Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/246823-xtreme-fury-stunt-show.html)

Realtalk 03-01-2009 11:06 PM

Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME

I'd like to say that i respect all the riders that came out to the show today and did a awesome job. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew it would have been a awesome turn out. rumor has it he was bragging about making alot profits on the jacked up prices to get in and the small payouts to the riders that entered the contest. alot of people didnt wanna go out there for the fact the promoter that put it on has no respect. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew he would have put more money towards the riders instead of his pocket.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Nate-VMC 03-01-2009 11:14 PM

Re: Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME

and this was where?

Realtalk 03-02-2009 12:21 AM

in that redneck city of port charlotte at the charlotte speedway.

hxcluckymike 03-02-2009 12:27 AM

damn...

malott442 03-02-2009 02:27 AM

[quote=Realtalk;3815169]I'd like to say that i respect all the riders that came out to the show today and did a awesome job. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew it would have been a awesome turn out. rumor has it he was bragging about making alot profits on the jacked up prices to get in and the small payouts to the riders that entered the contest. alot of people didnt wanna go out there for the fact the promoter that put it on has no respect. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew he would have put more money towards the riders instead of his pocket.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol[/quote]

Was it put on by that Xtreme Fury Guy? The one who used to have a wheelie machine?

Ethiopian 03-02-2009 08:01 AM

[quote=realtalk;3815169]i'd like to say that i respect all the riders that came out to the show today and did a awesome job. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew it would have been a awesome turn out. Rumor has it he was bragging about making alot profits on the jacked up prices to get in and the small payouts to the riders that entered the contest. Alot of people didnt wanna go out there for the fact the promoter that put it on has no respect. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew he would have put more money towards the riders instead of his pocket.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol[/quote]

:lol

Realtalk 03-02-2009 11:16 AM

yea it was and im sorry but anyone who calls themselves cream cheese is a fucking joke.:whoopass:

Arkansas 03-02-2009 11:39 AM

Heard he really isnt pocketing much considering he owes a couple people money... :nono

Realtalk 03-02-2009 11:55 AM

i bet he does owe ppl money. they love to borrow money but never can pay ppl back...typical jews :2cents

batemantree 03-02-2009 01:18 PM

[quote=Ethiopian;3815553]:lol[/quote]
rofl!!!!

Realtalk 03-02-2009 01:40 PM

[quote=Arkansas;3815726]Heard he really isnt pocketing much considering he owes a couple people money... :nono[/quote]

oh and correct me if im wrong but arent you a stunt groupie?

T-NECK 03-02-2009 02:04 PM

the Zingers are flyin' in this thread!!! :lol :lol

frayz 03-02-2009 02:17 PM

[img]http://www.freshchocodiles.com/images/zingers.jpg[/img]

Realtalk 03-02-2009 02:23 PM

cream cheese = [IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:njJsOYxLIv9drM:http://lh5.ggpht.com/_t-klvRw2JtY/R0tTvPmV5_I/AAAAAAAAA9I/8FJhPyUjZA0/jewbag.jpg[/IMG]

poni 03-02-2009 02:31 PM

you guys are horrible.:LOL but if dude owes people money he is promoting shows for the wrong reason. honestly, if it wasn't what was said on paper or not enough money to ride fo real then i'd say walk away. sometimes you can't control that shit, but if he said 5 bucks for one show and you signed....that's ur own fault to stunt for nothing. and if you went to the show and didn't agree to the money that was paid then too bad you let said "jew" walk all over ya, pay you poorly and you ride anyways.

guess next time he won't be getting a show at all having that reputation as a cheap ass jew eh? :2cents

Realtalk 03-02-2009 02:37 PM

[quote=poni;3815951]you guys are horrible.:LOL but if dude owes people money he is promoting shows for the wrong reason. honestly, if it wasn't what was said on paper or not enough money to ride fo real then i'd say walk away. sometimes you can't control that shit, but if he said 5 bucks for one show and you signed....that's ur own fault to stunt for nothing. and if you went to the show and didn't agree to the money that was paid then too bad you let said "jew" walk all over ya, pay you poorly and you ride anyways.

guess next time he won't be getting a show at all having that reputation as a cheap ass jew eh? :2cents[/quote]

indeed but as a spectator are you gonna pay 20 bucks to watch a first time stunt show or a local stunt show?

Arkansas 03-02-2009 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=Realtalk;3815875]oh and correct me if im wrong but arent you a stunt groupie?[/quote]

Haha, woooow, sure I am, wanna be the next victim?:aplaya, u have to be able to do at least a ss circle and carry a endo at least 300 feet... but who ever u are u gotta be a faker of the funk if u posted this thread under no name circumstances.. but at least u know who I am! Whoop whoop! Gettin famous!!!! :yeah

As for this cream cheese kid let me go ahead and say it for everyone...You [ATTACH]275276[/ATTACH]

poni 03-02-2009 02:47 PM

[quote=Realtalk;3815965]indeed but as a spectator are you gonna pay 20 bucks to watch a first time stunt show or a local stunt show?[/quote]

true that man. that is alot.....we pay around 30-50 for really good bands to put on huge shows outdoors around here so, 20 seems a bit steep man. good idea man, never thought it from a spectator's point of view man.....

i usually don't pay, i help w my buddies shows.

ARKANSAS- can apply some cream to your va-jay-jay???

Lit 03-02-2009 02:48 PM

:popcorn:

P.s. , i guess i need to learn S.S. circles.....

poni 03-02-2009 02:50 PM

don't be stingy LIT....:hello pass it over....butter?