How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 06:59 PM

Dat_Boi is a decent person
Re: How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?

Originally Posted by WheelzUp
lots of tickets and finally losing my license is makin me switch over ... always wanted to learn slow stuff and now i have no choice .. just gotta get good then i'll get all da bitches

+ a million. My L's are so messed up right now. Thats my only choice is to ride lots right now. Hopefully i can get the basics down pretty quick.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:02 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dat_Boi
+ a million. My L's are so messed up right now. Thats my only choice is to ride lots right now. Hopefully i can get the basics down pretty quick.
I got ya
Old 02-24-2009, 10:08 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats true to a point. ***** love bikes in any fashion but guarantee if i come around a bunch of squid power yankers with their skanks, the skanks recognize the diff. they might not beable to define it but they know whos better and they always want the **** of the better rider lol. tried and true.
+1 100% truth

Everyone around my area just does highway stand ups, and only a few can even hold them for more then a few blocks

makes it easy to get noticed
Old 02-24-2009, 10:34 PM

Murph 636 is a decent person

thats true to a point. ***** love bikes in any fashion but guarantee if i come around a bunch of squid power yankers with their skanks, the skanks recognize the diff. they might not b eable to define it but they know whos better and they always want the **** of the better rider lol. tried and true.
LOL Neil you ain't right bro, but you speak the truth You apply logic to that whole scenario and no one could have said it better.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:22 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
If all you do is ride streets, how you gonna show off for hot bitches at a gas station?

If you go ZING by at 60mph in a hc your gone

or you could pull up busting a no hander pointing at them, then dip into circles while you watch their panties drop

haha true story
Old 02-24-2009, 11:28 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Murph 636
LOL Neil you ain't right bro, but you speak the truth You apply logic to that whole scenario and no one could have said it better.
tryin to keep it real one day at a time my man
Old 02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i love the streets. i would still go out and ride on the weekends with regular riders and go eat lunch n **** or grab a few beers. thats where riding began for me so i still like that aspect of it. i just wont wheelie.
a) smash out and get away scott free while risking killing yourself
b) pray that youll get off easy but the way things are going these days most likely u become a felon or face huge fines/points and are scarred from getting a job or a place to live
c) wheelie only on backroads and split horses and livestock wigs and nobody elses.

i love the lots. i can bring a cooler with me out there, and go around in circles all day at 2mph and to me thats way fun. and with other people there u learn new stuff and it pushes you to ride better, and it gets you somewhere. i dont really have a desire to go anywhere but u know what i mean? it gets you ahead as a stuntrider and u can put that hard work towards competitions and whatnot someday.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:05 AM

BIGJBEARS is a decent person

I have found that 90percent of people who say lots are boring are just salty because theyre not progressing. friends help alot too. ive always been lucky and had a decent scene around me, and had better riders than myself to look up to. dont get salty cause you suck, when you get better it will be alot more fun, just getting that new trick every couple sessions, will give you the motivation to keep doin it.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

tonight at the lot we had about 10 or 12 riders , a good 20 spectators , there were a couple cuties one with big ****..lol

a big propane grill making burgers ,hot dogs ,sausage and sweet potatoes

oh nags and phil brought the dogs out , they are always fun ..lol
Old 02-25-2009, 06:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

when im back up here in ny, i dont really have alot of ppl to ride lots with cuz no one really can. so what i usually do, is go out blastin the streets for awhile with some squids which provide good blockers if the cops come up behind you, you have a little buffer zone to run with. then i head to lg which around here is like a hooters bike night pretty much every night in the summer, hang out for awhile, collect some squids, and maybe some hookers and then go to the lot for a couple hours then drink beer with all the ppl that now think im a really cool guy cuz i can ride a bike, then they let me drink their beer and i steal stuff from their house.... and maybe catch a blow jay from their gf. sooo i guess what im saying is just find a good way to fit the lots in to make it fun and beneficial. ohh and ive rocked not only ff but minty ff bikes the whole time ive been riding except for a few short months in 06 i streetfightered my bike cuz the otown guys made me think it was cool...they were wrong lol. just gotta learn to control your bike when things go wrong, dont just let that thing fly.
hahahaha!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Towlieee
+1 100% truth

Everyone around my area just does highway stand ups, and only a few can even hold them for more then a few blocks

makes it easy to get noticed
bout time u got a new avatar, i was like 2 days away from making a personal request for you to change it lol
Old 02-25-2009, 08:32 AM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BIGJBEARS
I have found that 90percent of people who say lots are boring are just salty because theyre not progressing. friends help alot too. ive always been lucky and had a decent scene around me, and had better riders than myself to look up to. dont get salty cause you suck, when you get better it will be alot more fun, just getting that new trick every couple sessions, will give you the motivation to keep doin it.

LMAO, that is what I said originally. I said I sucked and hoped when I got better it would be more interesting. However, I still have my doubts because I like the rush of the streets and the lots dont really have it, plus the secenery never changes.......
Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I love to rock the streets, but you can only show so much on the streets. I mean theres just alot of **** unless ur super that u cant necessarily kill at highway speeds. And like I can roll some long endos but wont try anything over 200ft-ish on the street just cuz i dont wanna get plowed from behind by a squid. Get up a good ride. Hit the streets. Then once everyone is all amped up, hit the lot and split their wigs!!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:27 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

I miss the days when we would have 20-30 people killing the lot here.... now everyone has quit or moved. We only have like less than ten riders up here including colton that are still showing up and putting in work. I like lots to learn sick **** then we go and kill all the big malls where the slutty rich girls are. We call it mall hoppin, pull up wheelie around the mall stop and circle or whatever you wanna do right by the busiest doors and then skip to the next mall/lake before the cops show up. Its pretty fun believe it or not.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

+1 ***** dont care if your doing pow pows or combo circles. They just wanna be ***** around bikes.
disclaimer: I love *****
Old 02-25-2009, 01:46 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by bigjbears
i have found that 90percent of people who say lots are boring are just salty because theyre not progressing. Friends help alot too. Ive always been lucky and had a decent scene around me, and had better riders than myself to look up to. Dont get salty cause you suck, when you get better it will be alot more fun, just getting that new trick every couple sessions, will give you the motivation to keep doin it.
+48912984
Old 02-25-2009, 02:39 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
tonight at the lot we had about 10 or 12 riders , a good 20 spectators , there were a couple cuties one with big ****..lol

a big propane grill making burgers ,hot dogs ,sausage and sweet potatoes

oh nags and phil brought the dogs out , they are always fun ..lol

ugh now that sounds like a good way to finish of a killa street ride ...

but for real thats how you do the lot right!!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 03:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i hit the lots alone. A stray dog may pass by and watch for awhile which is cool i guess.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:26 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Danger Dave.....still ridin eh? Scene is dead here, im still ridin though, picked up another 636, 06

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i love the streets. i would still go out and ride on the weekends with regular riders and go eat lunch n **** or grab a few beers. thats where riding began for me so i still like that aspect of it. i just wont wheelie.
a) smash out and get away scott free while risking killing yourself
b) pray that youll get off easy but the way things are going these days most likely u become a felon or face huge fines/points and are scarred from getting a job or a place to live
c) wheelie only on backroads and split horses and livestock wigs and nobody elses.

i love the lots. i can bring a cooler with me out there, and go around in circles all day at 2mph and to me thats way fun. and with other people there u learn new stuff and it pushes you to ride better, and it gets you somewhere. i dont really have a desire to go anywhere but u know what i mean? it gets you ahead as a stuntrider and u can put that hard work towards competitions and whatnot someday.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
I miss the days when we would have 20-30 people killing the lot here.... now everyone has quit or moved. We only have like less than ten riders up here including colton that are still showing up and putting in work. I like lots to learn sick **** then we go and kill all the big malls where the slutty rich girls are. We call it mall hoppin, pull up wheelie around the mall stop and circle or whatever you wanna do right by the busiest doors and then skip to the next mall/lake before the cops show up. Its pretty fun believe it or not.
you forgot to mention you must yell

KRAWNSTUNTS BITCHES!!!!!

the ENTIRE time your doing circles

Quick Reply: How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?