How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 05:23 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person
Re: How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?

Oh yes of course... lol no im an operator for a construction company working in florida right now... Melbourne to be exact... but I live in upstate NY, Seneca falls... halfway between rochester and syracuse... I love how everyone is worried about the cops lol... I wheelie past the police station all the time... **** em... i live on the same street as the police station

Last edited by Frankenstein929; 02-24-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
dont laugh squidbait you were my main inspiration for sf db bars lol

funniest part is im not even kidding a little bit. im sorta bi polar with ppl. if ur a good rider or a really dedicated person to riding and i have respect for you, i would defend you and yours to the death. but for random squid ***** i meet on a daily, ill **** their gf out back of their house while my best friend is putting their valuables in a sack. now that i say it outloud i feel like sorta a bad guy idk i guess i just have no respect for garbage ppll.
I hear ya!! Kinda got the same mentality
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
where you live in NY
DONT TELL!!!!!! he's gonna want to **** ur girl and rob your house now...
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

when im back up here in ny, i dont really have alot of ppl to ride lots with cuz no one really can. so what i usually do, is go out blastin the streets for awhile with some squids which provide good blockers if the cops come up behind you, you have a little buffer zone to run with. then i head to lg which around here is like a hooters bike night pretty much every night in the summer, hang out for awhile, collect some squids, and maybe some hookers and then go to the lot for a couple hours then drink beer with all the ppl that now think im a really cool guy cuz i can ride a bike, then they let me drink their beer and i steal stuff from their house.... and maybe catch a blow jay from their gf. sooo i guess what im saying is just find a good way to fit the lots in to make it fun and beneficial. ohh and ive rocked not only ff but minty ff bikes the whole time ive been riding except for a few short months in 06 i streetfightered my bike cuz the otown guys made me think it was cool...they were wrong lol. just gotta learn to control your bike when things go wrong, dont just let that thing fly.

are you sure your not from mass haha sounds like a bunch of people i know
Old 02-24-2009, 05:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yes of course... lol no im an operator for a construction company working in florida right now... Melbourne to be exact... but I live in upstate NY, Seneca falls... halfway between rochester and syracuse... I love how everyone is worried about the cops lol... I wheelie past the police station all the time... **** em... i live on the same street as the police station
i was just messin with ya. but uhh im norht of albany, and youre not upstate ny youre west ny. i never worry about cops.
Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I hear ya!! Kinda got the same mentality
just know that youre in the circle of trust lol

Originally Posted by SxRacer108
DONT TELL!!!!!! he's gonna want to **** ur girl and rob your house now...
its inevitable
Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
are you sure your not from mass haha sounds like a bunch of people i know
funny thing is i always hated massholes growing up, along with ppl from jersey and from riding with everyone ive realized that massholes and jerzians are just like me lol. i guess maybe i was in denial that im an ******* so i was like "those guys are ********" lol now im like "those guys are ********...JUST LIKE ME"
Old 02-24-2009, 05:40 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

haha, im an hour and a half from canada and 5 hours north of NYC im deff. upstate
Old 02-24-2009, 05:42 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i have made little progress, but i love it and i'll keep practicing to get slow bp if it kills me. i'm starting to roll stoppies, but i can't get the feel of the brake trying to get bp. either i smash the brake and slam down, or not enough and hit 12, but i love trying and can't wait to get it, plus going out with everyone and having a good time can't be beat. to this day i'll stop to smoke and watch the other guys and they make it look easy and i still think i can do it after looking at them for a few mins, then i get back on the bike and i'm back to reality long story short i'm not giving up, i love the lot and street, but i'm not good enough to rock the street. i just kill the back roads on the 06 knee dragging
Old 02-24-2009, 05:54 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
light fires in the lots and have people throw things at you

Originally Posted by old man roger
if you have a lot of people to ride with the lots are fun as hell and friendly competition will make you progress fast ...

once you start getting better at more technical tricks the streets become boring and the lots are more fun ..

lots doesn't always mean slow tricks and street fighters
+1

Originally Posted by MIKE_SR
eh, most chicks could care less
+1 ***** dont care if your doing pow pows or combo circles. they just wanna be ***** around bikes.
disclaimer: i love *****

AND NEIL, you had too many funny posts in here to quote.

-milt
Old 02-24-2009, 05:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

haha, im an hour and a half from canada and 5 hours north of NYC im deff. upstate
upstate ny is defined as the area directly north of nyc. syracuse is central ny buffalo rochester is west ny and actually where i live is considered the north country. im right on border of upstate. upstate is a term that originated in nyc where im originally from to refer to the areo of ny directly "up" from nyc. if youre not off of I87 youre not "upstate". ive had this debate before. alot of west nyers think theyre "upstate" youre not up from anything except pa. youre west and theres nothing wrong with that
Old 02-24-2009, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by IV
they just wanna be ***** around bikes.
disclaimer: i love *****

AND NEIL, you had too many funny posts in here to quote.

-milt
thats true to a point. ***** love bikes in any fashion but guarantee if i come around a bunch of squid power yankers with their skanks, the skanks recognize the diff. they might not beable to define it but they know whos better and they always want the **** of the better rider lol. tried and true.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:13 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Its not a bad gig yankin peoples **** and then lookin over and seein your boy bangin out some broad who use to be on the back of some other guys bike till she saw what a real wheelie was lol ....we live this pretty much everyday in summer
Old 02-24-2009, 06:17 PM

my co-conspirator ^^^
Old 02-24-2009, 06:22 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

This thread is awesome!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 06:22 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

your awesome
Old 02-24-2009, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
your awesome
no, you
Old 02-24-2009, 06:25 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

everyone in this thread is awesome
Old 02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

upstate ny is defined as the area directly north of nyc. syracuse is central ny buffalo rochester is west ny and actually where i live is considered the north country. im right on border of upstate. upstate is a term that originated in nyc where im originally from to refer to the areo of ny directly "up" from nyc. if youre not off of I87 youre not "upstate". ive had this debate before. alot of west nyers think theyre "upstate" youre not up from anything except pa. youre west and theres nothing wrong with that
Lol, thank you for the new knowledge.. Captain geography slang but ill be sure to correct myself when i say upstate
Old 02-24-2009, 06:40 PM

Lol, thank you for the new knowledge.. Captain geography slang but ill be sure to correct myself when i say upstate
Neil Morgan bringin the know to those who dont since 2005
Old 02-24-2009, 06:41 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

both are fun...riding is fun....chilling with homies is fun i like the lots bcuz its like a stunter party and i like the streetz bcuz i like making girls pantys wet
Old 02-24-2009, 06:57 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Neil Morgan bringin the know to those who dont since 2005
Haha I miss "western/Central" New york... Florida smells like *** and every time i set a wheelie down im always worried if a cop saw me.... ****** 1000 dollar fines

Quick Reply: How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?