how funny **** is. You
were the main dude he avertised for the fury stunt off. I'd have his back too.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

mike no one likes u it would be better for u if u shut the **** up already
Old 03-09-2009, 07:31 PM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point

correction: i said on how many spectators. basically i had to pull out of my own pocket a couple hundred bucks and i still owe the track for insurance and u know what i dont mind bein out of money right now cuz i know it will pay-off in the future. thanx again for comin out and workin with me! i appreciate it and i promise i will do what i can to everyone to make it up!
kewl man, it means alot, give me a call when you can. whens the next deal, try to see if you can actually get a company like a local dealership or someone to sponsor the event. And make it a def , i can almost gaurantee you will have more people oh yeah, i want some pics
Old 03-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

all the pix are on myspace

www.myspace.com/bigblock69
Old 03-09-2009, 09:03 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by lit

P.s. , i guess i need to learn s.s. Circles.....

+1
Old 03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Idk man, Ive got a lot of people PM me about how funny **** is. You
were the main dude he avertised for the fury stunt off. I'd have his back too.
its a pic on a flyer (not a big deal ) im backing him for the simple fact that he tried to help the sport(that i love ) grow in south west florida .. it didnt do as well as he or anyone else had hoped but none the less it still happened .. i give him props for at least seeing it through,and now he knows what to expect if ever doing it again ..

so hate him for your personal reasons somewhere else and leave the bullshit for myspace ..
Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Photographer

SparkZ is a decent person

wow dixie was all over me before she even knew you so dont think ur special and ur hookar **** is a **** anyway. last thing is i want is to be u.
Awww.. he called me a ****. Did I hurt your widdle feelings?
You sure didn't have the ***** to respond to my post to you earlier, but now you talk ****, that's just ******* sad.

My whole family is full of riders, so don't think bashing on me, or anyone here actually, is benefiting you. I think you should change your name to "Unlucky Mike is going to get murdered" or maybe "Mike Moronic".

You call me psycho, and you make a whole separate name on here just to down on Cream Cheese, you aren't only jealous, you're obsessed!! Now that's whats REALLY ******* pathetic.

I'm kind of wondering, if you're crazy enough to do that, how many flyers vanished because of you?

Last edited by SparkZ; 03-09-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by SparkZ
Awww.. he called me a ****. Did I hurt your widdle feelings?
You sure didn't have the ***** to respond to my post to you earlier, but now you talk ****, that's just ******* sad.

My whole family is full of riders, so don't think bashing on me, or anyone here actually, is benefiting you. I think you should change your name to "Unlucky Mike is going to get murdered" or maybe "Mike Moronic".

You call me psycho, and you make a whole separate name on here just to down on Cream Cheese, you aren't only jealous, you're obsessed!! Now that's whats REALLY ******* pathetic.

I'm kind of wondering, if you're crazy enough to do that, how many flyers vanished because of you?
my feelings are fine. i have no remorse for anything i have to say and i knew id get caught eventually and so what. congrats ur family rides i dont care about you or anyone to do with you. an ur so right im so obsessed i got pics of that loser everywhere...pfft get over it. your lil bf is no concern to me i said my peace and everyone got what they wanted...they got to find out who i am and im not trying to hide about. everyone knows where i am and im no coward so dont think im gonna back down especially to a stupid girl like you. i was done listening to your stupid **** the last time i talked to you. u wanna call me pathetic when your the one wanting to kill yourself after being dumped by a abusive ex. oh woah is you lets feel bad for you. pfft i could care less.

im sick of all of this and im done going back and forth about this. we all know i dont care about anything and could care less about cream cheese and all hes got on me is this name and to call me a squid. like i said you know where i am and he definatly knows my number an everyone else now but since hes gotta play craigslist *** games with my number (thanks for all the calls-cream) im seriously over this whole thread and im done posting on this. so if u got anymore to say go ahead and call tough guy. im not gonna waste my time. i unlike other ppl(cream) work everyday and dont have a charge card that daddy puts money on for a weekly allowance. again im far from scared of you but im sick of this now and just as everyone else says we are all done with looking at this thread when we get online. so if you got anything else to say you know where to get ahold of me.

Last edited by Realtalk; 03-10-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:47 AM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point

all the pix are on myspace

www.myspace.com/bigblock69
thanks
Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Old 03-10-2009, 08:28 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Everyone is racist. For someone to say, No one is better than anyone
else is a ****** lie.

Most people wont say how lame you are but i call em how i see em.

Your friend was a ***** for letting someone that calls themself
Poni that likes to sit on a Bannana 50.

LAME son...your guys are ****** lame!!!
hey real talk, who's tha bitch now? i got a yami 600???? do your home work not donkey kick stoppies in your avitar dink. go back to the trailer park and make some mo puppies and sell them , my banana seater beater is a 600 and my fifty is something else you havn't a clue what you are talking about.......you need to get off the puter and go practice.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Photographer

SparkZ is a decent person

my feelings are fine. i have no remorse for anything i have to say and i knew id get caught eventually and so what. congrats ur family rides i dont care about you or anyone to do with you. an ur so right im so obsessed i got pics of that loser everywhere...pfft get over it. your lil bf is no concern to me i said my peace and everyone got what they wanted...they got to find out who i am and im not trying to hide about. everyone knows where i am and im no coward so dont think im gonna back down especially to a stupid girl like you. i was done listening to your stupid **** the last time i talked to you. u wanna call me pathetic when your the one wanting to kill yourself after being dumped by a abusive ex. oh woah is you lets feel bad for you. pfft i could care less.

im sick of all of this and im done going back and forth about this. we all know i dont care about anything and could care less about cream cheese and all hes got on me is this name and to call me a squid. like i said you know where i am and he definatly knows my number an everyone else now but since hes gotta play craigslist *** games with my number (thanks for all the calls-cream) im seriously over this whole thread and im done posting on this. so if u got anymore to say go ahead and call tough guy. im not gonna waste my time. i unlike other ppl(cream) work everyday and dont have a charge card that daddy puts money on for a weekly allowance. again im far from scared of you but im sick of this now and just as everyone else says we are all done with looking at this thread when we get online. so if you got anything else to say you know where to get ahold of me.
Hahaha this thread is the first place you'll go. You want Cream Cheese's **** :P

You're so obsessed, obviously, otherwise you never would have started this, and with another name so you wouldn't get caught. Because if you knew you were going to get caught then why didn't you have the ***** to start this thread with your real screen name? And you're sick of this thread because you've been found out and nobody is going to back you.

And , I LEFT HIM (my abusive ex fiance), because the way he treated me caused me brought me to ALMOST do that, and I started all over with 50 bucks in my pocket and I'm strong for doing it.. so how about you get your facts straight before you keep opening your mouth about that one since its all you have to use on me. And I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever feel compassion for another, which will probably guarantee you're alone for your entire life. You'll probably die under a bridge in your 50's, homeless and crazy and totally alone, with a 40 in your hand. You only call me names because you know you have no chance at *** from me, and you never have.

You spoke about reputation in the beginning of this thread. Look at what you've made of yours. You're a Jew hating, redneck hating, black hating, woman hating, lying, scheming, obsessive, moronic, stubborn, pathetic, lowlife of a person with no remorse for anything you do (HEY, you should rename yourself to HITLER!!). I'm glad you got caught, its called Karma. I'm guessing that since you didn't have a answer about those flyers it was probably a lot. I really hope you don't own your own business like you said you did, because nobody will want to deal with someone like you, once the news gets spread. Maybe you should start looking in the mirror before you ever open your mouth again about anyone else.

Last edited by SparkZ; 03-10-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by SparkZ
Hahaha this thread is the first place you'll go. You want Cream Cheese's **** :P

You're so obsessed, obviously, otherwise you never would have started this, and with another name so you wouldn't get caught. Because if you knew you were going to get caught then why didn't you have the ***** to start this thread with your real screen name? And you're sick of this thread because you've been found out and nobody is going to back you.

And , I LEFT HIM (my abusive ex fiance), because the way he treated me caused me brought me to ALMOST do that, and I started all over with 50 bucks in my pocket and I'm strong for doing it.. so how about you get your facts straight before you keep opening your mouth about that one since its all you have to use on me. And I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever feel compassion for another, which will probably guarantee you're alone for your entire life. You'll probably die under a bridge in your 50's, homeless and crazy and totally alone, with a 40 in your hand. You only call me names because you know you have no chance at *** from me, and you never have.

You spoke about reputation in the beginning of this thread. Look at what you've made of yours. You're a Jew hating, redneck hating, black hating, woman hating, lying, scheming, obsessive, moronic, stubborn, pathetic, lowlife of a person with no remorse for anything you do (HEY, you should rename yourself to HITLER!!). I'm glad you got caught, its called Karma. I'm guessing that since you didn't have a answer about those flyers it was probably a lot. I really hope you don't own your own business like you said you did, because nobody will want to deal with someone like you, once the news gets spread. Maybe you should start looking in the mirror before you ever open your mouth again about anyone else.
for all the time id waste reading this id just rather say:

im done with it all. y do this back and forth battle when all u think is that your getting the upper hand an making me shut up. i dont care anymore. talk all you want. i wont back down and sure as **** not gonna be afraid to stand eye to eye with you. seriously its over.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:20 AM

Arkansas is a decent person

:bang head Can we Please get rid of the gay *** fukn thread already! No body cares about this bitch and that hooker!

Everyone call it a fukn day, and take this drama to GaySpace!

And I just helped it stay up
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

i unlike other ppl(cream) work everyday and dont have a charge card that daddy puts money on for a weekly allowance. again im far from scared of you but im sick of this now and just as everyone else says we are all done with looking at this thread when we get online. so if you got anything else to say you know where to get ahold of me.
i own a business jackass
Old 03-10-2009, 05:33 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

not again ,.... why why why ??

Quick Reply: Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME